As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Only a Fecking Eejit thinks there's [Chat]s for 50p!

• Options
    JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    John solomon needs to come back and rip every comic that Cass likes.

I nearly wept when he said that Dominic Deegan is to comicry as pedophilia is to sex

he's clearly trying his hardest but he just doesn't understand why he's making everyone angry and uncomfortable

Wait what?

Too many pronouns.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Feck, shite, feck, shite, feck, shite, arse!

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    Well, Charles will make an interesting king, if just for the lols. I imagine NZ's relationship with the Crown won't change at all, on basis if our of sight, out of mind, tabloids excluded of course

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Kalkino wrote:
    Well, Charles will make an interesting king, if just for the lols. I imagine NZ's relationship with the Crown won't change at all, on basis if our of sight, out of mind, tabloids excluded of course

Supporting homoeopathy is kind of unforgivable. Philip is a massive, blundering racist but he's old, so people just laugh it off. Having somebody in charge who likes his bullshit science can hurt really, as it's not as reviled as it should be.

On the other hand, the bacon that comes from those farms he owns is delicious.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    Reading a long 1997 essay by Peter Boettke, the Austrian school's current living leader. It seems almost reasonable, probably because it's criticizing everybody else rather than setting forth its own vision.

I find its analysis of other schools disturbingly appealing... hmm.

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    Is Jacob still around?

I need to know if this is real

my_parents_are_deeaaaaaad.jpg

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    So, apparently Shia LeBurf got his ass handed to him outside a bar in Vancouver?

And, yeah, that's messed up... but apparently an onlooker shouted, "Where's Bumblebee now?!"

And, sorry, I laughed pretty hard at that.

http://filmdrunk.uproxx.com/2011/11/someone-shouted-wheres-bumblebee-now-while-shia-was-getting-beat-up

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    whabba di ba duba duba bah baaaa

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Is Jacob still around?

Do we want to know the truth?

Isn't it better just to think it's awesome?

• Options
    edited November 2011
    Abdhyius wrote:
    Edited to preserve the surprise

That would be wrong, yeah.

Though, if there is no other road named XXXX in the area, they would figure it out.

Chanus on
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    abuse thread is apparently a competition

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    Read the batman voice as adam west, made that panel 10 times better.

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Is Jacob still around?

No, it's a meme. That's not the original dialogue.

• Options
    KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote:
    Kalkino wrote:

Supporting homoeopathy is kind of unforgivable. Philip is a massive, blundering racist but he's old, so people just laugh it off. Having somebody in charge who likes his bullshit science can hurt really, as it's not as reviled as it should be.

On the other hand, the bacon that comes from those farms he owns is delicious.

sometimes Science doesn't have all the answers, Mojo

When Science fails, it is time for the mysterious and curative powers of the House of Windsor

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Chanus wrote:
    Abdhyius wrote:

Though, if there is no other road named XXXX in the area, they would figure it out.

hm. That's what they say it should be but fuck 'em it seems to be right.

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Read the batman voice as adam west, made that panel 10 times better.

Speaking of batmemes, have you seen the photos of Adam West as batman with text from batman year one/dark knight returns over it? They are chuckle-worthy.

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    Gooey wrote:

Yeah I am just staying away from there.

• Options
    Gooey wrote:

Not...really? It's just people sharing their stories.

• Options
    Abdhyius wrote:
    Chanus wrote:
    Abdhyius wrote:

hm. That's what they say it should be but fuck 'em it seems to be right.

Yeah, we have a quaint habit of naming some neighborhoods with all the same street names and just making one "xxxx Road", one "xxxx Street", one "xxxx Lane", etc.

It's stupid.

But if that's not the case in the aforementioned neighborhood, it should be fine.

• Options
    Gooey wrote:

Yeah I am just staying away from there.

I'm not even really sure why there's a thread on it

what is there to discuss

virtually everyone is against abuse

those who arent need therapy

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Damn it Rockstar! Why can't I download GTA2 from you? WHY AM BEING TOLD I AM FORBIDDEN?!

WHY CAN'T YOU LOVE ME AS MUCH AS I LOVE YOU?!

JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote:
    So, apparently Shia LeBurf got his ass handed to him outside a bar in Vancouver?

And, yeah, that's messed up... but apparently an onlooker shouted, "Where's Bumblebee now?!"

http://filmdrunk.uproxx.com/2011/11/someone-shouted-wheres-bumblebee-now-while-shia-was-getting-beat-up

Well the guy that came to his aid was on crutches so... that's kind of a robot?

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Gooey wrote:

I'm not even really sure why there's a thread on it

what is there to discuss

virtually everyone is against abuse

those who arent need therapy

We have lots of current affairs topics that aren't really debates or anything. It's just news commentary.

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    Kalkino wrote:

IS this apropos of nothing or has something happened?

But Mojo is right, fuck that guy. Though I'd add that the fact that monarchs do not abdicate is a condemnation of them all by themselves.

• Options
    Gooey wrote:

you say people sharing their stories, I say classic internet one-upmanship

potayto potahto

"abuse is terrible. he should lose his seat at the very least and should be prosecuted for any and all crimes, which hopefully haven't reached a statute of limitations" /thread

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    Chanus wrote:

'cism

• Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    I love that article for the phrase "loser drunk" and not for the bumblebee thing, which isn't even in the video and was most likely made up after the fact.

• Options
    Okay why did I start watching that daughter abuse video. I knew it would be horrible.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Gooey wrote:
    Gooey wrote:

you say people sharing their stories, I say classic internet one-upmanship

potayto potahto

"abuse is terrible. he should lose his seat at the very least and should be prosecuted for any and all crimes, which hopefully haven't reached a statute of limitations" /thread

I say proverbial world-wide-web two-elevatesmenfrigate!

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote:

what do you want mother i'm half machine!

67064_1207528728264_full.jpg

• Options
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45132139

now this is a news story

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    I love that article for the phrase "loser drunk" and not for the bumblebee thing, which isn't even in the video and was most likely made up after the fact.

Yeah, it's probably not real, but it is awesome.

Also, yes, "loser drunk" seems to be one of those descriptions that is perfectly evocative.

• Options
    Gooey wrote:

now this is a news story

Oh, Alabama...

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    I suspect the trickle of people who are defending the judge is what is really fueling the thing.

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    Apothe0sis wrote:
    Kalkino wrote:

IS this apropos of nothing or has something happened?

But Mojo is right, fuck that guy. Though I'd add that the fact that monarchs do not abdicate is a condemnation of them all by themselves.

Meh, the BRF is more like a corporation than an actual family, and they are raised from birth with enormous privilege and have the notion of divine right to rule pumped into their brains from day one.

Not only is it crazy to expect them to abdicate, it's no wonder they don't try to seize power from the government.

Elizabeth II is pretty good at maintaining her public image, but when it comes right down to it, she 100% believes that God designated her to rule the kingdom.

That's not as bad as someone like Bush the lesser (who acted like God selected him without a longstanding cultural basis for that belief) but it's not great either.

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    chromevroom.png

• Options
    Gooey wrote:

now this is a news story

No it's not.

• Options
    "(Esfahani) is funneling money back to his family and other terrorists. I have a brother over there and what you're doing is helping kill my brother," the salesman told the couple when he called them on the Eastern Shore sales floor, according to the suit.

Holy shit, that's audacious

• Options
    Echo wrote:
    chromevroom.png

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

• Options
    Divine Right has been out the window for quite a while, Regina. You're kind of reaching without anything to back it up if you're saying the royal family still secretly believe that their position was a direct mandate from god.

This discussion has been closed.