As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Win[chat]

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Wash wrote:
    Okay, tomorrow is gonna suck... I hate not having power, so lame not being able to have a hot meal.

Did you know there are restaurants where you can go and buy food that they will cook for you

Don't have a car, bub, and i live too far from any restaurant i can walk to. I feel like i constantly need to remind people that i live without means of transportation and in a geographically remote location.

It's not Delicio, it's delivery.

The places that deliver to my remote-ass location will probably be without power as well.

• Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    Never stop playing Skyrim, Arch. It loves you. It doesn't hurt you like League of Legends.

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Playing League of Legends is how I got addicted to poopsocking.

Okay, not really, but it could've lead me to that. It could've! No puase function, games that last around 45 minutes... Can be hard to hold it in, i guess.

• Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    CAPTAIN CARROT IS TALKING ABOUT THE BULLETS IN HIS CLIP

/me scream

• Options
    sigmund, simon is backing out of pax :(

• Options
    Arch wrote:
    no you butts I am writing le papers

As a francophone, I am offended by your casual use of the word "le". It has a rich history that is steeped in conquest and blood and your use of it without being aware of its history devalues its rich heritage.

• Options
    Organichu wrote:

/me scream

HOW MANY BULLETS CAN HIS CLIP HOLD.

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Arch wrote:

arch, love me

• Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote:

/me scream

Maybe he picked up a very rare m4!

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
  • Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    Wash wrote:
    Okay, tomorrow is gonna suck... I hate not having power, so lame not being able to have a hot meal.

Did you know there are restaurants where you can go and buy food that they will cook for you

Don't have a car, bub, and i live too far from any restaurant i can walk to. I feel like i constantly need to remind people that i live without means of transportation and in a geographically remote location.

edit: I said bub because i'm Canadian like Wolverine. i also have claws like him, I guess, but yawn.

I don't know why you can't call for Chinese or pizza or whatever

and I don't know why you're reminding a Canadian that you're Canadian

gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    I'm mad that I know the difference between a clip and a magazine now. I didn't need to know that. I could have something else taking up that space in my brain!

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    chu did you ever play mw3 online? it's free gold week. i want to know your terribleness.

• Options
    Arch wrote:

As a francophone, I am offended by your casual use of the word "le". It has a rich history that is steeped in conquest and blood and your use of it without being aware of its history devalues its rich heritage.

zut alors, zey are devaluing l'eritage riche!

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote:

what
    WHAT

HOW DO I MAKE TEXT BIGGER

• Options
    Wash wrote:
    Wash wrote:

edit: I said bub because i'm Canadian like Wolverine. i also have claws like him, I guess, but yawn.

I don't know why you can't call for Chinese or pizza or whatever

and I don't know why you're reminding a Canadian that you're Canadian

I live pretty far in the woods, like, right outside of the delivery range for the nearest chinese place. I could order pizza, but the places that deliver where I live either suck ass or are on the same grid as I.

• Options
    South hostSouth host I obey without question Registered User regular
    Sarksus wrote:
    I'm mad that I know the difference between a clip and a magazine now. I didn't need to know that. I could have something else taking up that space in my brain!

But now you get to experience the annoyance of when people use the wrong word in TV shows.

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
  • Options
    Jeez, they're making another Mario Kart?

• Options
    South host wrote:
    Sarksus wrote:

But now you get to experience the annoyance of when people use the wrong word in TV shows.

No, because I don't care!

• Options
    Abdhyius wrote:
    Arch wrote:

zut alors, zey are devaluing l'eritage riche!

Dude, you are making Charlemagne's corpse twitch. You don't want to do that. The guy has mystical powers and, like, a thousand knights he can summon. Some of them have swords big enough to cut down mountains. You don't want to disturb his sleep, bra.

• Options
    Is Nintendo going to make Zelda and Mario games until I die.

Is that how it's going to be.

God damnit.

• Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    So It Goes wrote:
    Organichu wrote:

what
    WHAT

WHAT?

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    So It Goes wrote:
    Organichu wrote:

what
    WHAT

sup

• Options
    Sarksus wrote:
    Jeez, they're making another Mario Kart?

right after a few more zeldas and a shitty metroid

• Options
    I will literally die if simon doesn't come PAX east

• Options
    mysticjuicermysticjuicer [he/him] I'm a muscle wizard and I cast P U N C HRegistered User regular
    I live pretty far in the woods, like, right outside of the delivery range for the nearest chinese place. I could order pizza, but the places that deliver where I live either suck ass or are on the same grid as I.

Hmmm. Can you make a fire and cook meat? That'd be pretty baller. And Canadian.

We're all Canadian here bub.

narwhal wrote:
    Why am I Terran?
    My YouTube Channel! Featuring silly little Guilty Gear Strive videos and other stuff!
  • Options
    TarranonTarranon Registered User regular
    what if one day your army buddy is telling you to toss him a clip because he is dry

and you look down and see a half moon clip and a magazine

and you toss him the wrong thing for his rare 20th century vanity pistol

You could be anywhere
    On the black screen
  • Options
    I remember when people were like Jesus stop making the same thing and I was like shut up I love these characters and they're fun games.

But now I am like Jesus stop making the same thing, mostly because I anticipate this will go on forever until either I die or they do.

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    So It Goes wrote:

r.i.p. sig

she died as she lived

waiting for an australian to come

• Options

i don't have a firepit... Or, rather, i had one but it was reclaimed by the Woods. Those are some creepy trees, but i've kinda sturck a deal with them. I leave them alone and they leave me alone. Don't make me go back on my word, i don't feel like fighting off their minions anymore.

I mean, I don't mind having to eat a cold lunch once in a while, it just kinda sucks mildly. Like, not so bad that i'd order sucky pizza.

• Options
    simonwolf wrote:
    So It Goes wrote:

r.i.p. sig

she died as she lived

Eventually you have to give up and let them just finish themselves off.

• Options
    I don't even know the norwegian for "clip"

it's just magazine

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    thehumandignitythehumandignity Registered User regular
    Okay I read about the Afghan rape victim thing and I guess I understand what the deal is. It's not that it is a crime for a woman to be raped, it is that their law assumes, if she does not report it as a rape within a set time limit, that it was not rape. She did not report it rape until she began showing and thus the law treats it as adultery rather than her being the victim of a crime.

• Options
    So It Goes wrote:

she's posting this from her phone, simon

she's in the passenger seat of her car

i'm taking her to have her will notarized

SHE WILL NEED TO HAVE HER AFFAIRS IN ORDER IF YOU DON'T COME TO PAX

BECAUSE SHE WILL DIE, SIMON

• Options

i don't have a firepit... Or, rather, i had one but it was reclaimed by the Woods. Those are some creepy trees, but i've kinda sturck a deal with them. I leave them alone and they leave me alone. Don't make me go back on my word, i don't feel like fighting off their minions anymore.

I mean, I don't mind having to eat a cold lunch once in a while, it just kinda sucks mildly. Like, not so bad that i'd order sucky pizza.

you are the worst woodsman

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    simonwolf wrote:
    So It Goes wrote:

r.i.p. sig

she died as she lived

hey-o?

• Options
    South hostSouth host I obey without question Registered User regular
    Sarksus wrote:
    South host wrote:
    Sarksus wrote:

No, because I don't care!

You should!

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
  • Options
    Okay I read about the Afghan rape victim thing and I guess I understand what the deal is. It's not that it is a crime for a woman to be raped, it is that their law assumes, if she does not report it as a rape within a set time limit, that it was not rape. She did not report it rape until she began showing and thus the law treats it as adultery rather than her being the victim of a crime.

ah

Then it's cool.

what?

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    do you not have a car, 21st

like, my thinking is you definitely have a car or else how would you live in the sticks

drive to get food tomorrow

This discussion has been closed.