Options

[Football/Soccer] Chamack to score 30 goals for West Ham

• Options
    No Great NameNo Great Name FRAUD DETECTED Registered User regular
    Quick, we might need injury time to get the equilizer, elbow someone in the face!!

PSN: NoGreatName Steam:SirToons Twitch: SirToons
    sirtoons.png
  • Options
    DraevenDraeven Registered User regular
    I love how the tying goal celebration went on for 20 mins and they didn't add any additional time.

Morskitter wrote "Spikes, choppas, tentacles, magic? Can't hold a candle to Sergeant Pimp here."

• Options
    815165815165 Registered User regular
    i think john terry is about to sack roberto di matteo

no, not for not being as white as he'd like, it's because frank lampard is on the bench

• Options
    GoslingGosling Looking Up Soccer In Mongolia Right Now, Probably Watertown, WIRegistered User regular
    Yay! I get the APOEL game! Which also has Real Madrid in it or something!

I have a new soccer blog The Minnow Tank. Reading it psychically kicks Sepp Blatter in the bean bag.
  • Options
    pots+panspots+pans Registered User regular
    UK people without sky: Everton vs Sunderland is on ITV, Bolton against Spurs is on ESPN

• Options
    GoslingGosling Looking Up Soccer In Mongolia Right Now, Probably Watertown, WIRegistered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Man, white and yellow? Someone couldn't have grabbed a clash jersey?

EDIT: I'm noticing APOEL's jersey sponsor, MTN. I recognize them as maintaining one of my chief book sources of African national teams.

Gosling on
    I have a new soccer blog The Minnow Tank. Reading it psychically kicks Sepp Blatter in the bean bag.
  • Options
    chelsea vs benfica has been wank thus far

• Options
    either,oreither,or Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    So err. In Inter's press conference unveiling Andrea Stramaccioni as manager, Mario Balotelli walked into the press room, shook Stramaccioni's hand, and walked out.

either,or on
    steam_sig.png
    3DS friend code: 4811-7214-5053
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    And in non-American-but-still-kind-of-American Olympic qualifying news, one of the Cuban players defected and left the coach spluttering about the lineup card.

The article's tone: "Nashville? Really? You defected to NASHVILLE?"

Gosling on
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    I'm pretty sure the average age of this AC Milan team is seven thousand years old.

• Options
    Ibrahimovic again shows how much of a big game player he is.

Good result for AC tonight though, even if Barca were a bit unlucky to not get a penalty or two.

• Options
    B_RB_R Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Haha, allez l'OM !

B_R on
  • Options
    so Toronto managed to Tie in the Concacaf champions league game, 1 - 1 Santo laguna ended up with 2 red cards in the 2nd half.

Morskitter wrote "Spikes, choppas, tentacles, magic? Can't hold a candle to Sergeant Pimp here."

• Options
    So what do you do when your team hasn't scored in 10 hours of play?

If you're the fans of fourth-tier FC Magdeburg, you make neon-colored arrows and point at the goal to show your team where to shoot.

It worked.

Magdeburg still lost 2-1.

• Options
  • Options
    DiarmuidDiarmuid Amazing Meatball Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Stiliyan Petrov has been diagnosed with leukaemia.

Hopefully he can beat that bastard disease.

Diarmuid on
  • Options
    so, were gonna have a 5 team struggle to avoid relegation this year.

• Options
    What the hell just happened in City of Manchester Stadium just now? How the... I don't... holy the fornication of the mother.

• Options
    ummm, Man City were down and out 3-1 to sunderland, and just put 2 in,in less then a minute. Its now tied at 3.

• Options
    projectmayhemprojectmayhem Registered User regular
  • Options
    Any streams for the TFC match that don't involve downloading some third party video player ?

• Options
    toxk_02toxk_02 Registered User regular
    Brutal finish in Portland. Timbers concede 89' and 93' goals to RSL, 2-1 win turns into 3-2 loss.

OTP.jpg
  • Options
    ArikadoArikado Southern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    Heh, Liverpool. Who would have thought Newcastle with Curbishly would be doing this well...

BNet: Arikado#1153 | Steam | LoL: Anzen
  • Options
    oldmankenoldmanken Registered User regular
    Pardew, not Curbs...

• Options
    ArikadoArikado Southern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    Can't tell them apart.

BNet: Arikado#1153 | Steam | LoL: Anzen
  • Options
    Dyvim TvarDyvim Tvar Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    It's easy, one of them isn't a complete scumbag and the other one is Curbishley.

Dyvim Tvar on
    Everyone is different. Everyone is special.
  • Options
    those were two nice goals for United

would love to be 8 points ahead before city play arsenal

• Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    549486_10150785581547533_785587532_11430741_2081394433_n.jpg

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    That's Awesome, I'm curious if cisse is gonna get bought up like andy did after one good year with New castle.

• Options
    untitled-1duyw9.gif

horse.gif

• Options

• Options
    edited April 2012
    The A-League slot occupied by Gold Coast United is going to go to western Sydney.

Oh, and random check-in from India, where there's an argument as to whether or not the league has been cancelled. You now know everything you need to know about soccer in India, given everything I've seen out of there.

Gosling on
  • Options
    toxk_02toxk_02 Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    So hey, Toronto with an early goal against Santos. Now 2-1 on aggregate for TFC.

ed now 1-1 near the half, 2-2 agg.

Jeez flurry of goals, 2-2 at the half. 3-3 agg but TFC with away goals advantage.

Wheeeeeelp 2 penalties for Santos and now a cherry on top, 5-2 in a flash.

toxk_02 on
    OTP.jpg
  • Options
    Yeah, that was pretty much to be expected, but i wasn't expecting 6 to 2 final.

• Options
    FM Handheld for Android is out next week... tempting.

I also haven't forgotten about the Let's Play idea I trotted out a couple weeks back, I just have had a bust couple weeks, and have gone from part-time to full-time at work.

• Options
    projectmayhemprojectmayhem Registered User regular
    Dallas v NE might just be the most boring thing ever.

• Options
    wich is suprising , cause NE vs LA last week was a stellar well played 1 touch game of football.

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    oldmanken wrote: »
    FM Handheld for Android is out next week... tempting.

I also haven't forgotten about the Let's Play idea I trotted out a couple weeks back, I just have had a bust couple weeks, and have gone from part-time to full-time at work.

Speaking of that, does anyone else have Fifa 12 for 360? and would want to do that friends season mode?

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    I've been looking for a long Android game, so FM might just be the ticket.

(provided they have bury fc)

• Options
    Cisse is a mother fucking beast... buy of the season.

He did the job at Freiburg, and has proven he was quality by stepping up in the Premier League... incredible.

This discussion has been closed.