Options

NFL Thread: It's DRAFT Day!

• Options
    mcpmcp Registered User regular
    Handjobs for Crennel and Pioli to keep 'em relaxed.

• Options
    Dogbone33Dogbone33 I bleed Red and Gold! State of ConfusionRegistered User regular
    As a Chiefs fan and an Illini fan that pick made me happy and he is an upgrade for the o-line for sure.

Play Diablo 3 RoS with me. PSN-Dogbone19

Play Fanduel. One Day Fantasy Leagues use my referral

Be my friend on Magic Online! Dogbone19 is me.
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Bears moved up. Wonder who they are after

• Options
    Dogbone33Dogbone33 I bleed Red and Gold! State of ConfusionRegistered User regular
    Bears moved up. Wonder who they are after

They want a WR is my guess.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    The Giants are trying to move up, too, to get an O lineman before they're all gone.

• Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    I sure don't give a fuck about random people introducing picks

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Goose! wrote: »
    The Giants are trying to move up, too, to get an O lineman before they're all gone.

They should have taken one in the first round then. Plenty of running backs will still be around by the end of the round.

• Options
    I think after they lost the all-round back they should have just gotten an OL

But I mean Reese has given me two fucking superbowls so I'll shut up

I feel the same way. I want to question them but I know I should trust them.

• Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    I think after they lost the all-round back they should have just gotten an OL

But I mean Reese has given me two fucking superbowls so I'll shut up

• Options
    How the fuck do you follow all these college players unless you're being payed to do so

• Options
    Did he just say Brian Restbwook?

• Options
    "this kid is a ball player" GREAT FUCKING COMMENTARY

• Options
    Bill Polian is booooooooring.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    There's still some good Tackles out there. Mike Adams is rated as high as the 2nd best OT in the draft some places, still available.

• Options
    edited April 2012
    That was hilarious. Mike Mayock was demanding the Seahawks GM wave to the camera after dissing his 1st round pick. Dude turned his back on the camera.

Goose! on
  • Options
    Stop fucking booing.

• Options
    edited April 2012
    According to Mel Kiper "we'll see" about this pick.

According to ESPN.com Tavon Wilson is only a 32 out of 100 draft grade.

Raijin Quickfoot on
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Pats stretched a lot on that one. Kid will be ok in nickel or dime, but he is a few years from starting if I had to guess.

Would really like to see the Chiefs move back into the 2nd and get a CB to replace Carr.

Dogbone33 on

• Options
    Dogbone33 wrote: »
    As a Chiefs fan and an Illini fan that pick made me happy and he is an upgrade for the o-line for sure.
    Allen is gonna be a guard. Gives us a little insurance if we don't resign Albert next season too.

Love that pick. QB in the third?

• Options
    mcp wrote: »
    Allen is gonna be a guard. Gives us a little insurance if we don't resign Albert next season too.

Love that pick. QB in the third?

That could happen. I'm not even sure what QBs are left on the board worth even looking at.

• Options
    Cousins and Osweiler are left.

Wilson is left, but I think he'll be a 4th or 5th rounder. Probably 5th.

• Options
    I'm more familiar with Cousins. Like Stanzi he needs time to mature. He is a safe pick though I could see Pioli going there.

• Options
    IsoldaeIsoldae Hats Off To JigglypuffRegistered User regular
    Well I haven't hated any of the Chiefs draft picks.

So it seems to be a successful draft so far!

xet8c.gif
  • Options
    WuShockWuShock Lawful Good South BrownbackistanRegistered User regular
    Y'all talked me into Poe. But he'd better be the next Dan Saleamua.

Twixxo wrote:
    WuShock is the best
    He is the very bestest
    I wish I was him

rx9e87jbbz0w.png

• Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    holy shit Sanders

• Options
    Detroit Lions: Forever drafting wide receivers.

• Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    Barry sanders!

rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    That is shocking that he'd represent the lions, considering how shitty their relationship was when he retired

rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    There goes Adams.

• Options
    Schefter is predicting a QB for Denver. Mayock is too.

Should be interesting.

• Options
    Makes sense. You figure you have 3 years tops from Manning most likely.

• Options
    I've heard Osweiler to the Broncos for a while.

I hope not, I want him.

• Options
    I'm a little terrified of the Lions passing game.

• Options
    edited April 2012
    There goes Osweiler to Denver.

Dogbone33 on

• Options
    That leaves Cousins in the 3rd. Maybe.

• Options
    God damn it

• Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    Dexter Jackson wooo

• Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    I don't know anything about the people the bills draft because I don't watch college ball

• Options
    simosimo Registered User regular
    Pats stretched a lot on that one. Kid will be ok in nickel or dime, but he is a few years from starting if I had to guess.

Would really like to see the Chiefs move back into the 2nd and get a CB to replace Carr.

don't understand that patriots pick at all, i guess they couldn't trade down?

i mean the last time belichick really reached was for vollmer which worked out alright, so i'm not necessarily saying wilson won't be good

but dang you have to think he'd still be there in the 3rd or 4th or 5th round

whatever, i loved their round 1 picks enough that i can live with a ridiculous reach (for now)

bugss2.jpg
  • Options
    So New England traded away their 2nd round pick and then traded for it again. I've done that in Madden before but never seen it in real life.

This discussion has been closed.