As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Now I'm feelin so fly like a [chat]6

1555657585961»

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    desc wrote: »
    Jesus that dog comic goes on for fucking ever.

I was sad

then I was bored

Elendil on
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    So apparently Palin attempted to cast Pat Tillman as a Christian Hero in one of her speeches. His family is not pleased with that.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Also, I'm still mad at you, Inquisitor. Like, not fake mad, actual mad. You can tell because I'm using your full name.

Think about that while I go to my doctor's appointment.

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Shazkar Shadowstorm on
    poo
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    So apparently Palin attempted to cast Pat Tillman as a Christian Hero in one of her speeches. His family is not pleased with that.

That woman is such a soulless bitch, she knows damn well how his family feels about the rights attempt to champion him. And she does it anway, because no one will call her out on it, and they'll chastise anyone for doing so.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    pfft

there aren't any atheists in foxholes

Elendil on
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Also, I'm still mad at you, Inquisitor. Like, not fake mad, actual mad. You can tell because I'm using your full name.

Think about that while I go to my doctor's appointment.

Man, see, now I'm confused because this post is worded in the most facetious way ever, but it's claiming to be real mad.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Elendil wrote: »
    pfft

Aren't any straight men either.:winky:

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Elendil wrote: »
    pfft

They don't worry about dying since death is just nothingness so they charge every time instead of taking cover?

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Preacher wrote: »

That woman is such a soulless bitch, she knows damn well how his family feels about the rights attempt to champion him. And she does it anway, because no one will call her out on it, and they'll chastise anyone for doing so.

Apparently his brother has decided to start to be more active speaking out about this.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    Video games make people really upset.

Like I toned down my response to games because I was getting too enraged. And I still get frustrated really easily.

I want someone to study game rage. It's fascinating. And it's so potent.

I was what was called a "grief player" back in Ultima Online (I used to get people killed, take their stuff, post the stories on a website). It was the reactions that made it entertaining, few people could understand that if they were better at the game, then I wouldn't be able to parade around wearing their clothes and selling their hard earned equipment.

I think I may have caused some people to quit the game.

You are a horrible person

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Preacher wrote: »

Apparently his brother has decided to start to be more active speaking out about this.

By the day is out Fox will call him a traitor and attempt to Sheehan him I'm sure.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    hey guys what website reviews tv shows and tv show episodes and gives them a letter rating (A, A-, B etc)?

I'm trying to find a Community review but I can't remember the name of the website

EDIT: Aaaand I found it two seconds after making this post.

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    desc wrote: »
    Jesus that dog comic goes on for fucking ever.

Yeah it was obvious where it was going, but good lord did it take FOREVER, to get there. I mean I understand in grief some people do things to cope, writing really long obnoxious comics should not be one of them.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Elldren wrote: »
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    Video games make people really upset.

Like I toned down my response to games because I was getting too enraged. And I still get frustrated really easily.

I want someone to study game rage. It's fascinating. And it's so potent.

I was what was called a "grief player" back in Ultima Online (I used to get people killed, take their stuff, post the stories on a website). It was the reactions that made it entertaining, few people could understand that if they were better at the game, then I wouldn't be able to parade around wearing their clothes and selling their hard earned equipment.

I think I may have caused some people to quit the game.

You are a horrible person

For every one person who got in a terrible strop because they weren't good at UO, there were perhaps seven who were entertained by the stories.

It was great, we had a few run ins with Gamesmasters which were along the lines of "Hey, you guys are responsible for 95% of my work this evening. I know you aren't doing anything wrong, but could you tone it down a bit?"

Good times.

Mojo_Jojo on
    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Looks like Lux is only going to be 3150pts.

Kinda wanna pick her up just to team her up with Garens.

I hope this means her realmoneys cost will be down also

as I'm hoping to pick up the skin bundle

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    hey guys what website reviews tv shows and tv show episodes and gives them a letter rating (A, A-, B etc)?

I'm trying to find a Community review but I can't remember the name of the website

EDIT: Aaaand I found it two seconds after making this post.

You want tvbythenumbers. It's not what you're looking for, but it's what you want.

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Elldren.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I am the best at Game Dev Story.

The sequel to my Motion Golf game, "Waggle Golf 2" will be a blockbuster. I can feel it.

desc on
  • Options
    AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Feral wrote: »
    Elldren.

Feral.

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Arivia wrote: »
    Elldren.

Feral.

You are not Elldren.

But that is okay.

You get a <3 too.

<3.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• Options
    edited October 2010
    What the shit?!

Phoenix Wright and Professor Layton crossover game?!

Hahahaha what?

:D

:D:D:D:D:D

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    From my phone in the waiting room: sorry the tone was confusing, but yeah, I'm actually legitimately angry with you. I thought you were pretty rude to me last night, considering how desperate I was to get in the game before you guys started and how upset I was when I was literally like a minute too late.

Anyway, doctor time, later [chat].

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    From my phone in the waiting room: sorry the tone was confusing, but yeah, I'm actually legitimately angry with you. I thought you were pretty rude to me last night, considering how desperate I was to get in the game before you guys started and how upset I was when I was literally like a minute too late.

Anyway, doctor time, later [chat].

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Elldren wrote: »
    What the shit?!

Phoenix Wright and Professor Layton crossover game?!

Hahahaha what?

:D

:D:D:D:D:D

<3.

Feral on

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    This person is running for federal office. Running and has widespread support. I want to find a cave and never come out.
    Coons said private and parochial schools are free to teach creationism but that "religious doctrine doesn't belong in our public schools."

"Where in the Constitution is the separation of church and state?" O'Donnell asked him.

When Coons responded that the First Amendment bars Congress from making laws respecting the establishment of religion, O'Donnell asked: "You're telling me that's in the First Amendment?"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/10/19/AR2010101902501.html

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    edited October 2010

Jesus.

Wasn't he openly atheist?

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited October 2010
    Elldren's turn to start the next chat

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
This discussion has been closed.