As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Gloomy Rainbow, or A Particularly Dour LGBT Thread.

• Options
    ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular
    Sorry being straight just isn't cool anymore

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    My balls are Break Stuff by Limp Bizkit because I don't want to talk about this anymore

• Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    Straight but not narrow.

I learned that slogan from a For Better or For Worse cartoon.

• Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    edited June 2012
    I like that we're having consecutive LGBT threads

this forum makes me feel so goddamn better about myself like whoa

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    Cue 30 pages of SE++ guys comparing their genitals to ridiculous songs.

• Options
    Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    Moriveth wrote: »
    My penis is the entirety of Trapped In The Closet because it's way too long, funny at first and then you get to the later part and you're like okay clearly he knows this is stupid and it's not as funny anymore

my dick is trapped in the drive thru

A parody of your dick

xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    it's nice to be allowed to be yourself somewhere

especially with so much support

• Options
    @Dubh sometime next month I want to have everyone over so I can cook a big-ass dinner for everyone

This of course includes you and yo lady

• Options
    VALVEjunkieVALVEjunkie Registered User regular
    oh damn we get another thread?! awesome!

• Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    To be honest, I was hesitant about making this thread.

Didn't feel right.

Tommy gave me the okay.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    I got drunk with some friends in a hot tub over the weekend

and towards the end the talk was getting pretty political! One of the girls was adamant that marriage was a boy/girl thing only and all of her arguments could be whittled down to the fact that she doesn't want to get married, and she can't understand why anyone would want to fight for the right to do so.

Also she didn't see the problem with Liberatarianism and thought Ron Paul was an excellent avenue for change.

Also the guy next to me was an emergency room doctor and was perfectly comfortable in his assertion that poor people are just poor because they're lazy and don't know how to spend money or invest or whatever, and he was comfortable with this because of all the people he treats after they crash their cars and motorbikes.

• Options
    Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    thank god i only get drunk with apathetic art students

no political discussions thanks

• Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    @Dubh sometime next month I want to have everyone over so I can cook a big-ass dinner for everyone

heck yes we're up for that

I'm looking forward to it!

Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    #pipe wrote: »

and towards the end the talk was getting pretty political! One of the girls was adamant that marriage was a boy/girl thing only and all of her arguments could be whittled down to the fact that she doesn't want to get married, and she can't understand why anyone would want to fight for the right to do so.

Also she didn't see the problem with Liberatarianism and thought Ron Paul was an excellent avenue for change.

Also the guy next to me was an emergency room doctor and was perfectly comfortable in his assertion that poor people are just poor because they're lazy and don't know how to spend money or invest or whatever, and he was comfortable with this because of all the people he treats after they crash their cars and motorbikes.

Well

Hot tub, at least.

• Options
    Dubh wrote: »

heck yes we're up for that

I'm looking forward to it!

Does she eat chicken? I'm gonna make most of the courses vegetarian so that way no one's left out (or at least if it's not then substitutes are readily available) but I'd like to have some kinda meat for a main course

Totes doing twice-baked potatoes though

(with both real and fake bacon)

• Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    god i love prince so much

like the entire decade of the 80s is salvaged

simply because of purple rain

and then he kept making fantastic music anyway

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    RentRent I'm always right Fuckin' deal with itRegistered User regular
    #pipe wrote: »

seems legit

• Options
    she's a total vegetarian

fruit options would be really great to have!

and we could purchase meat substitutes for you if you want us to

Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    Nah, I'll do all the buying and cooking and such

And no big deal, I will figure out a veggie dish!

Current plan is 2 appetizers + 1 side (prolly a soup or salad, something cool as it's summer), a main course and dessert

• Options
    also really the institution of marriage is probably a net harm in america at this point, since it's basically a platform for hate speech, hypocrisy, and special interests, and im saying this as the sort of hopeless romantic bastard who is hopelessly in love with the idea of getting married to the love of my life

so crazy paultard lady kinda is on to something there

• Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    Dubh wrote: »
    I like that we're having consecutive LGBT threads

this forum makes me feel so goddamn better about myself like whoa
    this is actually a thing i was thinking about in the beauty thread!

we all know this forum is kinda just filled to the brim with beautiful people

and shut the fuck up don't you dare contradict me any of you i'm not done

i honestly think it's because we don't tolerate anything less than a decent person

if you're ever gonna be a member of our community, you really have to accept and respect people of all kinds

and so you have to, at some base level, be a good person

and there's just something about good people

they can't help but be attractive

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    I don't think marriage has never had the sanctity that the same-sex marriage opposition pretends it does

But I'm also sure everyone here agrees with that statement so it's not like I have to elaborate further

• Options
    Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    marriage is a symbol, it means exactly as much as you and your significant other put into it

also there are tax benefits but in the US at least you can classify for these benefits without actually being married if you can prove certain requirements

• Options
    UbikUbik oh pete, that's later. maybe we'll be dead by then Registered User regular
    Rent wrote: »
    also really the institution of marriage is probably a net harm in america at this point, since it's basically a platform for hate speech, hypocrisy, and special interests, and im saying this as the sort of hopeless romantic bastard who is hopelessly in love with the idea of getting married to the love of my life

so crazy paultard lady kinda is on to something there

i don't think i've ever seen someone blame marriage itself for all that

l8e1peic77w3.jpg

• Options
    I mean honestly marriage is a thing for two people that love each other to do

Why the fuck should it matter to me that some dude wants to marry another dude? Are they in love and want to be married? Yes? Then they should be able to do it!

• Options
    BogeyBogey I'm back, baby! Santa Monica, CAModerator mod
    Sorry, we just had one of these.

Fitocracy: Join us in the SE++ group!
    XBox LIVE: Bogestrom | Destiny
    PSN: Bogestrom
  • Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    I was a pretty ugly person in my youth, Swordfights.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    Bendery It Like BeckhamBendery It Like Beckham Hopeless Registered User regular
    edited June 2012
    No sense killing a thread if people still want to talk about it, just because "we had one of these" already.

Bendery It Like Beckham on
  • Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    Rorus Raz wrote: »
    I was a pretty ugly person in my youth, Swordfights.

"How ugly were you?"

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    Muse Among MenMuse Among Men Suburban Bunny Princess? Its time for a new shtick Registered User regular
    edited June 2012

we're just . . . too gay, I think

giraffes.jpg

We are these gay giraffes, necking vigorously

Muse Among Men on
  • Options
    why do we still lock threads at 100 pages

it doesn't really make any sense, like at all

• Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    No sense killing a thread if people still want to talk about it, just because "we had one of these" already.

we're just . . . too gay, I think

too fabulous?
    no such thing!

glitter.gif

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    WhytherWhyther Registered User regular
    The gayest forum on earth

• Options
    Muse Among MenMuse Among Men Suburban Bunny Princess? Its time for a new shtick Registered User regular

I think it keeps things neat, 500+ pages? No thanks.

• Options
    Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    locking this thread would be a shame

8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    needs more gay animals

• Options
    Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    furry thread

shut it down

8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    gay_pig-12442.jpg

much better

• Options
    Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    yeah locking at 100 pages is cool

locking this one just because we "just had one" would be silly

• Options
    Bendery It Like BeckhamBendery It Like Beckham Hopeless Registered User regular

Tradition, I know things got wonky in the old database, but i doubt it matters much anymore.

This discussion has been closed.