As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Please don't go. [chat] needs you. They look up to you.

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    I can't decide if I am going to run tonight, or tomorrow

I dun really wanna!

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    Organichu wrote:
    man cass how many people is this? i think you might be underestimating the capacity of restaurants. if we're talking 10 people almost any pub/bar and grill type restaurant can take y'all on a day or two (or no) notice

i called the place we're going and they said to make reservations in advance

are you planning on doing this in the new year

because if so i might be able to go

Yes we are doing this in January, maybe early Febuary??!! When are you free!!

• Options
    MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    rock

robot rock

rock

robot rock

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Podly wrote:
    syndalis wrote:
    fish cooked in citrus

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ceviche

That's the term.

Yeah, it makes for a DELICIOUS fish taco, especially when you add some salsa fresce with lime and cilantro.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    MikeMan wrote:
    rock

robot rock

rock

robot rock

newnewnewnenew

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    I always throw change in my pocket, immediately. Then when I get home it goes into a jar with all my coins. Then when this fills up I roll it and throw it into savings. I've been doing this since I was like 4. When I turned 10ish all the money I had saved in my giant coke money thing I had empty like 8 times I had enough to go to disney world.

I was a fucking scavenger I picked up everyone's spare change.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote:
    I have found a really nice wallet in my old bedroom. But it has nowhere to keep change, and is therefore more or less useless. Balls.

I've never been a big fan of carrying change. Whenever I get some it goes into a tupperware that never gets touched or in the case of quarters, it goes into the NOT AN ASHTRAY in my car so I can use the car wash.

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    i realized i liked fish when i had some salmon in my college cafateria that had been sitting under a heatlamp and thought THAT was delicious

i immediately realized that fresh and properly cooked fish must be amazing (i was right)

• Options
    syndalis wrote:
    Podly wrote:
    syndalis wrote:
    fish cooked in citrus

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ceviche

That's the term.

Yeah, it makes for a DELICIOUS fish taco, especially when you add some salsa fresce with lime and cilantro.
    i hadn't had ceviche until my girlfriend cooked me her peruvian abuelita's recipe

om

nom

fucking

nom

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    I think the confusion about change stems from both the Euro and the Pound making use of 1 and 2 unit coins rather than just for sub units. As a result, change is pretty valuable and common, so you want and need it on hand. Having it loose in a pocket would suck.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    I need to buy one more Christmas gift: My sister. I have ordered everything else.

Does anyone have one of those flip minoHD things? I wonder if she'd like that.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    DaxonDaxon Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote:
    i realized i liked fish when i had some salmon in my college cafateria that had been sitting under a heatlamp and thought THAT was delicious

i immediately realized that fresh and properly cooked fish must be amazing (i was right)

in fairness salmon is the best of fish and rarely undelicious.

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote:
    man cass how many people is this? i think you might be underestimating the capacity of restaurants. if we're talking 10 people almost any pub/bar and grill type restaurant can take y'all on a day or two (or no) notice

are you planning on doing this in the new year

because if so i might be able to go

Yes we are doing this in January, maybe early Febuary??!! When are you free!!

As long as I have notice, I can ask for a day or two off pretty much any week, I think. My probationary period will be over.

• Options
    saw a webcomic recently that described dubstep as the sound of a robot masturbating

now that's all i can think about when i hear dubstep

• Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    I used to be really ruthless in trading in Monopoly, when I was a kid.

Then my family learned never to trade with me ever, so any game of Monopoly has become "go around the board until all the properties are bought up, if someone has a monopoly by luck, they pretty much win, if not, trade between people who are not VH and whatever you do don't ever give him any monopolies ever".

So you can see why I hate Monopoly.

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    Mojo_Jojo wrote:
    I think the confusion about change stems from both the Euro and the Pound making use of 1 and 2 unit coins rather than just for sub units. As a result, change is pretty valuable and common, so you want and need it on hand. Having it loose in a pocket would suck.

Yeah having a coin that's worth over 3 dollars really makes you want to carry it around, rather than just dump it in a jar

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    I had bad salmon on an plane when I was little and wouldn't eat it for years as a result.

I believe Air 2000 have at least had the dignity to change their name in these past years.

• Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    It's official I am a supervisor at Walmart. In a little over a year I went from 8/hr to 10.10. Not bad for so lil pay. Now I get supervisor Cred here then find a less horrible place to work.

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    I sort change into three castes:

Quarters, the Brahmins, for laundry
    Lesser silver change, the Vaishyas to eventually dump in a machine
    Pennies, the Untouchables and a waste of space

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Bi-bim-bop

7 kind of vegetable and beff

option spicy sauce

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Drez wrote:
    I need to buy one more Christmas gift: My sister. I have ordered everything else.

Does anyone have one of those flip minoHD things? I wonder if she'd like that.

I have the oldschool Flip video, and it's a champ. Not as nice as the Galaxy smartphone, but still very very handy and it'll take an hour of video.

I assume the new ones must be even better!

• Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    I really need to go to Fed Ex, my secret Santa gift has been patiently waiting in my trunk for me to finish taping it up and drop it off, and I should still be able to make it before Christmas if I stop today.

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    ahhh what day should i pick

i might go with something completely random like the second or third week in january on a friday

and just hope that works

• Options

Then my family learned never to trade with me ever, so any game of Monopoly has become "go around the board until all the properties are bought up, if someone has a monopoly by luck, they pretty much win, if not, trade between people who are not VH and whatever you do don't ever give him any monopolies ever".

Overall it is a bad game utterly lacking in any interesting mechanics.

Once people start getting really emotionally invested in a monopoly game I just get someone else to either take my place, or leave and go hang out with a couple of my friends who aren't playing monopoly.

• Options
    I want to use oranges in chicken instead of lemon, I wonder if this will work fine.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    feral your OP makes me want to have sex with you

• Options
    I once found a friend of mine had a secret stash of Monopoly money in his bathroom. It was only ever him that wanted to play it too. Fucker.

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    bowen wrote:
    I want to use oranges in chicken instead of lemon, I wonder if this will work fine.

Orange chicken is a thing. It should be interesting and tasty.

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    MikeMan wrote:
    feral your OP makes me want to have sex with you

I'll book us some time in the virtual world

Just you and me

and our drone chaffeur

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    I can't decide if I am going to run tonight, or tomorrow

I dun really wanna!

Do it tonight then. Otherwise you might not do it at all.

• Options

I stopped playing BSG with some buddies of mine because after routinely winning every game (regardless of what side I was on, which was mostly Cylon) and shit they brigged me right on the first turn

and kept me there for like, most of the game

I wasn't even a Cylon!

then in the second half of the game after all the Cylons had finally been revealed, they let me out of the brig

I didn't really do a whole lot to help them, I sorta farted around my turn because I was pissed about spending over half the game in the brig doing nothing

then time came that they needed to jump the ship or they were all gonna die and it came down to me jumping the ship and they were like "Matt jump it!" and i was like "okay!"

and then i didn't

they all died

that was the last time I played BSG with that group of dudes

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    I have a 80 lb change bag. everything but quarters or bigger go in here.

Once it is full I sling it over shoulder, carry it to the subway, ride to Atlantic terminal (4 stops away) carry it up three flights of stairs (ugh!) then carry it to my coin star machine and run it through. Takes about an hour, and I walk away with hundreds of dollars.

This bag fills every 1.5 years or so.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    My only problem with using zest and citris is that sure I get a hint of it but I'd really like something more substantial tasting, like some sort of orange-chicken fusion.

• Options
    iHL2S.jpg

• Options
    desc wrote:
    I sort change into three castes:

Quarters, the Brahmins, for laundry
    Lesser silver change, the Vaishyas to eventually dump in a machine
    Pennies, the Untouchables and a waste of space

awesome

• Options
    ahhh what day should i pick

i might go with something completely random like the second or third week in january on a friday

and just hope that works

spontaneity?!

who are you

what did you do with cassandra

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Kagera wrote:
    It's official I am a supervisor at Walmart. In a little over a year I went from 8/hr to 10.10. Not bad for so lil pay. Now I get supervisor Cred here then find a less horrible place to work.

Mo money no problems

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Organichu wrote:

You know how GameStop always wants people to preorder? It's exactly like that. If you want to make concrete plans and be absolutely certain, reservations are good. If you just stop in with 10 people, they'll still find a place for you. If it's busy it might take an hour but they will do it!

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Yeah, in monopoly you should basically buy every space you land on. And you should never trade with another player. And at that point it is a dice rolling simulator.

• Options
    iHL2S.jpg

GOD DAMN

This discussion has been closed.