As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Plok [chat]

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7mDd-bRpIk

I'm actually surprised most of these outfits are still running their commericials.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    hi chu

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    hi chu

Sup, brah?

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    it's a joke chu

he wanted stuff and he got nerd shit so instead of simply getting rid of it he is outright returning it to express his dissatisfaction

• Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    Organichu wrote:
    So he tries to steal luxury A, discovers it's luxury B (which doesn't interest him), and feels vindicated like a good guy for having returned it? o_O Is this from the Onion?

it's some kind of humor piece

• Options
    Elendil wrote:
    it's a joke chu

he wanted stuff and he got nerd shit so instead of simply getting rid of it he is outright returning it to express his dissatisfaction

I'm p sure a PS3 is disgusting nerd stuff, too.

I actually poured some Natty Lite on my 360 last night, so disgusted was I to have it in my presence.

• Options
    Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    Thanks for the deets update Mike Man.

*Gains 2xp for learning new internet word*

• Options
    edited August 2011
    no chu, 360s and, to a lesser extent, PS3s are now shit consoles for casual bro jock assholes

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    Nerdgasmic wrote:
    no chu, 360s and, to a lesser extent, PS3s are now shit consoles for casual bro jock assholes

WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN

• Options
    Nerdgasmic wrote:
    so, 360s and, to a lesser extent, PS3s are now shit consoles for casual bro jock assholes
    seriously

frat bros play 360 and PS3
    girls play wii

real gamers play peecee

• Options
    Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    You guys are all PC gamers, right?

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    And in Manchester, people who stole copies of Limitless starring Bradley Cooper having been setting fire to them and throwing them back through the window of HMV.

• Options
    Organichu wrote:
    Nerdgasmic wrote:

WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN

like, in 2007 o_O

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    Everyone coopts everything

It is the circle of life

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    Makes me sick. *rants about miscegenation*

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Stop saying hurtful things about consoles. *sniff*

• Options
    I swear to Batman I only use my 360 for watching DVDs!

PC allday erryday!

• Options
    I'm a total PC gamer

I don't go a day without owning noobs

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    "Cackling Warren Buffet Burns Entire Fortune in Front of Nation"

Warren_Buffet-R_jpg_630x1200_upscale_q85.jpg

• Options
    You guys play PC because you do not own a big TV and a comfy enough recliner. So really, who is the LOSER now! AHAHAHAAHAH cough.

• Options
    HerrCronHerrCron It that wickedly supports taxation Registered User regular

kinda....

sig.gif
  • Options
    go back to your call of dutys frat bros

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    I'm sure Stephen Colbert has lady stalkers who are obsessed with his persona and looks. Making Colbert shrines in their closets, surgically altering their right ear to jut out a little, etc.

• Options
    LawndartLawndart Registered User regular

Well, since my PS3 got stolen, I'm just a PC gamer.

I do use a 360 controller on as many PC games as possible, just to be a contrarian.

• Options
    SheepSheep Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    You guys play PC because you do not own a big TV and a comfy enough recliner. So really, who is the LOSER now! AHAHAHAAHAH cough.

I have a huge PC monitor and my PC desk sits in front of a couch.

WHERE'S YOUR NERD GOD NOW?

• Options
    I don`t technically own a gaming PC right now, cause of the poorness. But, once I have my debts paid down (11 months away!) I will be PCing it up like I did back in the day.

Playing the same games too if the new Tribes game is as good as it looks to be.
    And Skyrim.
    Maybe even an MMO if it is ever made.

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Today is a great fucking day [chat]!

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    SheepSheep Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular

Pretty much.

But here's the kicker.

I'm a PC gamer because PC gaming reminds me of console gaming from the early to mid 90s. Back when anyone could make a game about anything and get it published and sell a reasonable amount of copies of the game.

Where as consoles are super focus tested rehashed shit more and more lately.

Please do not point out how I'm fangirling for Battlefield 3.

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular

There, there, Last Castle, it's okay. You go ahead and cry on my shoulder. I am here to console you.

• Options
    Elendil wrote:
    go back to your call of dutys frat bros

yeah, srz

they are corrupting gamer culture

• Options
    Sheep wrote:

I have a huge PC monitor and my PC desk sits in front of a couch.

WHERE'S YOUR NERD GOD NOW?

Uh, what? Where do you put your keyboard and mouse? On your lap?

A couch is not a recliner. Trust me on this. My recliner is so good that my new roommate sat in it and is immediately planning to buy his own. It is like you are Zeus sitting on a cloud.

• Options
    emnmnme wrote:

There, there, Last Castle, it's okay. You go ahead and cry on my shoulder. I am here to console you.

*sob, sob* Th-thank you... hey, wait a second!

• Options
    HerrCronHerrCron It that wickedly supports taxation Registered User regular
    Lawndart wrote:

Well, since my PS3 got stolen, I'm just a PC gamer.

I do use a 360 controller on as many PC games as possible, just to be a contrarian.

If it's a multi-format title I'll use a 360 Pad on the PC - with an exception for manshootin' games.
    I can't imagine trying to play Batman: AA with a KB&M, or something like GTA IV

sig.gif
  • Options
    I like all games. I'm gonna play some Deus Ex and Amnesia tonight on mah peee ceee.

• Options
    Today is a great fucking day [chat]!

Someone got to change lanes without signaling!

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    I wonder if it`s hard to fit a Star Wars movie replica Emperors throne in front of a PC. It looks hella comfy.

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    I play my pc while sitting in a super comfy chair on my monitor. I also play my ps3 on my 42 inch hd tv from the same chair. I just swivel around. Because I am awesome like that.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    I knew a guy who had a recliner in front of his PC and he put the keyboard on his lap and the mouse on a book on the chair arm. It was just... it was blasphemous. He looked like that character from the WoW episode of South Park.

• Options
    I prefer to play on the brobox because until recently I didn't have any issues just popping a game in and playing. And this year has so many good games coming out, its a great year for console gaming.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    I knew a guy who had a recliner in front of his PC and he put the keyboard on his lap and the mouse on a book on the chair arm. It was just... it was blasphemous. He looked like that character from the WoW episode of South Park.

Sure Castle, you ``knew a guy.``

This discussion has been closed.