As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Never Mind The Buzz[chat]

• Options
    MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    i just had lunch which was dinner from last night

it was delicious

also it is snowing outside and it is strange to see the snow in north carolina

MikeMan on
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    mike did you see sc2 patch notes? and they have a public test realm now

Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
  • Options
    AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    msmya wrote: »
    yay [chat[ is back! :)

Ughh i need to go shower, eat, and then go to the library and stay there forever ;_;

I knoww

except it's really like I need to reread all of Chaucer ever in 2 DAYS

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Elendil wrote: »
    I finally saw quantum of solace

I actually kind of liked it

shakycam
    shakycam
    shakycam
    dialogue
    shakycam
    shakycam
    shakycam
    shakycam
    further dialogue
    shakycam
    car chase (in shakycam)
    etc.

japan on
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    there were all kinds of reasons for me not to like it

I blame Daniel Craig for my not not liking it

Elendil on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
  • Options
    Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    MikeMan wrote: »

What the christ is that retarded shit?

Silas Brown on
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    The foam girls are in Denver. I know exactly where they are actually. Pretty sure they are in cherry creek. Saw them go past riverside.

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    edited December 2010

oh god the comments

japan on
  • Options
    Aroused BullAroused Bull Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    The foam girls are in Denver. I know exactly where they are actually. Pretty sure they are in cherry creek. Saw them go past riverside.

You've really dropped your stalking standards lately.

Aroused Bull on
  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    edited December 2010

FOAM

Cinders on
  • Options
    msmyamsmya Being Fabulous Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Arivia wrote: »

Ughh i need to go shower, eat, and then go to the library and stay there forever ;_;

I knoww

better than 2 group projects, 3 post labs, and a final in chemical dynamics process and control!

msmya on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Have creepy graffiti, of which I today took a picture

04122010277.jpg

japan on
  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    okay... i'm sorry.
    i go on a rant right here.
    but i think i made a pretty good point :)
    *READ FIRST*
    ok they are not lesbians! and there isn't anything wrong with being one so just shut up! i bet if it was ur best friend u wouldnt care but since it's miley your like "oh she's SUCH a bad influence" blah blah blah. u can go on hating and trying to tear her down but think about this. if u were in her shoes how would u feel? are u watched by the entire world 24-7? are u followed round by paparazzi? i think not! and every hate letter or comment or wutever she recieves just makes her STRONGER. so if u want to break her down u might wanna lay of the hate mail! and i say thank u to m for taking those pics because she showed me that everyone makes mistakes, and it showed me that she's mature enough to own up to her mistake and act like an adult. unlike many other stars! she mightve taken pics but atleast she owns up to it! and besides its not like she put them on the internet! josh holly (trainreq) did! so STFU HATERS!

Cinders on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    this time next week, I will be moving into my new one bedroom apartment

msmya on
  • Options
    Dr Mario KartDr Mario Kart Games Dealer Austin, TXRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I'm so delighted to have found a single US owned company that manufacturers TVs - Vizio. Not because I'm in the market for a new TV, but because no one makes anything in this country anymore.

Dr Mario Kart on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Arivia wrote: »

I knoww

better than 2 group projects, 3 post labs, and a final in chemical dynamics process and control!

this is true, I know you're having trouble with that

good luck mya

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    japan wrote: »

oh god the comments
    8-)
    8-)

MikeMan on
  • Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    mya you got a post lab done

good job

Powerpuppies on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    What is a post-lab?

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    CantideCantide Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    It's great to have the forum back, but I have to admit that I was kinda looking forward to having temporary forums where we all made up new accounts. I would've enjoyed posting as 'Probably Not Cardboard Tube' for a little while.

Cantide on
  • Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I think it refers to the lab report you have to fill out days or weeks after the lab is complete

Powerpuppies on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    yeah and there are pre-labs too

and yay I'm glad you noticed I finished one of them! lol

msmya on
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Puppies would you be up for the Denver museum of nature and science tomorrow?

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2010
    mikeman is a devious trickster

the ancient Sioux worshiped him as a god of rain and shitpulling

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    BamaBama Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    woa, I just slept for 12 hours

Bama on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    christmas tree shop has pillow pets on sale of xmas pillow pets

i kind of want one

msmya on
  • Options
    Aroused BullAroused Bull Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Cantide wrote: »
    It's great to have the forum back, but I have to admit that I was kinda looking forward to having temporary forums where we all made up new accounts. I would've enjoyed posting as 'Probably Not Cardboard Tube' for a little while.

I would have enjoyed seeing what name you got when the permanent forums came online.

Aroused Bull on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Cantide wrote: »

I would have enjoyed seeing what name you got when the permanent forums came online.

"Probably Not Posting, Ever"

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Stupid snow.

Stupid driveway.

You know, shoveling snow doesn't seem so bad at first, but it gets old reeeeeally fast.

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Is RMS on?

It's probably too late in Ireland right now.

Oh man.

So much e-hugs for him.

SO MUCH
    SO MUCH
    SO MUCH
    SO MUCH!

<3<3<3

Passerbye on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Puppies would you be up for the Denver museum of nature and science tomorrow?

Naw... it's an hour each way for me and I've got a bit of a busy weekend taking care of shit around the house. I don't really get much non-work stuff done during the week, and so all the stuff I need to get done by Christmas I have to do on weekends.

Powerpuppies on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Public transit is the worst, man.

I went and ate Mandarin with Choco and Pony and then Choco went to work and Pony and I saw Tangled. Lovely day.

But then the transit, oh lord.

First I get on the subway, which is absolutely packed. I squeeze on and stay near a door. I realize pretty quickly that some guy is rubbing his crotch into mine, and I'm pretty sure he has a boner. I'm have at least a bachelor of boners. BUT it's really crowded, and some people don't have handrails, so while I'm disturbed and annoyed I give him the benefit of the doubt. It's only two stops

Then I get on the bus and get a seat, which I'm happy about because it's really quite a crowded bus. Then some dude flops down next to me, yells and insults the people who get on the bus, has his legs spread like his balls are pumpkins so I'm pushed to the side, has a very loud phone conversation, keeps twisting around and pressing his body into mine, rubbing his crotch, occasionally groaning really loudly, and when some person accidently nudges his foot on a very crowded bus he screams "DON'T FUCKING KICK MY FUCKING FOOT, BRO!!"

I kind of want a car now.

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    what happened to him?

did he die?

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Passerbye wrote: »
    Is RMS on?

It's probably too late in Ireland right now.

Oh man.

So much e-hugs for him.

SO MUCH
    SO MUCH
    SO MUCH
    SO MUCH!

<3<3<3

Yessssss you got it! :D<3

RMS Oceanic on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    man, planter's mixed nuts are awful

there are way too many peanuts

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    edited December 2010

No you don't. You get the same assholes, but then they're steering a few tonnes of steel towards you at high speed.

On behalf of all men: I'm sorry. Somehow public transport brings out the creep of a lot of guys. :?

Aldo on
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Public transit is the worst, man.

I went and ate Mandarin with Choco and Pony and then Choco went to work and Pony and I saw Tangled. Lovely day.

But then the transit, oh lord.

First I get on the subway, which is absolutely packed. I squeeze on and stay near a door. I realize pretty quickly that some guy is rubbing his crotch into mine, and I'm pretty sure he has a boner. I'm have at least a bachelor of boners. BUT it's really crowded, and some people don't have handrails, so while I'm disturbed and annoyed I give him the benefit of the doubt. It's only two stops

Then I get on the bus and get a seat, which I'm happy about because it's really quite a crowded bus. Then some dude flops down next to me, yells and insults the people who get on the bus, has his legs spread like his balls are pumpkins so I'm pushed to the side, has a very loud phone conversation, keeps twisting around and pressing his body into mine, rubbing his crotch, occasionally groaning really loudly, and when some person accidently nudges his foot on a very crowded bus he screams "DON'T FUCKING KICK MY FUCKING FOOT, BRO!!"

Karate chop to the throat, makes it look like they're just choking on something.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Aldo wrote: »

No you don't. You get the same assholes, but then they're steering a few tonnes of steel towards you at high speed.

On behalf of all men: I'm sorry. Somehow public transport brings out the creep of a lot of guys. :?

I'm kind of proud of myself that it wasn't THAT big an annoyance, like I had two showers when I got home but honestly that whole thing could have gone much more south for me.

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
This discussion has been closed.