As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

New PATV episode 6/18

KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas.Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
edited June 2010 in Debate and/or Discourse
Dear Mike and Jerry,

It's been quite awhile since I've logged in to post anything on these forums, but after watching your latest PATV episode I felt a need to come say thank you. I was also a little skeptical where to post this because I didn't notice a forum topic called "Worship" to store forum threads such as this one, so pardon me if this is in a wrong forum. Today's episode is by far one of the funniest things you guys have produced. I have conversations like this everyday with my brother that literally jump from global domination topics, to video games, to searching profound things in google, and eccentric random youtube videos. To see that we're not the only idiots who rapidly jump from topic to topic during casual conversation, is just fantastic. I love your comics, and I have grown very fond of your webshow, especially these fourth panel episodes. Once again, thanks so much and keep up the good work.

Sincerely,
Mike Wolfe

KoopahTroopah on

• Options
    HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Gabe and Tycho don't read the forums.

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    There is no right forum for this kind of thread. There is however a stickied thread in Social Entropy ++ devoted to the latest PATV ep. However as Hacksaw said, G&T don't read the forums very often. You'd be better off emailing them.

Tofystedeth on
    steam_sig.png