Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
This is a Fallout Phalla! (A Phallout, if you will.)
Rules and regulations
Standard rules of Phalla apply:
No anonymous messages between players. If you communicate through IM or email, make sure the other person knows who you are.
If you set up a proboard or other means of communicating with each other, PM the URL to me.
Once you are eliminated, no more posting in the thread and no communication with players about the game (one "oooo" dead post allowed).
Voting should be done in !red and retractions should be done in !lime. Retractions are not required but are highly recommended.
Vote will close at 12 AM (midnight) Central Time. Votes must be stamped 11:59 or earlier in order to count for that night. Any votes made between vote close and narration will not be considered valid. Please do not expect an instant narration - I will try to make sure it is up within an hour at the most.
Orders to use your powers need to be PM'd to me before vote close (stamped 11:59 or earlier).
You may PM me with any questions or make a public clarification request in orange, which I may or may not answer.
I operate under a "three strikes and you're out" system. If you fail to vote for three nights in a row, you will be replaced. If you miss three non-consecutive votes without good reason, I reserve the right to boot you. If there are no reserves to take your place, you die. If this seems harsh, remember, this game is set in a nuclear wasteland.
1. Look Out it's Sabs! - Eulogy, killed day 5
2. JebusUD - villager, killed day 5
3. Corbius - villager, killed day 11
4. Kagera - villager, killed day 1
5. Nocturne - villager, killed day 7
6. Cinders - villager, killed day 3
7. Hylianbunny - Clover, killed day 4
8. B:L - villager, killed day 8
9. Powerpuppies - villager, killed day 12
10. HamHamJ - villager, killed night 2
11. Slicer - villager, killed day 10
12. Sarksus - Mister Gutsy, killed day 5
13. manaleak34 - villager, inactivity
14. His Corkiness - villager, killed day 9
15. [strike]Jokerman[/strike] RocketSauce
16. warban - escaped slave, killed day 6
17.[strike]Thanatos[/strike] Dunadan019 - slaver, killed day 10
18. Ride The Bomb - villager, killed day 4
19. enlightenedbum - villager, killed night 2
20. TheLawinator - villager, killed day 7
21. Zandracon - villager, killed day 8
22. Raiden333 - villager, killed day 12
23. Fluffy, Our Beloved Flopsy Bunny Friend - slaver, killed day 9
24. KungFu - villager, killed day 7
25. piL - slaver, killed night 12
26. Toxic Toys
27. visiblehowl - villager, killed day 6
28. [strike]Ludious[/strike] Medopine - villager, killed day 11
29. SpeedySwaf - Crimson, killed day 1
30. Varcayn - villager, killed day 4
31. Antithesis - town doctor, killed day 9
32. Speed Racer - villager, killed day 6
33. kime - villager, killed day 8
34. Element Brian
35. [strike]Feral[/strike] -Phil- - villager, inactivity
36. Carcharodontosaurus - villager, killed day 3
37. JamesKeenan - ghoul, killed day 10
38. Elldren - slaver, killed day 6
39. [strike]Ohtsam[/strike] sterling3763 - villager, killed day 11
40. Daedalus - villager, killed day 1
As a former resident of the Capitol Wasteland, you got sick of whatever hellhole you crawled out of and decided to take a chance on this new settlement. Unfortunately, your new home has been infiltrated by slavers, drawn like so many Deathclaws to what they consider easy pickings. In true Wasteland fashion, you've decided to show these assholes that you're tougher than your average radroach.
Your goal is to eliminate all the slavers. Each night, you and your fellow citizens will vote to see who gets taken out and shot. And I mean shot. Like, with a gun. To the fucking face.
Everyone got a villager PM.
Ties are broken by coin flip.
Order of narration events may or may not be significant.
Further clarification requests should be posted in orange.