As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Pre-Pax Bar Crawl] Pokecrawl Episode 3: A Brand New World!

Atlus ParkerAtlus Parker Registered User regular
edited April 2012 in PAX Archive
pokecrawlbanner.png

Facebook Event Page
Official Twitter

Prologue

After leaving Mewtwo's castle drunk enough to blackout for the entirety of the Orange Islands, you find yourself aboard the SS Aqua enroute to the all new Johto region. Armed with a set of fresh Pokeballs and enough shots to bring down a wild Lil Pokejon, you disembark. It's time to start fresh in a new land. Now only if there were a place to get a drink around here...

What This Is

Welcome to PAX East version of the PrePAX bar crawl. You may remember me from the other PrePAX bar crawl, The Triwizard Drinking Tournament. Or if this is your first PAX, maybe not. In any case, the Pokecrawl is a barcrawl/scavenger hunt that's Pokemon themed. The goal is to get as drunk as possible while participating in drinking games designed to get you there. Oh yeah, it's also a great way to meet fellow PAXers and make friends before the convention itself. As always, attendees will be encouraged to come dressed as characters from the Pokemon universe (1st & 2nd generations).

What This Isn't

This still isn't a kegger at the Theta Phi Delta. It's also not Wizard or Twilight themed. We wouldn't want to get punched in the face, now would we?

What's New For Episode 3

Explore a whole new region: The Pokecrawl universe has expanded to include the Johto region! With new starters for every team and 100 new Pokemon to sexify, we guarantee that you're getting too old to keep up with all these newfangled Pokemon.

There is no longer Team A and Team B: They are now called the Silver and Gold groups respectively. Gotta keep it canon, ya dig?

New Limited Edition Challenge Series: This year kicks off a new 2 year button challenge. Intrepid trainers who earn the bonus Legendary Dog button this year will get a chance in 2013 to capture Lugia or Ho-oh!

Limited +1s: Due to the popularity of this event and in an effort to make the signup process more fair, participants will be limited to a single +1. This is to prevent people from reserving a large block of slots for people that may or may not show up as well as to enocourage people who may otherwise lurk to join the forums and get involved with the community. Sorry if this is an inconvenience.

How To Participate

To sign up, just make a post here starting with "I choose you!" and then your desired Pokemon: !Cyndaquil, !Chikorita, !Mareep, or !Totodile as well as Silver (Formerly Group A) or Gold (Formerly Group B) to get sorted into the appropriate team. Once you've chosen your starting Pokemon all you have to do is show up at your team's starting bar (TBA). As with my other bar crawls, I will be asking each participant for a donation of at least $1 for Child's Play. This donation will get you your scorecard and your team's button. The team that raises the most gets bragging rights when I present the collected donations to Gabe & Tycho.

Scorecard
none yet

When This Is

This event happens on Thursday April 5th 2012 at 7:30pm. Note that the PrePax DInner ends at ???.

Team Red

For those who've chosen Cyndaquil. Highly spirited and quick to anger. You're governed by the element of Fire. Weak vs Water.

Silver (49):
ProfRed: AtlusParker
PokeAsst♂: ZeroHourHero +1
PokeAsst♀: Sexy Cyndaquil
Officer Jenny: macrogeek +1

ArcticXC
Arigh +1
arooki +1
CaveCibum
CheddaIce
Creamsteak +1
CutiePieXOXO +1
Drimgere +1
fishnutz +1
freckle
GirlsAreGeeks
Gizmoswitch +1
Heleor
LoonyEclipse +1
MasterRokku +1
punzie +1
Sasha +1
Seductive Kitty
siufung +1
someguy25 +1
Superbagman +1
tbsp
TheBrawnyMan +1
TomM +1
Weretaco +1

Schedule & Challenges:
Team Red Silver

0730 McFaddens with Team Red Gold
0830 The Black Rose vs Team Green Silver
0930 Four Green Fields vs Team Yellow Silver
1030 Bell In Hand vs Team Blue Silver
1130 McFaddens with Team Red Gold
PokeGear Challenge: Dress up as a fire or rock type Pokemon or Trainer

Gold (47):
ProfRed: ArsonIsFun +1
PokeAsst♂: chaosisorder +1
PokeAsst♀: cabsy
Nurse Joy: Rose_Tyler

Aiursfallen
b0wser
Cykinator
dedust
dorkuprising
Euphorio +1
Iamelk +1
Icarus027 +1
IronPirate +1
jaerius +1
King of Mars
MagnifiedX +1
marmaduketwist
mishapp +1
reiii +1
rosaparx
septagon
Smackdo +1
SmallLady
somethingwitty +1
Temig
TheSeff +1
Thirmuri +1
Thoggins
tr0tsky
Wormdundee
zerzhul +1

Schedule & Challenges:
Team Red Gold

0730 McFaddens with Team Red Silver
0830 Bell In hand vs Team Green Gold
0930 The Black Rose vs Team Yellow Gold
1030 Four Green Fields vs Team Blue Gold
1130 McFaddens with Team Red Silver
PokeGear Challenge: Dress up as a fire or rock type Pokemon or Trainer

Button
[img][/img]

Team Green

For those who've chosen Chikorita. Tolerant of others and even tempered. You're governed by the element of Grass. Weak vs Fire.

Silver (52):
ProfGreen: juju +1
PokeAsst♂: peetsnack
PokeAsst♀: Swae +1
Officer Jenny: Dangeresquetoo/vthornheart

adester
anewgenreitself +1
Azurile +1
bakasama +1
Brakdor
Cabadrin +1
cabbie98
cadmia +1
cxh502133 +1
Cloudwalker +1
DaBxDevil +1
Dangeresquetoo
faile02
forlornlight +1
ishtra +1
mcslanty +1
MxWood
philbertde +1
PinkysAvenger
PuddingSenator +1
redfield85
Rhiley +1
sig11 +1
snopromise +1
TheGreatNanners +1
University Ogre +1
wayneward
Yakra

Schedule & Challenges:
Team Green Silver

0730 Four Green Fields with Team Green Gold
0830 The Black Rose vs Team Red Silver
0930 Clarkes vs Team Blue Silver
1030 McFaddens vs Team Yellow Gold
1130 Four Green Fields with Team Green Gold

PokeGear Challenge: Dress up as a grass or bug type Pokemon or Trainer

Gold (48):
ProfGreen: delicious3.14
PokeAsst♂: Tryfan
PokeAsst♀: -reserved-
Nurse Joy: -reserved-

BrewKnell +1
briguyd +1
Certain.shade.of. +1
Doc Rogers
eldudeerino +1
Folgrim +1
GIJUNKIE
goaldude
Imperfect +1
ironf1st +1
Jerkfish +1
Kyuss +1
lemonmanlemonm
Mint +1
pinkduck89
Rast +1
rubikscube
schatty +1
Summit42707 +1
Stifin +1
svefngenglum +1
TheTinMan +1
trinistand
UnlnvlslblE +1
WanderingHobbit
ZappRowzdower

Schedule & Challenges:
Team Green Gold

0730 Four Green Fields with Team Green Silver
0830 Bell In Hand vs Team Red Gold
0930 McFaddens vs Team Blue Gold
1030 The Black Rose vs Team Yellow Silver
1130 Four Green Fields with Team Green Silver
PokeGear Challenge: Dress up as a grass or bug type Pokemon or Trainer

Button
[img][/img]

Team Yellow

For those who've chosen Mareep. You are an untamed spirit and refuse to surrender. You're governed by the Electric element. Weak vs Grass.

Silver (50):
ProfYellow: Victoryoftheppl +1
PokeAsst♂: -reserved-
PokeAsst♀: DragonKitty
Officer Jenny: -reserved-

00MEG +1
all systems go +1
Bertoss +1
bnaro +1
DaemonSadi +1
Darthbeer +1
Deathstalker
Federovski
folkit +1
katkami +1
Kelume +1
Mognyr +1
mrurth
Obsolete Model +1
psilberman
Rocco_C +1
Rokal +1
RX93-Gundam +1
Shader
Sparklykiss +1
Steve_Caps +1
TheMostHuman +1
Tom_Bamundo +1
toushea +1
whitepolypousthi +1
XMG +1
zepherin +1

Schedule & Challenges:
Team Yellow Silver

0730 Bell In Hand with Team Yellow Gold
0830 McFaddens vs Team Blue Silver
0930 Four Green Fields vs Team Red Silver
1030 The Black Rose vs Team Green Gold
1130 Bell In Hand with Team Yellow Gold
PokeGear Challenge: Dress up as a lightning or dragon type Pokemon or Trainer

Gold (48):
ProfYellow: Randomfool +1
PokeAsst♂: gfish +1
PokeAsst♀: Kiashien +1
Nurse Joy: -reserved-

Axon +1
boozysmurf +1
Craiggy83 +1
coolster23 +1
Egill
Ekim +1
forging_reality +1
Fruhmann +1
Good Looking Fat Guy
GooseyGoose +1
hiccuped
Japton +1
jtari +1
mikedg +1
MimiHamburger +1
Obernathus
PAXtacular +1
summerhop
Susan69 +1
The_Saves +1
umabelamenina +1
vicechan
vishounen

Schedule & Challenges:
Team Yellow Gold

0730 Bell In Hand with Team Yellow Silver
0830 Clarkes vs Team Blue Gold
0930 The Black Rose vs Team Red Gold
1030 McFaddens vs Team Green Silver
1130 Bell In Hand with Team Yellow Silver
PokeGear Challenge: Dress up as a lightning or dragon type Pokemon or Trainer

Button
[img][/img]

Team Blue

For those who've chosen Totodile. A rascal and a trickster. You're governed by the element of Water. Weak vs Electric.

Silver (54):
ProfBlue: Singollo
PokeAsst♂: PeasantDave +1
PokeAsst♀: zombiebot +1
Officer Jenny: Durinthal +1

AurorBK +1
blAAAm!!!
browncoatbeth
Direwolf
EchoZero
eltorro +1
Exodus1 +1
Fader +1
GoreySailor +1
heartscarfer +1
Juicepockets
Korthos +1
linkzorCT +1
Mesoian +1
murdoc517 +1
paulmadib +1
PepsiOtaku +1
rentfn +1
Rynoa
saturnalia +1
Starlightslk +1
tehnakki +1
ukiyo e +1
umdcrm
Winyder +1
wizardofkitty +1
zezspecs +1

Schedule & Challenges:
Team Blue Silver

0730 The Black Rose with Team Blue Gold
0830 McFaddens vs Team Yellow Silver
0930 Clarkes vs Team Green Silver
1030 Bell In hand vs Team Red Silver
1130 The Black Rose with Team Blue Gold
PokeGear Challenge: Dress up as a water or ice type Pokemon or Trainer

Gold(48):
ProfBlue: lucazzo +1
PokeAsst♂: -reserved-
PokeAsst♀: -reserved-
Nurse Joy: ErickaJo +1

Adamn +1
BaconSandwich
BallisticChick +1
Boo Car Key +1
Cheesehelmet +1
CoachRazzix +1
EQV +1
Frabba
goodtimeshaxor
ItsIanK +1
JovaniSkye
Khadour +1
Malkara +1
Marwinz
Nightelyn +1
PoisonPinkFluff
PrinnysaurusRex +1
Proeliator
Sephygoth
sofreshsodarryl +1
sphynx630 +1
Ted
Ubernewbish +1
wertheused +1
Xenafox
Zarien +1

Schedule & Challenges:
0730 The Black Rose
0830 Clarkes
0930 McFaddens
1030 Four Green Fields
1130 The Black Rose
PokeGear Challenge: Dress up as a water or ice type Pokemon or Trainer

Button
[/img]

The Challenges
Challenge 1: Who's That Pokemon?!

There's so many new Pokemon to see and catch! Celebrate your new journey and capture a brand new Pokemon by drinking a mixed drink that you've never had before. Do you want to give it a nickname?

For example, Good Guy Greg from Team Green Gold has never had a Grimer Goop Garbanzo. He orders one, he drinks it, then pats himself on the back for a job well done.

Raikou Challenge: Capture the first of the legendary dog trio here by adding a shot of tequila to your drink.

Challenge 2: A Rival Appears!

Did you really think traveling to another region would get you away from Gary Motherfucking Oak? He's here and he has more badges than you. But you have a secret weapon. You have Grimer Goop Garbanzo! Choose a rival from your opposing team and order them the same drink you had for challenge 1.

For example, Good Guy Greg from Team Green Gold faces off against Sassy Schoolgirl Sarah from Team Blue Gold. GGG orders a Grimer Goop Garbanzo for SSS who retaliates by ordering GGG a Singing Stantler Stout. They down each other's drinks, shake hands, then move on.

Challenge 3: Badge Challenge

The Indigo League is hurting for funding this year and they had to make a few cutbacks. Between Gary Motherfucking Oak and some hotshot trainer named eBay there are now only enough badges left for half of the trainers in the bar. Find an opponent and order 3 shots between the two of you. Play a game of RPS for each shot. The loser drinks that shot. No matter who drinks more you both get to move on.

For Example, Dull Dude Dwight from Team Yellow Silver decides to battle Bug Boy Bob from Team Red Silver for the badge. They order 3 shots of vodka. After 3 games of RPS DDD has lost twice so he drinks 2 shots and BBB drinks 1. BBB clearly wins the badge but they both leave with credit for being so brave.

Entei Challenge: If you wish to capture Entei, add 1 shot of whiskey to the mix for each trainer attempting the Entei challenge (1 shot if only 1 trainer is attempting it, 2 if both are)

Challenge 4: The Elite Four! ...again

Didn't you face these guys 2 years ago? Can't they come up with something more original? Well, it's not like they'll ever use them again after this. Pair off with a partner and buy 1 beer, 1 glass of wine, 1 mixed drink, and 1 shot. Bicker for a bit over who drinks what but just finish them off so you can both move on to the next challenge.

For Example, Cool Cat Cat from Team Red Gold pairs with Awkwardly Alliterated Allister from Team Blue Gold. CCC buys a beer and a mixed drink while AAA buys a shot and a glass of wine. While CCC is still stuttering over AAA's name he drinks all 4 drinks and they move on. CCC could have drank some too had AAA's name not been so awkwardly alliterated.

Challenge 5: Mt Silver

Through teamwork and bravery you have finally reached the base of Mt Silver. Pair off with a partner from your team and reach the summit by ordering and drinking your teammate's drink from Challenge 1 followed by a shot of Patron Silver or Jose Cuervo Silver. You are now the very best, like no one ever was! Except for those guys over there. They made it too.

For Example, GGG from Team Green Gold pairs with Hardly Hairy Harry from Team Green Silver. Hairdly Hairy Harry orders a Grimer Goop Garbanzo and a shot of Jose Cuervo Silver. GGG orders a Hoot Hoot Hootenanny as well as a shot of Jose Cuervo Silver. They drink their drinks together and celebrate at the top of Mt Silver. Together. As friends.

Suicune Challenge: For those wishing to capture the third and final legendary dog, double your shot for this challenge.

Nurse Joy & Officer Jenny

This year I am looking for 2 sober volunteers for every team (One for each group) to help herd people from bar to bar, facilitate safe travels home, and help make sure things go smoothly. This position is great for people who don't drink but would still like to participate. If this is you please let me know.

How Do I Win?

There's really no winning, per se. This is pretty much a fun, drunken night out with fellow nerds. But for those of you who do manage to finish your scorecards, there will be a button confirming the fact that you have indeed "drank 'em all". Still not enough? That leads us to...

Catch the Legendary Dogs!

For those of you who think the standard drinking challenges aren't hardcore enough, there will be three additional challenges available at the 1st, 3rd, and 5th bars. These challenges are separate from the main scorecard and represent Entei, Suicune, and Raikou. If you complete all 3 challenges as well as the main scorecard you will receive a limited edition Legendary Dog badge (while supplies last). This button is required for 2013 if you plan on taking on Lugia or Ho-oh.

Tips & Tricks

Don't Be a Dick: First and foremost, don't do anything that's going to embarrass yourself or anyone else. Especially since alcohol is going to be involved you're going to want to leave your asshole pants at home. Don't get punched in the face. This is Boston, after all.

Know Your Limit: The only person who knows your alcohol tolerance is you. There's nothing worse than an overindulged drunk so don't be that guy. If someone notices that you're getting sloppy you're already past the point of no return. You should probably stop drinking when someone points out to you that you're peeing on a bar stool.

Leave No Pokemon Behind: We arrive as a group and leave as a group. If someone has to be That Guy/Gal who gets so wasted that they think they're actually Brock, it's the responsibility of the crawl as a whole to ensure this person makes it safely back to their hotel. Use the buddy system, handcuff yourselves to each other, whatever. No one is to vomit in a bus terminal by themselves. Not this night, at least.

Respect the Professor and their Assistants: Anyone designated as a Prof/Asst for the crawl isn't there just to hand out stickers; they're there to make sure everyone's having a good time and that everything runs smoothly. They're there to keep everyone moving and to stop people from jumping up on the bar and dropping trou. If one asks you to stop picking bar fights with Tom Cruise, it might be a good idea to do so.

HAVE FUN: This is the most important guideline of all: Have fun! We're all on vacation and we're drinking with fellow nerds so let's enjoy it. Keeping ourselves fairly reasonable for the evening will make it a good time for everyone.

Guidelines For Trainer Duels

When approaching a bar that has a designated trainer duel as its challenge, pair up with your opponent outside. That way we can avoid as much confusion inside the bar itself as we can. Order your drinks together. You pay for your opponent's drink. If you want to buy your opponent a $50 shot that's up to you but that's your financial burden. In addition to the rules of that particular challenge, keep the drink you order at 2 shots or less. Also there can only be alcohol and soda/juice/etc in the drink. Your usual mixers. I don't want to hear about anyone ordering each other Cowboy Killers, Cement Mixer, Bloody Tampons, or whatever other crap you sickos think up.

Map?

Map.

Previous Bar Crawls (ie my credentials)

The First Annual Triwizard Drinking Tournament
The Second Annual Triwizard Drinking Tournament
The Third Annual Triwizard Drinking Tournament
The Fourth Annual Triwizard Drinking Tournament

Pokecrawl Episode 1: The Adventure Begins!
Pokecrawl Episode 2: Mewtwo Strikes Back!

I like the buttons/logo/etc

The buttons and logo were all lovingly designed by Sexy Cyndaquil with text by Yamara.

Atlus Parker on

• Atlus ParkerAtlus Parker Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Team Red:

Group Silver (49): CLOSED
    Group Gold (47): CLOSED

Team Green:

Group Silver (52): CLOSED
    Group Gold (48): CLOSED

Team Yellow

Group Silver (50): CLOSED

Team Blue

Group Silver (54): CLOSED

Atlus Parker on
  • rentfnrentfn Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    I choose you Totodile!!!! Group Silver +1

Viva la Team Blue!!!

rentfn on
  • whypick1whypick1 PAX [E] Info Booth Manager ~2' from an LCDRegistered User regular
    edited February 2012
    !Totodile Silver por favor

whypick1 on
    Is it PAX <insert nearest future PAX here> yet?
  • frecklefreckle Registered User regular
    I choose you! !Cyndaquil (Soul)Silver

• WormdundeeWormdundee Registered User regular
    I choose !Cyndaquil Gold.

• SwaeSwae Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    Green Silver + 1 for me!

Swae on
  • CreamsteakCreamsteak Thrall Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    Swae wrote: »
    Green Silver + 2 for me!

From the post:
    Limited +1s: Due to the popularity of this event and in an effort to make the signup process more fair, participants will be limited to a single +1. This is to prevent people from reserving a large block of slots for people that may or may not show up as well as to enocourage people who may otherwise lurk to join the forums and get involved with the community. Sorry if this is an inconvenience.

Also choosing teams has given me choice paralysis!

Creamsteak on
  • zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    I choose YOU !Cyndaquil, (Heart)Gold, me + 1

• tbsptbsp Registered User regular
    I choose !Cyndaquil Silver...!

• punziepunzie Cookie Pimp Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    I choose the silver cyndaquil +1 for me please :D

punzie on
    HI3789R.png
  • MxWoodMxWood Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    I choose you! Chikorita! (Silver)

MxWood on
  • RanaRana Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    I choose you! !Cyndaquil (Soul)Silver +1

Rana on
  • mishappmishapp CalgaryRegistered User regular
    I choose you !Cyndaquil, (Heart)Gold, me + 1 !!!

• KelumeKelume Registered User new member
    I choose you! !Mareep - Silver, +1. :) Cheers!

Rosters Updated!

• ThirmuriThirmuri CalgaryRegistered User regular
    I choose you !Cyndaquil, (Heart)Gold, me + 1 !!!

• rosaparxrosaparx Registered User regular
    I choose you !Cyndaquil gold!

• PeasantDavePeasantDave Jersey ShoreRegistered User regular
    Blue Silver Poke-professor reporting for duty. (+1)

• SumiSumi Abbotsford, BCRegistered User regular
    edited February 2012
    I choose you! Cyndaquil Gold please, me +1

Sumi on
    Standard Action, it's a webseries.
  • zombiebotzombiebot Registered User regular
    PokeAssistant of the female persuasion, reporting for Blue -- Silver. (+1!)

Chelseabot, fell victim Quake III, aka "Girl Killer" in 2007.
  • WinyderWinyder Registered User regular
    !Totodile Silver + 1

• ukiyo eukiyo e Registered User regular
    Blue - Silver +1

Awwwww yeh

1EAFQ.gif
  • jujujuju [E] Line Entertainment! Brookline, MARegistered User regular
    Green Team Silver Professor reporting for duty! +1

PAX East '10-16 Pokecrawl || Team Green's Awesome PokeProf!
    PAX Prime '10-'13 Triwizard Drinking Tournament || Hufflepuff Head of House!
    Twitter: @jujukoo
    [E]
  • IamelkIamelk Registered User regular
    I choose !Cyndaquil Gold +1 - Thanks :)

• adesteradester Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    TEAM GREEN Silver

Editted to make things clear.

adester on
  • linkzorCTlinkzorCT Registered User new member
    I can haz Team Blue, Silver? (+1)

• snopromisesnopromise Registered User regular
    Green silver +1 !

• dedustdedust REVENGE OF THE PULLA o canadaRegistered User regular
    edited February 2012
    I'll have whatever Arson's having.
    !Cyndaquil Gold, brah.

edit: OH RIGHT, just in case I need a babysitter, I'll add the +1.
    So me and mah +1, kthx.

dedust on
    dustie at ircnet/qnet/slashnet
    @frellnik dustie, pantsu redirects me
  • septagonseptagon Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    I choose you !Cyndaquil gold!

septagon on
  • zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Just posting to make sure everyone is clear (because this was also an issue at Prime). When you post yourself + 1, you are reserving for two people. If you only mean to sign yourself up, just post your own choice, no plusses required. I assume everyone this far already knows that, but just in case it becomes confusing for anyone, I thought I'd mention it ;)

• CreamsteakCreamsteak Thrall Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    I have consulted the Alakazam.

I choose you !Cyndaquil Silver +1.

Creamsteak on
  • browncoatbethbrowncoatbeth Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Blue Silver +0 ((!Totodile))

(just little ole me)

am honored to join the peasantdave singollo squad!

browncoatbeth on

"The bass, the rock, the mic, the treble, I like my coffee black just like my metal." - MSI
  • Seductive KittySeductive Kitty Registered User regular
    I choose you! !Cyndaquil Silver

• HeleorHeleor SeattleRegistered User regular
    !Cyndaquil Silver please!

Iamelk wrote: »
    I choose !Cyndaquil Gold +1 - Thanks :)

Rana originally had you under is Cyndaquil Silver. is this accurate?

• SashaSasha Registered User regular
    !Cyndaquil Silver please!

Also I have +1.

• reiiireiii Registered User new member
    edited February 2012
    !Cyndaquil Gold
    Plus 1

reiii on
  • FrabbaFrabba Registered User regular
    I choose you !Totodile gold!

I'm big in Internet Spaceships.
  • arsonisfunarsonisfun Registered User regular
    ol brofessor will need a plus one, some of his friends are lazy

I am IRCs resident nerdbro and member of the PokeCrawl planning committee.

Red B/Gold Professor

[15:53] <+juju-work> ArsonIsFun is one of the best people I know.
  • jaeriusjaerius Registered User new member
    edited February 2012
    !Cyndaquil Gold

Plus 1

jaerius on