As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Breath of [Phalla] III - Final Day - Teepo's World (Cultist Victory)

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    I am villager all the times.

Well, saving money for the lady's ring is important.

Good on ya!

• Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    Farangu wrote: Β»
    Sorry, Ahava, but I can't make it out this year. Have to save the monies for a shiny ring for my lady.

Although decrying your status as a villager does bring back fond memories...those will have to suffice for now. :D

Also, Smoove, those things you hear...yea. Everybody does things they're not proud of.

Get a ring from those dispensers are grocery stores.
    Do not do that.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    Smoove OperatorSmoove Operator Registered User regular
    Cracker-jack rings worked for Bill and Ted.

Honesty, Integrity, Handshakefulness

HoTS: Schmutz#1686
  • Options
    FaranguFarangu I am a beardy man With a beardy planRegistered User regular
    See that's what I've missed most about this group: the sound relationship advice.

Also, possibility of conversions! This game called out to me.

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    dude, ecco once offered to give me an onion ring!

and then he ate the ring instead. :P

• Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    That's a keeper.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Sorry, Ahava, but I can't make it out this year. Have to save the monies for a shiny ring for my lady.

Although decrying your status as a villager does bring back fond memories...those will have to suffice for now. :D

Also, Smoove, those things you hear...yea. Everybody does things they're not proud of.
    Farangus will always live on in our hearts. And post game ridicule of unbalanced games ;)

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    Akimbo ran a fairly balanced game, I'm unsure why we're having trouble filling up this main. I blame the liberal media.

Or something.

• Options
    daniantdaniant Columbus, OhioRegistered User regular
    Oh gawd. I guess I'll sign up. I can't promise to focus very hard though. Hopefully it will start before Monday.

@Farangu- Hi! I've missed you!

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Assuran wrote: Β»
    Akimbo ran a fairly balanced game, I'm unsure why we're having trouble filling up this main. I blame the liberal media.

Or something.

Last game just ended, other mini just started. It's an awkward time to start signups, but since Akimbo will be busy later and we don't have anyone else ready, he had to do it now. It'll fill up soon, though.... or else

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    FaranguFarangu I am a beardy man With a beardy planRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    @daniant Aw. Missed you too. Sorry that I had to go and leave the Point of Light campaign. Looks like I was the harbinger of doom for that game. I'll make up for it and be all hilarious here, I swear!

Also @spoit your ridicule is what I live for. Until you do it so much that I ask you to look over my next contraption, thereby tainting you by proxy. MWUHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Farangu on
  • Options
    daniantdaniant Columbus, OhioRegistered User regular
    Aw. Missed you too. Sorry that I had to go and leave the Point of Light campaign. Looks like I was the harbinger of doom for that game. I'll make up for it and be all hilarious here, I swear!

Eh, it's all good. I was dying a long slow death already anyway. Whee, maybe we'll be on the same team. And then get converted and be mortal enemies!

• Options
    FiggyFiggy Fighter of the night man Champion of the sunRegistered User regular
    Well, that was over quick. Let's get this one going!

XBL : Figment3 Β· SteamID : Figment
  • Options
    AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    Just think of it as making a good first impression Figgy.

• Options
    edited April 2012
    I'm not sure how to take that. :bz :bz :bz

Figgy on
  • Options
    you made a pleasant impression on the other players with your ability to play.

as such, you were deemed to awesome/bad/annoying/insightful/dangerous to be let to live.

it happens occasionally.

• Options
    corvidaecorvidae Registered User regular
    yeah, take getting day 1'd as a vote of competence.

• Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    I'm going to signup, and hope that people don't switch their votes to me on the last second of day one.

That's the second time I've been voted out on day one, and both times I've been a special.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    corvidae wrote: Β»
    yeah, take getting day 1'd as a vote of competence.
    Unless your name is Dunadan019.

• Options
    MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    There are exceptions to every rule....

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular

Or something.

PAX weekend. If it does not start till Monday, I'll sign up.

38thDoE on steam
    πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€

• Options
    AkimboLegsAkimboLegs Registered User regular
    38thDoe wrote: Β»

Or something.

PAX weekend. If it does not start till Monday, I'll sign up.

At this rate, I doubt it would fill up before then anyway :)

Monday (or Tuesday!) it is!

• Options
    InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    jdarksun wrote: Β»
    although infy and Bl and other have been around longer. so they're even older and stuff. (infy's like lots older).
    My Book of Grudges is five years old this month.

What is the current state?

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    Pffft PAX East is worst PAX.

Begin the chaos!

@Figgy - I'll reiterate the fact that, as a mafia, I would be concerned about players that make really good logical arguments and deduce things based on data that is not inherently obvious. Thus why Infidel commonly doesn't live long. Having two of you is...simply terrifying.

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Also, Infidel is fun to kill.

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    Yeah :D

• Options
    InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    I don't know jack about this setting, but I will play

Also, don't call me a jerkbag you ... you.... I'll think of something at another point!

(I'm not very creative today!!!)

Retaba on
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Signed up as advertised!

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam
    πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€

• Options
    Smoove OperatorSmoove Operator Registered User regular
    Infidel

Honesty, Integrity, Handshakefulness

HoTS: Schmutz#1686
  • Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    My house internet just crapped out and they wont be back from vaccation to pay the bill till this weekend. If we dont start till monday I should be fine but if it starts earlier than that you can bump me to reserve.

• Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    For Momo(best scientific character ever), I'll !sign up.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    Mr. Mojo RisinMr. Mojo Risin Registered User regular
    Well I was going to pass because I wasnt sure I would have time for 2 phallas at once but if its after pax why not sign up

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    RaakamRaakam Too many years... CanadalandRegistered User regular
    Hrm. I haven't done a phalla in a while. Alright, here we go.

My padherder
    they don't it be like it is but it do
  • Options
    Well I was going to pass because I wasnt sure I would have time for 2 phallas at once but if its after pax why not sign up

Meh, chances are you'll be killed by accident/on purpose/RNG/Wizards in sportz' phalla by the time this one starts anyway.

<3 sportz

• Options
    AkimboLegsAkimboLegs Registered User regular
    INCHING EVER CLOSER

• Options
    THAT IS WHAT SHE SAID SIR.

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    I need more XP!
    !SIGNUP

• Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Bedlam wrote: Β»
    My house internet just crapped out and they wont be back from vaccation to pay the bill till this weekend. If we dont start till monday I should be fine but if it starts earlier than that you can bump me to reserve.
    Oh hey flase alarm I am in like flynn.

• Options
    RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    Suspicious. Bedlam