Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Oscars 2012, or: YaYa probably can't run the pool this year

YaYaYaYa Rick and Morty forever and ever 100 years!a100timesRickandMorty.comRegistered User regular
edited January 2012 in Social Entropy++
So in about five hours, the nominations for the 2012 Academy Awards will be released! who will lead? who will upset?

hot favourites include

The-Artist.jpg

a silent movie that's pissing off a lot of people that hate old school things but making the Academy Awards pee themselves

Descendants-posterAU.jpg

some movie about Hawaii that Dean Pelton wrote?

hugo-poster_400x592.jpg

Scorsese's love letter to...France, or kids, or Hit Girl or whatever (which you should see, it's pretty good)

or any number of others! I dunno there's a lot of good stuff out

but the point is that I am suuuuupppeeerrr busy around this time makin' my own movie and working and all that jazz! if there's an intense demand for the pool, I'll see what I can do, but honestly I might have to ask someone else to step up here

PM me if you wanna take the reins and I'll set up the OP however you want, otherwise, happy speculating!

This discussion has been closed.