As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Sigil, City of [Phalla] - Game Over

• Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    Unless your win condition is not to simply be the last one standing.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    immortal squishimmortal squish Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    I'm not sure what could really be worse than wanting to kill everyone?

Reposting Reveal for new page:
    Retaba wrote:
    ...snip
    I like how you moved the comments out of place.
    Errr... no, I deleted crap that wasn't pertinent to you lying. However, now that I know you'd go so far as to edit your PMs, at least I know not to believe the rest of that crap you were PMing me.

Dear thread, PLEASE let me murder this lying goose. Hell, I will even give you a piece of information that I shouldn't for the SOLE reason that I do NOT like getting played.

I am a SERIAL KILLER. Yep, that's me. I win only if I kill EVERYBODY.

Now, why would a SK do something as STUPID as to kill a network head that he is already working with, using an easily identifiable power? I wouldn't, and didn't. I was playing nice with the village network, and doing everything they asked like a good little SK should. Then Retaba starts dismantling the network, and tries to pin it on me. No. Fuck that. Not this guy.

Retaba (and either Void Slayer or SLyM) made it happen. Retaba, because I (and Rawwking Goodguy) caught her lying about it and mistargeting the network vigs. Either SLyM or Void, because they are the only two with the ability to cause Incineration kills, other than myself. I am leaning Void Slayer, because he didn't bother to defend himself via PM after precision got killed, yet is apparently still actively talking with Retaba.

--- FURTHERMORE ---

Since I just outted myself as an SK, but I like living, I will turn my kill over to the thread. Vote in BOLD MAROON, and I will burn the fuck out of whoever gets the most MAROON votes by 1 hour before vote close.

Village gets two vote kills until you decide otherwise, I get to live to see Retaba burn. Deal?

Let me start it off: !Retaba / !Void Slayer

immortal squish on
    <3
  • Options

It does not have to be worse, it just has to allow you to win without killing everyone else.

• Options
    stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    I'm with ya!
    !Retaba
    !Void Slayer

Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • Options
    stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    Why do bad things happen to people when they're running phallas?
    Something I should know?

Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular

I'm just waiting for Retaba to reveal that he's a Yugoloth Slaver who has to kill everyone, plus sell their souls into the immortal bloodwar.

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Baidol wrote:
    It does not have to be worse, it just has to allow you to win without killing everyone else.

...Okay, then pretend I have one of those. I still want to burn the shit out of Retaba, and it still makes sense for the village to play along until they get things back under control.

immortal squish on
    <3
  • Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    immortal squish, easy easy day

• Options
    edited November 2011
    immortal squish, easy easy day

Okay, that's one person that wants the village to stay in disarray ;)

immortal squish on
    <3
  • Options
    I, too, wish to trust the serial killer who either is damage-immune or has lots of health to lead the village to victory.

Wait, no I do not.

immortal squish

• Options
    CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    I'm putting out a call for any village vigs, healers, or guards out there because I've been poisoned and also I'm pretty sure I'm going to get attacked tonight by either Retaba's minions, the Devils or the Demons because of my reveal as a village seer. I would really appreciate heals or guards or vigs simply targeting someone else tonight. Thanks.

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
  • Options
    Welp, I guess I'll be laughing in the plane of fire while you fine gentlemen are down here wishing you had more firepower to take down all these demons/devils.

Me sleepy now, so if you guys do turn the vote around I'll be checking for who I should nuke at the appointed hour.

<3
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Oh, I would take this moment to highly recommend that you guys see if either the devil or the demon that Retaba gave the village to prove herself were inactive. Easiest gambit in the book, vote out a inactive teammate to "verify yourself," and considering the BS in my PM box, I know something like that is going on.

Smooches!

immortal squish on
    <3
  • Options
    Welp, I guess I'll be laughing in the plane of fire while you fine gentlemen are down here wishing you had more firepower to take down all these demons/devils.

Me sleepy now, so if you guys do turn the vote around I'll be checking for who I should nuke at the appointed hour.

Your win condition is to kill us all. The other neutral vigs working with the village may or may not have that win condition. Easy choice.

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    this is a strange day

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    this is a strange day

We have a serial killer, the two people, at least one of whom is a neutral/mafia, he gave incineration damage to, a confirmed neutral devil and another neutral dealing justice, any and all of who could betray the village at any moment.

This is pretty fun!

Baidol on
  • Options
    romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    Listening to an outed baddie sounds like a turrible idea, however i'm gonna hold my vote for a bit.

• Options
    TmoiyTmoiy Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Somehow I doubt that the village will decide to rally around the outed SK, but I'll maroon vote INANTP for lulz anyway.

Could anyone actually compile a list of the baddies that Retaba has been responsible for? That could be useful information.

Tmoiy on
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Oh, and to any more devas out there: I'd be interested in talking with you.

Tmoiy on
  • Options
    Shiny New ToysShiny New Toys where am i? its dark in hereRegistered User regular
    OoooooOooooOoooO

Wasn't going to use my ghost post as Ariva is doing more than enough for everyone but
    Retaba wrote:
    He came to me before and claimed to be tougher than normal then never contacted me again, he never revealed to RG or PrecisionK either as I was told. He was a viable target based on that

Sad face

OoooooOooooOoooO

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    for what it's worth

I was asked by Retaba last night to hit Celebrim with my punching punch.

before that I hit Taya on the orders of PK.

and I know what killed CapFalcon.

• Options
    ...What killed Capfalcon?

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    man fuck all y'all with your "powers" and your "networks"

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Tmoiy wrote:
    ...What killed Capfalcon?

I did....With my mind powers...

• Options
    FlarneFlarne Registered User regular
    I win when I (and those I gift my power to) deal 500 hp of FIRE damage. Yes, it's serial killer-ish, but it's not like I have to kill everybody. Hell, I'm already at 320 as of last night (or more, haven't got my update PM yet).

I've heard this VC claimed as Immortal's before from a lot of people. I also know that the attack he gave to Slym does 30 damage, so the same can be assumed for Void. Doing the math, if he was at 320 before last night and at least 2 people were burned (Celebrim and Drez) he should be at 380 minimum. More likely all 3 burners hit someone, which puts him at 410 or 440 depending on which attack he used himself.

Thus unless he dies to the vote tonight he is pretty much guaranteed to exit with a win, so the whole "No wait I'm an SK and I'll help you!" seems pretty desperate. Then again, if he actually has the 500 dmg VC I don't see why he would've betrayed the network to begin with. This game makes my head hurt.

• Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    sorry but we dont trust no stinkin sk's round here

feel free to attack me some more btw

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    capfalcon was killed by a not so nice box.

somebody gave it to me, i gave it to him (on orders from RG), and he should have given it away last night. The Only way the box could have killed him last night is if the person he tried to give the box to also died.

which it looks like happened.

I'm going to bed now.

!romanqwerty

on the purely flimsy reasoning that if Rawk was good, roman can't be. :P

• Options
    ecco the dolphinecco the dolphin Registered User regular
    What was inside the box?

Was it love?

Was RGG killed by the power of love?

Penny Arcade Developers at PADev.net.
  • Options
    !romanqwerty

on the purely flimsy reasoning that if Rawk was good, roman can't be. :P

You just made an error worse than Stever's rule. Consider yourself gypsy cursed.

• Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    @immortal squish how do you lend your power to others?

Bedlam on
  • Options
    They PM 38thDoe and accept the cost (20HP), and I use my action for the night to give them the juice. It's why no (white inferno) incinerations showed up before day 4. I was giving out abilities every day.

<3
  • Options
    GrimmyTOAGrimmyTOA Registered User regular
    What are you guys doing in this Phalla? Hell in a handbasket, folks.

Here's my thought on this.

Retaba is most likely on the level (village-aligned). He had a miscommunication/misunderstanding with immortal squish, who is also on the level (as a Serial Killer/very hostile neutral).

We don't really know what squish's win condition is. The victory he gets at 500 points of damage, if it exists, may involve him quietly leaving the game. It may also involve game over for everyone - Ignus' stated goal is to burn all of the planes to cinders. I'm not willing to risk it on the word of someone who has already changed his story in the last 24 hours (and is the serial killer).

Retract !Cayrus
    We should kill !immortal squish.

• Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    immortal squish[/quote]
    You are an obvious threat to Sigil, my friend.

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    immortal squish
    You are an obvious threat to Sigil, my friend.

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    Void SlayerVoid Slayer Very Suspicious Registered User regular
    What in the world is going on here, some people are actually listening to immortal squish in this? OF COURSE he would turn on his pact partners after he was exposed. He probably chose me because of my horrific luck in targeting in every phalla I was a vig in ever + I am very suspicious so he would be trusted when he fingered me with false claims of who did what.

I only took the pact so SOMEONE would post in green. Letting a SK live while he can take out the last network head then dance to another tune is silly.

You do not need to vote me out or burn me, just post in green everyone and I'll be confirmed and out of your hair and you can concentrate on yourselves. I will be gone from the game that way and you can kill the fiends instead.

He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
  • Options
    RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    I would like it if everyone would post in green just once, just to make sure it will happen! If everyone does and he is still here then yeah, thats a viggin.

• Options
    FlarneFlarne Registered User regular
    They PM 38thDoe and accept the cost (20HP), and I use my action for the night to give them the juice. It's why no (white inferno) incinerations showed up before day 4. I was giving out abilities every day.

You were giving out abilities for 3 nights, but you say you only gave them to Void and Slym? That doesn't seem to add up properly.

• Options
    edited November 2011
    Expecting the village to ask the real questions, like why I'd axe precision k in such an obvious manner, then freak out about being set up? But that's asking for a bit much logical thinking, I guess.

Welp, I've moved on in my Phalla Stages of Recovery From Getting Tricked by Retaba, so:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

immortal squish on
    <3
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Flarne wrote:

You were giving out abilities for 3 nights, but you say you only gave them to Void and Slym? That doesn't seem to add up properly.

I didn't say I only gave it to Void / SLyM, just that they were the only ones still alive. I gave to kime and JDarksun as well. kime died before then, and JDark jackisreal didn't survive the upgrade ;)

(Edit: sorry, I just checked my orders and jackisreal was the one who died due to the sacrifice hp)

immortal squish on
    <3
  • Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    If youre a serial killer it makes sense to dismantle the larger network. Especially since you need to drag the game out to get to 500.