As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PRIME] PAX Prime 2012 Room Share Thread

• Options
    NeoNeo Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Renaissance Seattle Hotel
    Total Cost: Total cost for me is $835 so I'm thinking about $210 per person.
    Date Arriving: Thursday, August 30 (afternoon)
    Date Leaving: Monday, September 3 (morning)
    Number of Spots Available: Up to 2
    My Gender: Male
    Your Gender: If you are one person, male. Or any couple.
    Best Contact Method: Email or PM to start with.

Additional Notes/Requests: I'm a 33-year old attending PAX for the 3rd time. All of my friends couldn't afford the money and/or time to attend PAX this year so I am making new PAX friends this year :) The Renaissance is a pleasant 10-minute walk to the convention center but it is a swank hotel and breakfast is included (I selected this hotel so I could earn Marriott points for the stay). The room will have 2 queen beds. I'm taking one and at the very least I am hoping to find someone who wants the other bed. You are welcome to share the bed with someone you know, or a stranger, as you prefer. I am neat, shower daily, don't smoke or drink and would prefer you to match the first 3 of those 4.

My PAX 2009 experience in brief pictures: https://plus.google.com/photos/113817849516937313485/albums/5769894338454937233

Neo on
    -- This space for rent --
  • Options
    HazaroHazaro Registered User new member
    edited August 2012

FOUND:

Date Arriving: Thursday, August 30th (Evening)
    Date Leaving: Sunday, September 3rd (Morning)
    Spots Needed: 1
    Your Gender: Doesn't matter
    Best Contact Method: PM

Notes: Non smoker. Got an Exhibitor badge at PAX East which was awesome, had lunch with the DD guys, met two PA guys there (They do some TF2 stuff). You can see the album.
    Doubt I'll have such luck this time around. Second PAX for me.
    I shower, use hygiene products, etc. (Do people seriously need to list this anymore?)

Hazaro on
  • Options
    RobogirlRobogirl Local Badass SeattleRegistered User regular
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: Thursday
    Date Leaving: Sunday
    Spots Needed: 2(boyfriend and I, so pretty much 1)
    My Gender: female
    Your Gender: don't care
    Best Contact Method: through pm's here, I respond quickly.

Additional Notes:

I actually live in Seattle, but I'm tired of bussing it every year. I'm trying to find a spot for my bf and I for cheap(I know a lot of con goers end up with a bunch of people in a room, and that's fine with us), since we're both pretty broke. I don't really mind if its a floor spot, but getting a bed one night would be nice.

Please be drinking friendly, since one of the reasons forwe're fun drunks, no drama. wanting a room Thursday night is because of TWDT. Would love to go out with fellow TWDT peeps, as it's our first time!

for those concerned, you don't have to worry about my boyfriend and me getting frisky.

If you need any more info, feel free to pm me!

• Options
    taliosfalcontaliosfalcon Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    EDITTED AUGUST 16
    Well something fell through with the guy i was originally going to share with so i have room again,
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Sheraton
    Total Cost: 812 - split two ways
    Date Arriving: Checking in on August 30th
    Date Leaving: Checking out on September 3rd
    Number of Spots Available: 1, two beds in the room.
    My Gender : Male
    Best Contact Method: PM or by email taliosfalcon@gmail.com

Additional Notes/Requests:
    Have a two bed room, only looking to split it with one additional person, I like a less crowded room for a bit of downtime away from the con.
    21+ preferred.
    Due to a series of unfortunate events a booked the sheraton a day short originally, so i have a backup last day reservation at the hilton which is also close, i'm also on a waiting list if any rooms open up at the sheraton for the last day due to cancellations so hopefully i can get it swapped to there before PAX.
    I'm going alone but my current plan is to hit up a lot of the social events (pre-pax dinner, pub crawl etc) so any takers are welcome to tag along with me.

taliosfalcon on
    steam xbox - adeptpenguin
  • Options
    ek93922ek93922 Registered User new member
    edited August 2012
    FOUND SPACE

NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: Aug 30th or Aug 21st
    Date Leaving: Sept 2nd
    Your Gender: Does not matter
    Best Contact Method: PM or erickanglee@yahoo.com

Additional Notes: I am 18 but will be turning 19 very shortyl. This is my very first PAX event. I am a non smoker. I live in Federal Way WA but I dont think bussing all 3 days is a smart idea....

ek93922 on
  • Options
    JnevermoreJnevermore Registered User regular
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Total Cost: 180.00
    Date Arriving: Thursday August 30th Around 4:00 pm
    Date Leaving: checkout is Sunday morning at 12:00 pm
    Number of Spots Available: 1 for right now maybe 2
    My Gender Male
    Your Gender: doesn't matter

Additional Notes/Requests: we have two rooms at the sheraton and have space for people who need to crash. we our a bunch of fun loving gamers and will be out and about a lot through out the weekend. we plan on attending some of the pub crawls and other events which you ever stays with us is more then welcome to join us in anything we go and do. we did this last year and had good success so figure why the hell not try it again. if you have more questions please let me know.

• Options
    TeeHicklesTeeHickles Peon SeattleRegistered User new member
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: Thursday August 30th
    Date Leaving: Sunday September 2nd
    Your Gender: Doesn't Matter
    Best Contact Method: Primary: Cell Phone (206)-719-9418
    Secondary: Email - nickahrenius@gmail.com

Additional Notes: I am a 6 year PAX Veteran and a Seattle native. This is the first year I've attempted to get into a hotel room but this year I really wanted to try because it's so much more convenient than taking the bus or paying for downtown parking, especially when you and whoever you are with are trying to make it into PAX lines early. I'm 20 years old and I'm NOT A DICKHEAD. It doesn't matter to me if there are a ton of people in the room or not. I just need a place to crash for 4 hours after they close at 2AM. And I'm always down for group activities!

• Options
    ZephsaceZephsace Gaming Mistress NYRegistered User regular
    edited August 2012
    SPACE FILLED - UPDATED 8/5/2012

Hotel: Sheraton (Right next door)
    Your Cost Total: $850 split amongst 4
    Date Arriving: Aug 30, Thursday
    Date Leaving: Sept 3, Monday
    Number of Spots Available: 2
    Roommate's Gender: Male and Female
    Your Gender: Doesn't matter.
    Best Contact Method: email (rwhitcomb@gamingmistress.com) Twitter (@GamingMistress)

Additional Notes/Requests: My friend has ditched the room and my other friend is left with a double room to himself. He can't afford the $810 for the whole thing and needs a roommate. It can either be a single person or a couple. You'd have a bed for yourself. My friend Mike, your potential roommate, doesn't smoke, does drink, but is responsible about it. He'll be in and out of the room, mainly to just sleep and stash loot.

I have an open room, two double beds, for the weekend. Friend's car went BOOM and now he and his friends can't go. So, that means, instead of canceling the room, I'm letting all of you know that it is open. If you can gather a small group to fill it, it's yours. It'll be open until the last minute. Currently, it is under my name, and I will meet those that fill it on Thursday morning/afternoon/evening/whenever you get in. Just get a hold of me, especially if you can take it completely! :3

Updated: Have two for the room, and they're looking for two more to keep the cost at a minimum. Drop a line and we'll include you into the email chain! Probably at a later point, before PAX, we'll sit down and talk on Skype or such.

Seems, thanks to Twitter and a little bugging, the room is filled with all four people! Yay! Thank you all who asked, and thank you to the four that filled it. If any more spots become available, then I will post! See you in a few weeks!

Zephsace on
  • Options
    Project TUROProject TURO Denver, CORegistered User regular
    edited August 2012
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE: SPACES FILLED!

Hotel: Hotel Seattle
    Total Cost: Around $600
    Date Arriving: Aug 29th
    Date Leaving: Sept 3rd
    Number of Spots Available: 1-3
    Your Gender: Any
    Best Contact Method: projectturo@live.com subject line: I need a place to stay! or pm me here.

Additional Notes/Requests: At first I was going to have a room to myself but the first year I went to PAX I went solo and stayed with random strangers. I had a blast that year! I will be in Seattle from wednesday the 29th till Sept 3rd. Denpending on how many people want to share and how many nights (roughly 90 a night) you want to stay will be the deciding factor how much it will be a night.

Project TURO on
  • Options
    (DN)Bow Master(DN)Bow Master Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: Friday August 31st
    Date Leaving: Sunday September 2nd
    Primary Contact: PM here
    Best Contact Method: Primary: Cell Phone (206)661-0077
    Secondary: Email - guil.wars@Live.com

Additional Notes: I have a budget that i can only afford room split price below $150. I have a good track record of personal hygiene and space control. I am 18 of age and am a bit shy. I may tend to get lost in the hotel trying to fin you. >.<

(DN)Bow Master on
  • Options
    coleman.Scoleman.S Registered User new member
    edited August 2012
    Found Space
    Good luck everyone still looking!

Arrival date: Friday 8/31
    Leaving date: Sunday or Monday
    Spots:1
    Additional: allready messaged a couple people and got a couple responses but none after I replied. I am 18 (19next month). Bath daily (twice cause I work at a pool) easygoing respectful of other peoples space and property not going to use your razor or cologn (happend to my friend last year) I am an intp personality type if you care. Am quiet when I first meet people but not after. Have a budget of about $200 max so I can eat. Have a car or I can take the bus depending on the place. Any questions just ask.Thanks!

coleman.S on
  • Options
    RawrrrAydaRawrrrAyda Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    I have space! Look a couple posts below if you're interested!

NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: Wednesday, August 29th
    Date Leaving: Sunday, September 3rd
    Spots Needed: 2
    My Gender: Female
    Best Contact Method: PM or Twitter @ sophierocious

My boyfriend and I are looking for space! We are PaxEast vets, but this is our very first Prime. We will most likely come to the room to sleep(late, because we attend Pax parties/pub crawls), catnaps and dropping off swag! We shower, are clean, drinkers, non-smokers, and one of snores. >.< We'd prefer a hotel within walking distance of the convention center.

RawrrrAyda on
    @sophierocious
    HUFFLEPUFF!! '12-'13
  • Options
    hyrulehero96hyrulehero96 The Hero of Rhyme Registered User regular
    edited August 2012

hyrulehero96 on
    Slim, Relax, Fine Wine At The Qfc, On A Snowy Saturday Night

My Body Is always Reggie
  • Options
    TheExAmTheExAm Gerrymandered your districts Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    NEED SPACE: SPACE FOUND

Date Arriving: Thursday Aug 30
    Date Leaving: Monday Sept 3
    Best Contact Method: PM or email notbobross@gmail.com

Additional Notes: This'll be my second PAX, I'm just sad I won't get to take the train this year ):
    I'm 22, don't smoke, and will likely only be in the room to sleep and shower. I'll be equipped with a DS Lite for multiplayer action should any challengers present themselves. I'm looking to keep my personal costs under $300 for my share, and I'm willing to take floor space to make that happen. I've got access to pads of the air-filled variety as well as bags of the sleeping variety, so I'm set. Thanks!

TheExAm on
    6Jx6HOg.png
    Battlemans: DiscoCabbage | Elite: Dangerous: Aleksandr Khabaj
  • Options
    jukkakhanjukkakhan Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    Several responses to go through, can consider this taken for now. Good luck everyone and see you there!

HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Moore Hotel (1926 2nd Avenue, bout half a mile from the convention center)
    Total Cost: $369.92 (/2 = $184.96)
    Date Arriving: Thursday, August 30th (check in at 2, probably will be there a little earlier)
    Date Leaving: Monday, September 3rd (check out at 11)
    Number of Spots Available: 1
    Best Contact Method:

Additional Notes/Requests: My friend backed out so I need someone to help share the cost! I'm a 27 year old PAX vet, non-smoker, looking for a laid back roomie. I plan on being out of the hotel most of the day, leaving at the crack of dawn to the queue room and coming back after things close; probably stopping by to eat, rest, or drop off loot. The room is a single queen (and hotel is already booked solid). They offer a rollaway bed for $20 a night, we can share, or trade off on the bed; whatever you're comfortable with. See you all there!

jukkakhan on
    PimDtoK.png
  • Options
    CanadianBac0nzCanadianBac0nz Registered User regular
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: Flexible, August 30th at latest
    Date Leaving: Flexible, September 4th at latest
    Best Contact Method: CanadianBac0nz@live.ca

Additional Notes:

• Options
    RawrrrAydaRawrrrAyda Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    FULL!

I posted earlier because I needed space, but I've since found space! And I may be able to help you :)

HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Mayflower Park Hotel (about 4 blocks from the convention center)
    Total Cost: your cost=individual or a couple/duo for $263 total
    Date Arriving: Thursday, August 30th (check in at 2)
    Date Leaving: Sunday, September 2nd (check out at 11, but you can store your luggage there until the end of the day)
    Number of Spots Available: 1-2
    My Gender: Female/Male
    Best Contact Method: PM me, Tweet me @sophierocious or email-aydasophia@gmail.com

There's only one bed, so you'd either have to sleep on the floor or on a rollaway bed (free!). You'll be staying with me (27 female) and my boyfriend(26). We're PaxEast vets, but this is our first Prime. We start our days early and stay out late(pax parties/pub crawls). We're non-smokers, social drinkers, respectful and clean.

RawrrrAyda on
    @sophierocious
    HUFFLEPUFF!! '12-'13
  • Options
    NopeNope Frankfort, KYRegistered User regular
    edited August 2012
    FULL!

HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE

Total Cost: 810 (split across however many end up being in the room)
    Date Arriving: Thursday afternoon....little before noon.
    Date Leaving: EARLY Monday morning....like I got a flight at 7am an your butt has gotta be out by 5am, early
    Number of Spots Available: 1 to 2 spots (already have me and 2 other guys in there)
    Your Gender: Male or Female
    Best Contact Method: email: nicgrug@hotmail.com

The room has 2 beds, you pay a little extra you get one of the beds.

I am 30 years old and am pretty mellow and quiet. I'll be working the convention late into the night, so Friday and Saturday I will be coming in around 3am, just be aware. I am just gonna be in the room to sleep and shower, that's about it.

21 an over. No smokers or drinkers. I am actually cool with either just don't smoke in the room or come in blitzed out of your mind, at 4am, yelling that you are indeed the Ambassador of Antarctica and have lost your penguin minions.

No funky smells, aka if your staying in the room, shower!

Everything else pretty much falls under Wheaton's Law.

Will trade hotel key and money that Thursday.

Nope on
  • Options
    sartorisartori WA, USARegistered User regular
    edited August 2012
    FULL

HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Hilton, next to PAX
    Total Cost: $409 (split amongst my 2 friends, myself, and you)
    Date Arriving: 8/31
    Date Leaving: Sunday Morning 9/2, My friends and I are only attending PAX Friday and Saturday.
    My Gender: All 3 of us are male
    Best Contact Method: You can private msg me here, or e-mail me at sartori69@hotmail.com

My 2 friends and I are locals who live near Seattle, but hate driving and paying for parking - etc to attend the event. We are staying at the hotel to have a place to crash and stash stuff.

The room has 1 bed which will be taken. There may be a hide-a-bed, but don't be surprise if you get the floor.

My friends and I are 30-40 years old, and enjoy gaming quite a bit. We will mainly be in the room to sleep and shower, that's about it. We are not interested in drama, we are just doing this to help cover hotel costs. We are friendly folks, but don't expect us to follow you around the convention. We love gaming, and may or may not be in the room gaming late at night. I will be bringing some games to play, but wouldn't be surprised if I don't get to play any of them due to the other fun to be had.

One of my friends smokes but he will be doing it outside, and so will you if you're a smoker. I don't mind smokers so much, but doing it in the room is a no go. Drinking is okay as long as you aren't obnoxious about it.

We use cursewords frequently, so if you have a problem with that look elsewhere.

We practice good hygiene & respect, and expect the same from you.

sartori on
  • Options
    vennomm22vennomm22 Registered User regular
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: Early Friday, August 31
    Date Leaving: Sunday, September 2nd
    Best Contact Method: Email: mitchell228@yahoo.com

NOTES: ( Free is good or very cheap, I'm broke xD) looking for a place to sleep don't need much I'm already planning to stay in the back of my car so id be happy sleeping on a floor or in a place that you can recommend me to park and sleep overnight is much appreciated. I'm 20, clean, and friendly. Might even give you a ride to the convention center.

• Options
    big_pinbig_pin Bristol, UKRegistered User new member
    edited August 2012
    UPDATE: room is gone, thanks for all who contacted me. See you all at PAX!

big_pin on
  • Options
    ZYIZYI Registered User new member
    edited August 2012
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE: Finally full!

Hotel: Fairmont Olympic Hotel
    Total Cost: $1,020.64 (your part $50. {cash} perperson pernight)
    Date Arriving: 8/30Pm
    Date Leaving: 9/3 AM
    Number of Spots Available: 0
    My Gender : Male and Female

My fiance' and I have booked a suite we are offering floor space and possiably a fold out love seat. The bedroom has french doors that seprate the bedroom (our space) and a livingroom type space(your space). We are nonsmokers/nondrinkers. The room is for sleeping, winding down, and storing Loot. We are looking for a total of three ppl as there is an entire section of the room for the three of you to share.
    Please have your Room money in cash when you arrive.

ZYI on
  • Options
    AdusAdus Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    Space gone.

Adus on
  • Options
    mRahmanimRahmani DetroitRegistered User regular
    edited August 2012
    Space found, thanks @PikaPuff!

NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: Tuesday, 8/28
    Date Leaving: Friday, 8/31
    Your Gender: Don't care
    Best Contact Method: PM or email: mrahmani87 [at] gmail [dot] com

Additional Notes:

I'm only in town for PAX Dev, was originally going to crash at a buddy's apartment but he's going to be unavailable. I'm clean, I don't smoke/drink, and I won't come crashing in at 3am and generally being a dick. Thanks!

mRahmani on
  • Options
    GunemGunem Registered User new member
    edited August 2012
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: Thursday, August 30th
    Date Leaving: Monday, September 3rd

Additional Notes: I'm 31 years old and this is my first time attending PAX. It would be great if I could tag along with some veterans but fine doing my own thing. I am a social drinker, non smoker, with good personal hygiene. I would prefer a bed but ok sleeping on the floor.

Gunem on
  • Options
    JediknightkarlJediknightkarl Registered User regular
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: Thursday, August 30th
    Date Leaving: Monday, September 3rd

Additional Notes: I am 23 years old, and this is my 4th PAX Prime but my 1st as an Enforcer. I will be participating in the Triwizard pubcrawl (be in around 2 am on friday morning but i am not obnoxious.)and just for you I will be showering regularly(just kidding I do that always). I dont mind floor space in the slightest.

damn...bit my tongue....i hate that.
  • Options
    Jordman12Jordman12 Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: The Sheraton
    Total Cost: Total cost is $820, split evenly
    Date Arriving: August 30, in the morning
    Date Leaving: September 3, in the afternoon
    Number of Spots Available: Up to 2
    My Gender: 2 Males
    Your Gender: No preference
    Best Contact Method: My email, jord_man@hotmail.com or PM

Additional Notes/Requests: This will be my 5th PAX Prime and 2nd time using the room sharing thread. The person whom I'm sharing the room with told me that he'll be sleeping on the floor. I'll have up to 3 bed spaces available, if you don't mind sharing a bed.

UPDATE 8/23/2012: Still have space available if anyone needs a place to stay

Jordman12 on
    2015 PAX East Omeganaut
    2016 PAX East Omeganaut

HAIL HATS !!!!!!!

@Jordman12
  • Options
    Jordman12Jordman12 Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    Sorry, double post

Jordman12 on
    2015 PAX East Omeganaut
    2016 PAX East Omeganaut

HAIL HATS !!!!!!!

@Jordman12
  • Options
    DC_TheMachineDC_TheMachine Registered User new member
    edited August 2012
    EDIT: SPACE FOUND!

DC_TheMachine on
  • Options
    ShenaniganShenanigan Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:
    SPOT HAS BEEN FILLED
    Thank you to those who responded!

Hotel: Renaissance Seattle Hotel
    Total Cost: $250 total (Price sort of negotiable as it will probably be a floor spot. However I've stayed with Marriott and requesting a rollaway bed is easy peasy and VERY comfy.)
    Age: Pref. 21+ (but if it comes down to it 18+ is fine.)
    Best Contact Method: Email me at mforgash@gmail.com

Additional Notes:
    -4th year attending PAX. Uh might be the fifth? I sort of lost track. Anyways, I'm a veteran to the experience. I will be going for work and might be in and out of the room late depending on what sort of activities are going on.

-The Marriott is EXTREMELY close to the Convention Center. Walking distance for sure. Which means we get to save money on cabs n' junk. Not only that perk, but I have Platinum status with Marriott. Sounds fancy...I know...because it is! We'll have access to the concierge lounge on certain days. They have free drinks (I.E. water, sodas, and juice) as well as food depending on the time of the day(I.E. Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner...even lots of desserts too).

-There will be one lady in the room. So if that's important information for some of you, then there it is.

That's all I have. Look forward to hearing from any of you. I'll keep the post up to date the moment there's a taker. Thank you again in advance.

Shenanigan on
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Data Center Operations Systems Engineer Silicon Valley, CARegistered User regular
    edited August 2012
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:
    Hotel: The Westin Seattle
    Total Cost: $160 total (Price sort of negotiable as it will probably be a floor spot)
    Best Contact Method: email me at dakinggamer@gmail.com
    Additional Notes:
    -4th year attending PAX
    -The hotel is very close to the Convention Center walking distance for sure. Saves money on transit for buses and taxis.
    -That's all I have. Look forward to hearing from any of you. I'll keep the post up to date the moment there's a taker. Thank you again in advance.

Edit: All spaces filled as of now!!

Dakinggamer87 on
    My Game Collection
    Dakinggamer's Paradise

PAX Prime 2015 - hotel room [] 4 day badge [√]
  • Options
    LaKangaRueLaKangaRue Registered User regular
    NEED SPACE

Date Arriving: Saturday
    Spots Needed: 2
    My Gender: Female & Male
    Best Contact Method: PM or email (erin @ erinlaruephoto . com) is fine!

Additional Notes/Requests: My husband and I are regretting the fact that we didn't reserve a room for Saturday night too, and we're seeing if there's a spot on someones floor for us! We actually have a spot here on this thread for Space Available, but only for Friday night.

We're both 21, bathe daily, don't party/smoke (we do drink) and are open to hanging out with you at the convention, too. I'm a PAX veteran and this is my husband's 2nd time.

Thanks!

• Options
    madiciennemadicienne VancouverRegistered User new member
    edited August 2012
    NEED SPACE: - SPACE FOUND! Thanks to all who contacted me! :D

madicienne on
  • Options
    dilton2525dilton2525 Registered User new member
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Homewood Suites by Hilton Seattle-Conv Ctr-Pike Street
    Total Cost: 1,113.14 (your part $500)
    Date Arriving: Thursday, 30 Aug 2012, in the evening
    Date Leaving: Monday, 03 Sep 2012
    Number of Spots Available: 1 ($500) or 2 ($250 each)
    Your Gender: Don't care.
    Best Contact Method: PM or email: bigfatpolarbear {at} gmail . com (make sure to put "PAX" somewhere in the subject line)

Additional Notes/Requests: I'm a 34 years old and this is my first PAX. I want to keep the bedroom for myself and renting out space in the living area. The hotel is just a couple blocks away from the convention center. It's a non-smoking King suite. 600 square feet with one bedroom and a separate living area with a full-size sleeper sofa. There's also a kitchen with refrigerator and stove. If you respect my stuff, I'll respect your stuff. Also showering and having good hygiene is a must. I also need sleep so it can't too loud at night.

• Options
    ojiiojii Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Silver Cloud Hotel - Brodway
    Total Cost: $1075 ($107.5/person/night)
    Date Arriving: Aug 29
    Date Leaving: Sep 3
    My Gender Male
    Best Contact Method: ojiidotch@gmail.com (or PM)

I'm a 24yo Swiss, first time at PAX. It's a King room, as far as I know a single bed, but should I find someone to share the room with I can ask them to put in a second bed. I'm a smoker, but the hotel is smoke free. I will probably stay out late most nights and get up fairly late, but as long as that doesn't bother you, you can come/leave whenever you want.

ojii on
  • Options
    RavengerRavenger Trolololo Registered User regular
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:
    1 NIGHT ONLY
    Hotel: Homewood
    Total Cost: $80
    Date: Wednesday, August 29th
    My Gender Male
    Best Contact Method: forum PM

My friend and I wanted to come in an day early, but our other two friends didn't want to pay for the night. Just looking to cut our costs a little but for this one night. Pay up front, have a place to crash for the night, and out by the morning :)

Let me know if interested

<@heels&gt; Ravenger: i do not talk to anyone
    <+Ravenger> you are talking to me
    <@heels&gt; oh god, what am i doing
  • Options
    Wraith90Wraith90 Saskatoon, SkRegistered User regular
    edited August 2012
    Edit: Space Found

Wraith90 on
  • Options
    SrenaebSrenaeb Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    taken, thankx

Srenaeb on
  • Options
    draco24draco24 Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE

Hotel: Silver Cloud Hotel
    Total Cost: $150 for each person
    Date Arriving: 8/30
    Date Leaving: 9/3
    My Gender: Five guys
    Your Gender: No preference
    Best Contact Method: chanpurudragon@live.com

Additional Notes/Requests: We're about a 10-15 minute walk from the center. There will be two queen beds, we can alternate. I'd like to think we're chill people, so I hope you are too. If you're looking for people to hang out with, we have a bigger group that we meet up with. We had someone drop out so we need to refill the space.

draco24 on
  • Options
    SarahTheRebelSarahTheRebel Registered User new member
    edited August 2012
    FOUND SPACE thanks :-)

SarahTheRebel on
This discussion has been closed.