As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

A long lost friend returns [Grouphug Thread 2011]

FortyTwoFortyTwo strongest man in the world The Land of Pleasant Living Registered User regular
edited October 2011 in Social Entropy++
Ok here is how we play this lovely game. go to http://grouphug.us/unfiltered

-Read a random confession

-GIS something to represent that confession

-post here

-hilarity ensues

I'll begin::

I guess your part in my story is over.

Boromir-Last-stand.JPG

FortyTwo on

• Options
    LegbaLegba He did. Registered User regular
    Aaron. Patrick. Levi. Dillon. Kendall. John. Chris. Cody. Landon. Dave. Allen.
    That’s my list. Sorry mom. <3

xmas_list.jpg

• Options
    FortyTwoFortyTwo strongest man in the world The Land of Pleasant Living Registered User regular

I want a guy to put his hands all over me.

I want to feel used.

I want a false sense of love, just something even relitively close to that emotion.

I want to feel lust, for someone to desire me.

But, I push people too far away for them even to come close.

romney-smile-professional-cropped-proto-custom_2.jpg[img][/img]

• Options

Vodka makes me feel better.

092111-Boston-Red-Sox-SW-PI_2011092122431817_660_320.JPG

• Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular

stretch, yawn, roll over damn you are cute when you are sleeping :)

mai+waifu+facebook.jpg

• Options
    EdcrabEdcrab Actually a hack Registered User regular
    I’ve never felt so torn in my life.

rip-torn.jpg

cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular

I can’t wait to eat pussy again. Quite frankly, it’s been a while but boy am I fucking good at it!

well.jpg

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    honestly, I just post the first image that pops up in my google search

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    StaleghotiStaleghoti Registered User regular

natalie_imbruglia_1.jpg

tmmysta-sig.png2wT1Q.gifYAH!YAH!STEAMYoutubeMixesPSN: Clintown
    Dear satan I wish for this or maybe some of this....oh and I'm a medium or a large.
  • Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Edcrab wrote:

rip-torn.jpg

0.jpg

• Options
    LegbaLegba He did. Registered User regular

im very close to cheating on my girl becouse she just has 2 many secrets and she still hasnt told me everything so now i wanna have my own secrets to keep by sleeping with another

durr.jpg

• Options
    StaleghotiStaleghoti Registered User regular

Im sorry for holding on too tight but you meant so much to me. I think you were gone long before I loosened my grip. I’ll always miss you. I love you.

rabbit_smile.jpg

tmmysta-sig.png2wT1Q.gifYAH!YAH!STEAMYoutubeMixesPSN: Clintown
    Dear satan I wish for this or maybe some of this....oh and I'm a medium or a large.
  • Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    edited October 2011

As others wander through poverty in blindness bliss and are given everything they ever wanted on a silver platter, I squalor in success and fight tooth and nail even for the most basic needs. (sex)

158107happyyoungbusines.jpg

Melding on
  • Options
    PkErthbndPkErthbnd Registered User regular

Alcohol is running my life, its not just hurting me but my family and friends, the worst part is I legally cant even consume it. Whats going to happen when I can?

wine-bottle-break-head_130435255942.jpg

• Options
    PlatyPlaty Registered User regular

I’m half black and half white but I’ve never been able to identify with my black side. I’m not sad about it. I’m completely comfortable with my white side.

gorsh.jpg

• Options

I’m tired of not being a priority.

207221.jpg

• Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular

Sure, play cat and mouse with me. Is it fun? Are you enjoying the game? You see the problem is, I am not playing that game. My game is called survival. I nearly lost tonight while you ignored me. All part of your little boy games to get my attention. What you don’t see is that ignoring me pierces my spirit. I can’t love another man who hurts me intentionally. I won’t. The road I am on is paved with heartache. I was abandoned here against my wishes. You gave me your friendship and a place to lay my head. It seemed bearable for a time. I even remembered how to laugh. But then it seems I lost your favor. Your friendship. I hurt you. It was so hard for me to trust after such betrayal. I could go on and on about things between us, but I came here to say, you wounded me deeply again, only this time you knew it would hurt and you did it anyway. It was a mortal shot. My love for you is gone. I am so empty. Everything hurts as before, yet now there iss no ray of hope shining in my life. There is no one who knows or cares the depth of pain. You are the only one who might be able to see it, yet you turn a blind eye. You let me hurt when a simple word could heal and for what? Your own games? Your own agenda? I just can’t take the pain anymore…

JqOLH.jpg

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options

Truth is, I don’t like Christians. They just seem so dumb to me. Sorry

Westboro-Baptist-Church-Signs.jpeg

• Options
    DarricDarric Santa MonicaRegistered User regular
  • Options
    alternatingAberrationalternatingAberration I am the milk man My milk is deliciousRegistered User regular

Even when I am having a hard time believing in love anymore, I need to keep believing that the Universe will take care of me, in time.

whoscrying.gif

xI8QS1g.jpg?1
  • Options
    FlatEricFlatEric Leaves from the vine, Falling so slow Like fragile, tiny shells, Drifting in the foamRegistered User regular
    Staleghoti wrote:

Im sorry for holding on too tight but you meant so much to me. I think you were gone long before I loosened my grip. I’ll always miss you. I love you.

rabbit_smile.jpg

This is perfect.

S80hoUu.jpg
    hDrW8.png
  • Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    That rabbit looks terrified.

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    Vampire_GoldfishVampire_Goldfish Registered User regular
    I’ve lost who I am. At times, I’m a sweet little girl, who’s an adorable christian daughter. But, the second family is out of sight, I’m a sinful hormonal athiest, lusting after each new prey she sees. I don’t really like it. But I’m not uncomfortable with it either.

It’s sort of, a numb feeling really.

pilot029.jpg

If anyone gets this, please let me know so we can be best friends.

signatureseh.jpg
  • Options
    I’ve lost who I am. At times, I’m a sweet little girl, who’s an adorable christian daughter. But, the second family is out of sight, I’m a sinful hormonal athiest, lusting after each new prey she sees. I don’t really like it. But I’m not uncomfortable with it either.

It’s sort of, a numb feeling really.

pilot029.jpg

If anyone gets this, please let me know so we can be best friends.

It looks familiar, but I can't place it.

• Options
    alternatingAberrationalternatingAberration I am the milk man My milk is deliciousRegistered User regular

you are the first person i’ve met whose favorite animal is also a polar bear. my mind has been blown.

fuzzbut.jpg

xI8QS1g.jpg?1
  • Options
    SilmarilSilmaril Mr Ha Ha Hapless. Registered User regular
    Twin Peaks.

t9migZb.jpg
  • Options
    It's probably best if we don't figure it out, because I will post so hard in my nerd love that I will be ostracized like a yugioh fan at a pokemon convention.

signatureseh.jpg
  • Options
    You mean Twin "Best Television Show Ever" Peaks.

signatureseh.jpg
  • Options

I want a girlfriend

I wanna be able to get random blowjobs and have sex anywhere, just like everyone else.

Bill_clinton.jpg

• Options
    MaceraMacera UGH GODDAMMIT STOP ENJOYING THINGSRegistered User regular

Heroin is more important than you. I wish it weren’t this way. But would we still get along if we were both sober?

0eOlf.jpg

xet8c.gif
  • Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited October 2011

I knew she liked me so thats why I used her and played mind games with her back in High School. After the first year of university she finally kicked me out of her life. I know she doesnt believe me but I really am sorry.

lecter.jpg

ceres on
    And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Options
    LarlarLarlar consecutive normal brunches Moderator, ClubPA mod

That awkward moment where you realize your boyfriend does’t give a shit about you.

Sin-City-Kevin.jpg

iwantanswers3.png
  • Options

I never did oral sex for my bf and we broke up and now Ive done it for 3 diff guys :( whats wrong with me:(

Lickilicky.png

• Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular

I’m half black and half white but I’ve never been able to identify with my black side. I’m not sad about it. I’m completely comfortable with my white side.

gorsh.jpg

fuckin nice

• Options

I’m homophobic and am really uncomfortable around gay and bisexual people.
    But I’m secretly bisexual and have had sexual experiences with both sexes.

25aqfxs.jpg

• Options

Every day I dream about homicide. When anyone gets on my nerves I just think of the ways I’d end them and feel better. I’ll never act on those thoughts, but they make me all warm and fuzzy inside.
    FredRogers4.jpg

• Options

I don’t know what to do, I can’t bring it up to you. You’ll leave me because you don’t agree with it. I wish that weren’t the case, but I’m afraid it might have to be. What kind of person does that make me?

3259-70175-tchydro0001jpg-550x.jpg

• Options

i”m considering killing myself in 48 hours.

jack-bauer.jpg

xet8c.gif
  • Options
    Beasteh wrote:

I’m homophobic and am really uncomfortable around gay and bisexual people.
    But I’m secretly bisexual and have had sexual experiences with both sexes.

25aqfxs.jpg

glenn-beck.jpg

• Options

oh chico, you’re breaking my heart. why are you still on the internet dating site we met 6 months ago when we’re actually dating and together now?

crwth-2.jpg

xet8c.gif
  • Options
    Macera wrote:

oh chico, you’re breaking my heart. why are you still on the internet dating site we met 6 months ago when we’re actually dating and together now?

crwth-2.jpg

Yes, my God yes.