Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

How do I get this burnt black shit out of the bottom of my roommate's pan so she'll

SmokeStacksSmokeStacks License Number 137596Registered User regular
edited July 2011 in Help / Advice Forum
stop bitching about it?

I mean, I feel bad for scorching her gear, mea culpa and all that, but Jesus Christ to hear her talk you'd think I'd killed her dog or something.

Anyway, I scrubbed the shit out of it to try and get it back to it's semi-shiny previous state, and this is the result:

071911145856.jpg

I tried boiling water in it to loosen up the black before I scrubbed the shit out of it again, but it only helped a little.

So, does anyone know of a decent way to get the burnt stuff out of the bottom of a pan, or is it just tattooed for life?