As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

FINALLY...THE ROCK HAS COME BACK TO MONDAY NIGHT RAW

• Options
    LTMLTM Bikes and BeardsRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    man, good show tonight.

also, as ashamed as i am to admit this, i would fuck snooki to death. she's got some meat on her, she's short, she's some kinda persian... all of those are things i love.

also she probably knows her way around a dick.

also also, FUCK YOU JACK SWAGGER AND MICHAEL COLE NO ONE TREATS JIM ROSS THIS WAY I WILL FUCK YOU.

I think she's part Chilean, actually.

That doesn't mean she needs to be in a mixed tag match wasting JoMo and Dolph, however.

LTM on
  • Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    If anybody thinks she'll be in the ring for more than twenty seconds anyway, they're crazy.

Maximum on
  • Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    rW1Cf.jpg

jesus how short is this girl

crwth on
    EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2011
    4'9"

JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    MonstyMonsty Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Ryder and Snooki had smoosh smoosh. Woo woo woo.

You know it.

I don't know what's happening.

Monsty on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    4'9"

yeesh

crwth on
    EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    MxOxRxRxIxSMxOxRxRxIxS Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Why was Ryder in wrestling gear? They film Nxt or Superstars at raw? Maybe dark match?

MxOxRxRxIxS on
    Aww I'm so bad at this...
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    they film a raw superstars match and a smackdown superstars match

at least that's how it used to be when it fist staretd airing i'm not too certain about it now

crwth on
    EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    We need more Ryder, like 24/7

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    The_ReflectionThe_Reflection Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    crwth wrote: »
    rW1Cf.jpg

These two need to interact on Raw, mostly just so that there can be more Long Island Iced Z on TV

The_Reflection on
  • Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    WOOP WOOP TNA SPOILERS WOOP WOOP
    * Sting is in the ring with both Jeff Hardy's Divas title and the new TNA title belt, which is patterned after a UFC belt. Sting said he had something to say to Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff. They come out and Sting handed Hogan with Divas title belt and sadi they could have it. Hogan therw it out of the ring. Sting asked Hogan how he could do what he did to Jeff Hardy, take one of the brightest stars in wrestling and turn him black. He blamed Hogan & Bischoff for leading him down the path he took, where it was all about money and power. Hogan said the problem was that Hardy couldn't stand in Hogan's shadow. Hogan said wrestlers from all over the world wanted to join his tsunami that was taking over wrestling. What a bad choice of words. Sting said if all these people wanted in, where are they because the only guys he sees are jokes. Out came Bully Ray who said he's been calling Hogan and waiting for be beside him his whole life because Hogan made the business what it is. What a bad choice of words. He said Sting is nothing but a co-star and is selfish and Sting doesn't care about anyone else or the company, he's just jealous of Hogan. Fortune then came out and said they've got Sting's back. Styles said Ray was a guy who had a partner carry him for 15 years. They argued and Styles slapped Ray. Mr. Anderson was next out to this debate wanting a title shot at Sting. Hogan said Anderson had his chance to get a title shot and couldn't get the job done. This set up a four-way or a shot at Sting with Styles, Anderson, RVD and Bully Ray.

* Scott Steiner & Crimson b Ink Inc.

* Pope is now doing one of those spiritualist gimmicks where he does gimmick miracles.

* Madison Rayne b Alissa Flash. Another post-match beatdown and Mickie James save

* James wanted a title shot. Rayne said she's had her shot. Rayne said the only way she can get a shot at Lockdown is putting up her hair, which she agreed to do.

* Jeff and Karen came out. Jeff wanted a truce with Kurt Angle saying they have to co-exist for the sake of the children. Kurt came out with a present for Karen and agreed that they have to co-exist for the kids. Jeff opened the gift and it was a guitar. They all made up, but then Kurt turned on Jeff and laid him out with a guitar shot and Jeff bled. Karen gave Kurt a low blow but he no sold it. He then pulled out a cup he was wearing. Couldn't he have just told us after? Kurt wanted Jeff at Lockdown but Jeff turned him down. Kurt said he woudl hunt them down and kill them. Geez, they were right there, why does he need to go hunting, and kill them, what's he want to do, be stuck hanging with that weirdo Ed Graziano the next few years?

* Gunner won the vacant TV title in a three-way over Muprhy and Rob Terry when Gunner pinned Murphy.'

* Matt Morgan & Angelina Love & Winter b Hernandez & Sarita & Rosita in a street fight when Winter pinned Rosita

* Bully Ray vs. RVD vs. Styles vs. Anderson for the title shot ended with Van Dam and Anderson doing a double pin. Ray that attacked everyo8ne. Flair gave Styles a low blow and Ray used a Bubba bomb on Styles off the stage through a table.

Honestly,
    Glad they got rid of Hardy's belt, and went with a real design.

Nirya on
    t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Did Hogan really make a tsunami joke

Was that really something he did

Sweeney Tom on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Did Hogan really make a tsunami joke

Was that really something he did

Well, he made the joke, but it's not making the air.
    UPDATE: According to Pwinsider.com, the segment was produced by TNA creative, but there was not anything close to the word "tsunami" in what was written. Hogan went off course, as he has admitted, ad in this instance, TNA creative is not to blame.

ORIGINAL: Hulk Hogan posted the following on his Twitter, regarding comments he made at last night's tapings…

"The tsunami of wrestling wasn't cool, it will never air, it's already cut out, but when your cuttin promos old school and not following a Script like the other robots will no skills, sometimes you make mistakes. I'm sorry, I was on a roll and made a mistake. nothing but love and Total respect for Japan, but you guys already know that. I totally apologize. keepin it real HH4Life.Much respect, love for Japan HH"

Nirya on
    t70pctuqq2uv.png
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Cuttin' promos, old school

LTM on
  • Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    JR is scheduled to call at least 2 matches at Mania!

Also (Smackdown spoiler, and it's a big 'un):
    According to his Twitter, Shawn Michaels said he is at the Smackdown taping in Kansas City. No word on what his role will be.

Sweeney Tom on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Situation tanked at the Roast, hope Snooki does better at Mania.

MxOxRxRxIxS on
  • Options
    DoomSong8DoomSong8 Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Just back from the show, here's your Smackdown spoilers for the week.
    "Showtime" Percy Watson def. Drew McIntrye in the pre-show dark match

Edge def. Brodus Clay w/ Alberto Del Rio. Edge almost put away Brodus early but Del Rio and Ricardo intervened. Christian came out and evened the odds, allowing Edge to land the spear and win. Christian and Del Rio brawled post match, and Teddy Long came out saying he won't have it. He schedules Del Rio and Christian for a STEEL CAGE MATCH later tonight.

Sheamus def. Kofi Kingston in a Champion v. Champion match. Pretty decent showing from both guys, not much else to report.

Big Show and Kane to battle The Corre for the Tag Titles later. The two talk it out backstage and Kane tells Big Show "You complete me."

Cody Rhodes def. Trent Baretta in a total squash. Rhodes is no longer going by Dashing, and his entrance music and manner are different. He wore a towel over his head on the way to the ring, and wrestled the albeit short match in his suit.

Layla def. Kelly Kelly. Michelle McCool did some time at the announce table, and distracted Kelly Kelly, allowing Layla to pull her from the top rope and pin her. Kelly landed awkwardly and was helped to the back during commercial.

Kane and Big Show def. Gabriel and Slater via DQ. Gabriel pulled the ref out of the ring when Show had the match won. After the match, The Corre beat down Kane with the steel steps, and after a Wasteland, put show through the announce table.

Jack Swagger def. Chris Masters who got the jobber entrance. Masters got a decent bit of offense before tapping to the ankle lock. Cole left his little box after the match and held the ankle lock on Chris Masters, then celebrated with Swagger.

Rey Mysterio def. Ted DiBiase. DiBiase actually owned the match, getting most of the offense, but Mysterio put him away with the 619.

Christian def. Alberto Del Rio in a Steel Cage Match. Very solid match with a great ending. Afterwards Del Rio attacked Christian and was about to "Do to him what he'll do to Edge at Wrestlemania" until Edge showed up in Del Rio's car. He threatened to smash the car with a chair before Brodus Clay attacked him from behind, and then Del Rio smashed his arm between two steel chairs.

Kane, Rey Mysterio, Christian, and Kofi Kingston def. The Corre and Alberto Del Rio in a 5 on 4 handicap dark match. Undertaker came out to distract the bad guys, allowing the good guys to gang up on Slater for the win.

Oh, and no Shawn Michaels, except a little vignette where he talks about The Undertaker.

DoomSong8 on
    578991-5FHNJ36.jpg
    XBL:Gravity MD PSN:Gravity1204 Steam:Gravity1204
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    DoomSong8 wrote: »
    Just back from the show, here's your Smackdown spoilers for the week.
    "Showtime" Percy Watson def. Drew McIntrye in the pre-show dark match

Edge def. Brodus Clay w/ Alberto Del Rio. Edge almost put away Brodus early but Del Rio and Ricardo intervened. Christian came out and evened the odds, allowing Edge to land the spear and win. Christian and Del Rio brawled post match, and Teddy Long came out saying he won't have it. He schedules Del Rio and Christian for a STEEL CAGE MATCH later tonight.

Sheamus def. Kofi Kingston in a Champion v. Champion match. Pretty decent showing from both guys, not much else to report.

Big Show and Kane to battle The Corre for the Tag Titles later. The two talk it out backstage and Kane tells Big Show "You complete me."

Cody Rhodes def. Trent Baretta in a total squash. Rhodes is no longer going by Dashing, and his entrance music and manner are different. He wore a towel over his head on the way to the ring, and wrestled the albeit short match in his suit.

Layla def. Kelly Kelly. Michelle McCool did some time at the announce table, and distracted Kelly Kelly, allowing Layla to pull her from the top rope and pin her. Kelly landed awkwardly and was helped to the back during commercial.

Kane and Big Show def. Gabriel and Slater via DQ. Gabriel pulled the ref out of the ring when Show had the match won. After the match, The Corre beat down Kane with the steel steps, and after a Wasteland, put show through the announce table.

Jack Swagger def. Chris Masters who got the jobber entrance. Masters got a decent bit of offense before tapping to the ankle lock. Cole left his little box after the match and held the ankle lock on Chris Masters, then celebrated with Swagger.

Rey Mysterio def. Ted DiBiase. DiBiase actually owned the match, getting most of the offense, but Mysterio put him away with the 619.

Christian def. Alberto Del Rio in a Steel Cage Match. Very solid match with a great ending. Afterwards Del Rio attacked Christian and was about to "Do to him what he'll do to Edge at Wrestlemania" until Edge showed up in Del Rio's car. He threatened to smash the car with a chair before Brodus Clay attacked him from behind, and then Del Rio smashed his arm between two steel chairs.

Kane, Rey Mysterio, Christian, and Kofi Kingston def. The Corre and Alberto Del Rio in a 5 on 4 handicap dark match. Undertaker came out to distract the bad guys, allowing the good guys to gang up on Slater for the win.

Oh, and no Shawn Michaels, except a little vignette where he talks about The Undertaker.
    Sounds like a pretty good show. Wish
    Masters wasn't used as a jobber.

MxOxRxRxIxS on
  • Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    they killed dashing cody rhodes

those BASTARDS

WeedLordVegeta on
  • Options
    DodgeBlanDodgeBlan PSN: dodgeblanRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    surprised
    christian beats alberto. I was sure they were gonna feed christian to alberto to build him up

DodgeBlan on
    Read my blog about AMERICA and THE BAY AREA

https://medium.com/@alascii
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Oh hey, TNA is offering something to those dissatisfied with Victory Road
    TNA wrote:
    From TNAWrestling.com:

An Announcement Regarding Victory Road

AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT TO TNA WRESTLING FANS REGARDING SUNDAY'S VICTORY ROAD PAY-PER-VIEW

TNA Wrestling strives to give fans who purchase our pay-per-views as close to a full three-hour event as possible. This past Sunday’s "TNA Victory Road" fell short of that standard. Your support of TNA is never taken for granted. To show you how we value that support, we would like to offer six months of free access to the TNAondemand.com library.

To receive your free offer, please send us a copy of your Victory Road pay-per-view purchase receipt to :

TNA OnDemand Offer
    209 10th Avenue South, #302
    Nashville, TN 37203.

Please be sure and submit your name, address, and email address, as we will be emailing a special code that will unlock over 300 hours of great TNA Wrestling action.

Goose! on
  • Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2011
    Dissatisfied with crap? Have some more free crap!

The Geek on
    BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Oh, I'm watching a replay of Raw, and its weird to hear musc in the background of a promo like it was for Rock's opening one...but I think its pretty cool.

Goose! on
  • Options
    LockedOnTargetLockedOnTarget Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    That's a pretty nice gesture, actually. It's my understading that there's a LOT of stuff on their on-demand service.

LockedOnTarget on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    The Geek wrote: »
    Dissatisfied with crap? Have some more free crap!

There are some good quality wrestling matches in TNA's history, and if their website has all of that good stuff, you can rewatch that for 6 months and wonder what could have been.

Goose! on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Yeah, TNA pre-2006 was pretty good. And past that there is some good stuff here and there.

Nirya on
    t70pctuqq2uv.png
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    So even the WWE locker room is like wtf Vince on the whole Taker/Triple H thing: A joke going around WWE regarding Vince McMahon's doctrine that The Undertaker's match with Triple H at WrestleMania X-Seven never happened, is that the SmackDown star's undefeated streak should be 17-0.

Goose! on
  • Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    So I'm watching the Jericho DVD on Netflix, and there are a lot of gaps in what I actually know about the whole WCW/WWE stuff. But I was glad to see that the whole Conspiracy Victim thing after Jerishow lost the titles was a call back to stuff he did back then.

Radius on
    Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    kingworkskingworks Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Goose! wrote: »
    So even the WWE locker room is like wtf Vince on the whole Taker/Triple H thing: A joke going around WWE regarding Vince McMahon's doctrine that The Undertaker's match with Triple H at WrestleMania X-Seven never happened, is that the SmackDown star's undefeated streak should be 17-0.
    Vince has trouble comprehending numbers ending with less than three zeros.

kingworks on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Goose! wrote: »

Vince to hire George Lucas to digitally replace HHH with Scotty 2 Hotty in the rerelease of WM17.

LTM on
  • Options
    ReignerReigner Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    So apparently Hogan made a Tsunami joke at the Impact tapings last night.

You stay classy TNA

Reigner on
    Exodus Server: Venstra Rei
    FFBE: 838,975,107
    Dokkan: 1668363315
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    He's already apologized, and it was cut from the show and won't air, so way to blame an entire company for an off the cuff remark from one man.

Goose! on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Yeah dude, he already explained it as an unfortunate side effect of cutting his promos "old school".

LTM on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    It's like, right there on the last page.

Cmon Reigner, you're better than that.

Nirya on
    t70pctuqq2uv.png
  • Options
    ReignerReigner Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    So it is.

I'm actually surprised I missed that.

Reigner on
    Exodus Server: Venstra Rei
    FFBE: 838,975,107
    Dokkan: 1668363315
  • Options
    JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2011
    Old school Hogan would have told us to pray for Japan and been part of a telethon to raise money.

JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Old school Hogan would have told us to pray for Japan and been part of a telethon to raise money.

New Hogan will be on a reality tv show with Gilbert Gottfried as they help raise money for the Tsunami survivors by participating in extreme Japanese game showesque challenges.

Caveman Paws on
  • Options
    Andy JoeAndy Joe We claim the land for the highlord! The AdirondacksRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011

New Hogan will be on a reality tv show with Gilbert Gottfried as they help raise money for the Tsunami survivors by participating in extreme Japanese game showesque challenges.

I'd watch it.

Andy Joe on
    XBL: Stealth Crane PSN: ajpet12 3DS: 1160-9999-5810 NNID: StealthCrane Pokemon Scarlet Name: Carmen
  • Options
    SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    edited March 2011

Oh my god.

I would donate so much money if they did that.

All the money.

Schide on
  • Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Old Hogan would have teamed with Yokozuna and bodyslammed both of the Natural Disasters in the middle of the ring.

Also tell you to eat all your fruits and vegetables.

Maximum on
This discussion has been closed.