As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Game On] Dawn of War II: Retribution - Buying DLC for the Greater Good

1373839404143»

• Options
    KetarKetar Come on upstairs we're having a partyRegistered User regular
    Space Marine is one I haven't used much in Last Stand, so can't say for sure :(

• Options
    IblisIblis Registered User regular
    I'm debating grabbing the Wargear + Tau pack because of the Melee Space Marine wargear pack. Is that gear any good?

The armor is a bit mediocre I find, though the shield can be pretty useful for a melee marine.

Steam Account, 3DS FC: 5129-1652-5160, Origin ID: DamusWolf
  • Options
    The_SpaniardThe_Spaniard It's never lupines Irvine, CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    OH SHIT, I just realized that I have all the special pre-order wargear because I own the special edition of Retribution. So is there no point in getting the wargear + Tau pack then? Are any singular wargear packs that are not included in the limited edition worth it?

Playstation/Origin/GoG: Span_Wolf Xbox/uPlay/Bnet: SpanWolf Nintendo: Span_Wolf SW-7097-4917-9392 Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Span_Wolf/
  • Options
    BiosysBiosys Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    is there still much of a competitive/multiplayer community for this game?

played some of the original DoW2 beta waaay back and liked it but never got round to playing, thinking of picking it up in the sale

Biosys on
  • Options
    PerduraboPerdurabo Registered User regular
    There are around 2k people online at any one time. I've only played a handful of games, but the wait for ranked games is a few minutes at most.

• Options
    Custom SpecialCustom Special I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm Sounders 'til I die!Registered User regular
    Anyone else still need to cheese for the achievement? I can hop on tonight if I can find someone to do it with.

XBL: F4ll0utBP | STEAM | PSN : CustomSpecial | Bnet: F4ll0ut#1636
  • Options
    ArasenArasen Registered User regular
    So I'm having a bit of trouble here. My GFWL log in works in my net browser and the GFWL marketplace client just fine. However, whenever I try to log into my account in the game, it says the email address or the password is incorrect. Anyone else having this problem or know of a workaround/fix?

[SIGPIC]steam_sig.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Anyone else still need to cheese for the achievement? I can hop on tonight if I can find someone to do it with.

I have the cheevo, but send me a pm with your steam account. I'll leave it playing

• Options
    Arasen wrote:
    So I'm having a bit of trouble here. My GFWL log in works in my net browser and the GFWL marketplace client just fine. However, whenever I try to log into my account in the game, it says the email address or the password is incorrect. Anyone else having this problem or know of a workaround/fix?

I've had that before. You need to check permissions with your anti-virus/porting if I remember rightly.

• Options
    P.S you guys have another 32 minutes before you can sex up a skin headed, tattooed lady called Jack, and feel hella confused.

signature.png

• Options
    Custom SpecialCustom Special I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm Sounders 'til I die!Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Anyone up for wasting 30 minutes so I can get an achievement? :D

Custom Special on
    XBL: F4ll0utBP | STEAM | PSN : CustomSpecial | Bnet: F4ll0ut#1636
  • Options
    KadokenKadoken Giving Ends to my Friends and it Feels Stupendous Registered User regular
    Is Retribution worth buying? I don't like how no one plays vanilla.

• Options
    SJSJ College. Forever.Registered User regular
    Yes.

• Options
    BiosysBiosys Registered User regular
    add me on steam or something to play this game or something

id: Biosys

• Options
    Gnome-InterruptusGnome-Interruptus Registered User regular
    Patch day today, havent found out what it was for though.

steam_sig.png
    MWO: Adamski
  • Options
    Gnome-InterruptusGnome-Interruptus Registered User regular
    The Dawn of War II: Retribution team have been hard at work on the next patch. 3.19.1 will be released soon and here's a look at what it includes.

General:
    •Special Attacks which were set to ability_knockback have been changed to weapon_knockback

Chaos Space Marines:
    •Chaos Lord Blood Maul cost changed from 150 / 50 to 150 / 35
    •Chaos Dreadnought cost reduced from 450 140 / to 410 / 120
    •Plague Marine Missile Snare reduced from 40% to 25%

Eldar:
    •Wraith Lord Cost changed from 420 / 120 to 400 / 100

Imperial Guard:
    •Catachan Total Squad Size reduced from 7 to 5
    •Catachan Entity health scaled to 210 per entity
    •Catachan Shotgun damage scaled from 20 to 30
    •Catachan Melee damage scaled from 20 to 30

Tyranid:
    •Tyrant Guard move speed increased from 3.5 to 4
    •Ravener Alpha Acid Splatter cost reduced from 135 / 30 to 120 / 20

Orks:
    •Ork Deff Dread Burna upgrade cost changed from 180 / 20 to 160 / 20
    •Ork Battlewagon main cannon damage reduced from 200 to 170
    •Ork Battlewagon rotation rate increased from 30 degrees per second to 40 degrees per second

Space Marines:
    •Dreadnought cost reduced from 500 / 140 to 450 / 120
    •Force Commander Armor of Alacrity cost increased from 110 / 20 to 120 /30

steam_sig.png
    MWO: Adamski