As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Phallakinetic Finale - Day 9 - WITNESS THE ARMADA'S TRIUMPH

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    I think the winky wagon is just as dumb as the T_A and 38th wagons yesterday. Dumber actually, because we already had these arguments about likely neutral power levels.

I'm ambivalent on the actual guilt of retaba, but I am weird-ed out how much traction void slayer is getting after being silent all game and applying a rather simple use of a random heuristic rather than looking at post histories

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    Taya wrote: »
    jdarkson is a better name.

ah taya beat me to it.

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Soft networking, feckless.

• Options
    Winky wrote: »
    Ringo didn't manage to kill me last night because no one was attacking with him and he only has a weakening ability.

Anyway, I've hit The Anonymous two nights in a row with strong physical attacks and he resists it.

I'm sorry my voting has been so scattershot, but I'm out of all the loops.
    That...sounds fishy, actually.

Why did you know it wouldn't kill you last night? I mean, wouldn't you assume if he was attacking you it was with damage and not a weakening ability? What made you so sure you wouldn't die from it before you even knew what it was?
    I, too, would like to know how you knew about that winky. Also, the whole thing about him resisting 2 nights in a row, where 2 days ago someone (38th?) said that he was hit for massive damage

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    I am going peccavi right now.

• Options
    TayaTaya Registered User regular
    Hello everyone. I am The Scientist. I am Arcadian but I am neutral in my heart. The only thing I truly care about is spreading the joy of SCIENCE! to everyone.

SCIENCE! can grant my target a random ability. For some players, SCIENCE! has an unknown effect. For example, I turned INANTP from a broken robot into... well whatever it was when he died. He did not tell me his alignment or win condition but I helped him anyway.

But I have a problem. My objective is to have at least two of my sciencey benefactors alive at the end of the game. And I am doing poorly. Only one of my targets so far is still alive and who knows how long they will last with all of this daily violence.

If you think you can survive until this game ends, please talk to me. I don't care about what side you're on. You don't even need to tell me. I can grant you a new ability and possibly keep the members of my network away from you. In return, all I ask from you is that you LIVE.

For SCIENCE!

• Options
    Freaking time traveling posts making mine make no sense. peccavi then

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    FecklessRogueFecklessRogue Registered User regular
    I can almost buy voting for Winky on account of their being something off about his story, but I'm getting a neutral vibe rather than mafia, and I'd rather find a mafia. I don't even know why people are voting ThatDaveFella.

I reject these wagons and substitute my own. Pharezon, again. I disagree with their choice in previous votes and their relative silence. It isn't a lot, but it is more than these other wagons have.

fake edit: Although, if someone wants to sell me on Peccavi, you've got like 20 minutes.

• Options
    tastypastrytastypastry Can somebody please remove these cutleries from my knees?Registered User regular
    So, I got grazed last night, ouch ouch, please stop, I'm nice. If you want to talk about it, send me a message.

• Options
    PharezonPharezon Struggle is an illusion. Victory is in the Qun.Registered User regular
    !FeclessRogueeeeeeeeeeee! you wound me with your accusation. Maybe I'm missing your point.
    :lol:

jkZziGc.png
  • Options
    PharezonPharezon Struggle is an illusion. Victory is in the Qun.Registered User regular
    !FecklessRogue. Fucking keyboard.

jkZziGc.png
  • Options
    feckless rouge?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    who is hurting tastypastry!?!?!

you shall face the wrath of
    tumblr_m0smvtxtsq1qkaynko1_1280.png

• Options
    Spoit wrote: »
    feckless rouge?

Thankfully I didn't do that.

jkZziGc.png
  • Options
    Though it is kinda weird how winky seems to have had time to softnetwork, but seemed completely unaware of yesterday's wagons?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Void SlayerVoid Slayer Very Suspicious Registered User regular
    Kinda close, sorry winky!

He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
  • Options
    PeccaviPeccavi Registered User regular
    Welp, I'm just a vig with a 4 damage attack. The mafia wouldn't waste 3 fucking days attacking a Domarian. Pick a better target.

• Options
    Perhaps this is a bit premature, but I am ahead in the vote and to be honest I've been waiting all damn game to own up to it. Anyone who has asked me has basically gotten it straight, except for Retaba (sorry).

LET'S JUST SAY, WE HAVE ALL BEEN IN ON A VERY BIG JOKE.

THE VILLAGE HAS BEEN VERY ADAMANT ABOUT DENYING MURDERBOT'S HELP.

NOT ONLY WAS NEW PARTNER OFFICER BEAVER KILLED, BUT MURDERBOT'S NEW PROTEGE DIED THE NIGHT MURDERBOT TAUGHT HIM HIS FINAL LESSON IN BEING A ROBOT. HINT: IT INVOLVED MURDER.

AS A RESULT, THE VILLAGE IS DOWN A LOT OF USEFUL FRIENDS, AND STILL UP LOT OF DANGEROUS ENEMIES.

MURDERBOT, HOWEVER, HAS BEEN BUSY. MURDERBOT CAN CLAIM PARTIAL CREDIT FOR THE DEATH OF VERTROUE.

HOWEVER, MORE IMPORTANTLY: MURDERBOT IS IN THE LEAD. MURDERBOT WOULD LIKE TO STAY IN THE LEAD FOR THE REST OF THE GAME, AND THE BEST WAY FOR MURDERBOT TO STAY IN THE LEAD IS TO END THE GAME. IMMEDIATELY.

SO HELP MURDERBOT HELP YOU: MURDERBOT KNOWS THE IDENTITY OF A MASONED GROUP OF OUTSIDERS.

TONIGHT MURDERBOT WILL KILL LANGLY. SORRY LANGLY, BUT MURDERBOT'S PRIMARY ALLEGIANCE IS TO...WELL, MURDER. LANGLY WILL DIE OUTSIDER.

THE ANONYMOUS IS LIKELY KWYCHEN. VOTE HIM OUT TONIGHT AND MURDERBOT WILL FEED YOU THE REST OF THE OUTSIDERS. VOTE OUT MURDERBOT TONIGHT, AND ENJOY MURDERING YOURSELVES.

• Options
    corvidaecorvidae Registered User regular
    the anon

• Options
    The SupercomputerThe Supercomputer Registered User regular
    Approximately one hour until vote close.

• Options
    38thDoe wrote: »
    Dunadan019 wrote: »
    38thDoe wrote: »
    I'm tasked with eliminating the cult and the chaotic group The Anonymous is part of. Having no idea who those people are and sharing the elimination of the cult with the village, I was just attacking suspicious people. T_A was on my list, and survived my hit. So I tried again with more people.

how did you know T_A was a chaotic?

My role information told me I needed to take out the Paleon Team and colored it red.
    Later I found out that Paleons are robotic.
    Then I heard T_A was a machine.
    T_A confirmed that he was chaotic and part of a team.
    I have little reason to doubt what 38th was saying about T_A...unless murderbot has more reasoning for why T_A is kwychen than his toughness?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    The anon isn't kwychen.

Winky is being silly. I have told roughly everyone I am outsider.

Please roleblock murderbot.

• Options
    And also, if murderbot has been wasting attacks on T_A, I find it unlikely that he is in the lead for kills like you are suggesting

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    That Dave Fella as an alt.

• Options
    Though, munkus was bullshiting his claims earlier, using last game's numbers, not the reduced by a factor of 10 numbers from this game. I doubt even a primaphiroir would have 50 health in this system

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    The anon is one hundred percent not kwychen. Do not vote him off. Dave or peccavi is not confirmed to me except for claims.

I am literally taking off on a plane now, so good luck. Winky is silly.

• Options
    But yeah, if we're not going to vote off murderbot that dave fella

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    WietWiet Mao Mao Registered User regular
    Langly is our hero, flying off into the sunset.

XStly.jpg
  • Options
    Dave

• Options
    TayaTaya Registered User regular
    Is there a vote count?

• Options
    PeccaviPeccavi Registered User regular
    That Dave Fella, I guess

• Options
    That Dave Fella. Sorry buddy, I'll try and vindicate you if you happen to be not totally evil.

XStly.jpg
  • Options
    tastypastrytastypastry Can somebody please remove these cutleries from my knees?Registered User regular
    Be safe, Langly-love!

• Options
    EdcrabEdcrab Actually a hack Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    TDF currently in the lead with 7 votes. But I may be wrong.

Edcrab on
    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options
    I've counted 6 for Winky and 8 for Dave.

XStly.jpg
  • Options
    Smoove OperatorSmoove Operator Registered User regular
    davefella

Honesty, Integrity, Handshakefulness

HoTS: Schmutz#1686
  • Options
    The SupercomputerThe Supercomputer Registered User regular
    Vote closed.

Narration pending.

• Options
    RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    Aw :/ Why was I the only one?

• Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    yeah tomorrow we're probably gonna have to get rid of murderbot.

• Options
    MURDERBOT MAY HAVE LIED ABOUT MURERING LANGLY.

MAYBE.