As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Chaos] C(thulhu)itOW game 86 - Cthulhu Takes A Meteor Shower with Franz & Witches

• Options
    mi-go huntermi-go hunter Once again I'm back in the lab. Cleaning my knives, ready for stabs.Registered User regular
  • Options
    LykouraghLykouragh Registered User regular
    I'll take the Under Empire

• Options
    mi-go huntermi-go hunter Once again I'm back in the lab. Cleaning my knives, ready for stabs.Registered User regular
  • Options
    CutfangCutfang Dancing Bagel WalessssssssRegistered User regular
    PA forum keeps eating my posts. 6th time lucky.

Murder the Plaguebearers and take the Great Unclean One upgrade

Dancing Bagel
  • Options
    CerberusCerberus Registered User regular
    Bloodletter Upgrade

Also, don't I get to make decisions on OWC's still?

• Options
    stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    Nope, Cthulhu is always lowest when tied.

Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • Options
    blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    Mystical Disregard.

• Options
    Things that need to happen:
    Tzeentch to remove a figure in The Empire.

• Options
    blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    Whoops, thought I had. Acolyte.

• Options
    edited August 2012
    Round 4, Old World Phase

Bretonnian Knights
    Place one Hero token in Bretonnia and one Hero token in any other region. -
    In the end phase when Old World cards are resolved, any player with one or more
    followers in Bretonnia must discard a Chaos card, if able.
    game86state8.png

Ran out of Heroes after the Bretonnia placement.

Upgrade Effects -
    Bloodletters - You gain one victory point each time you kill a figure in a region containing a Bloodletter.
    Great Unclean One - For every figure you kill in the same region as a Great Unclean One, you may place one corruption token in that region.
    Horrors - When you play a Chaos card with a magic symbol, you may immediately summon a Horror to that region for 0 power.
    Mystical Disregard - Once per round, you may play a Chaos card on top of an opponent's Chaos card, canceling its effect. The card you play must have power equal to or greater than the card you cover.

Ascension to R'lyeh - Before the summoning phase, choose two card slots among any regions with Flooding tokens. Only you may play cards in those slots this round.
    Clan Rats - When you summon a Clan Rat into a region where you do not currently have any Clan Rats, you may summon one additional Clan Rat to that region for 0 power.
    The Under Empire - You treat all regions with Skaven tokens as adjacent regions. When a region is ruined, you may immediately move any number of your figures from that region into one adjacent region.

OW Card Effects -
    Witch Hunters
    In the End Phase, when Old World cards are resolved, in each region containing a Hero token,
    the player with the greatest Threat score loses one corruption token there, if he has any present.

Bretonnian Knights
    In the end phase when Old World cards are resolved, any player with one or more followers in Bretonnia must discard a Chaos card, if able.

Round 4, Draw phase

Khorne: draw 2; 6 in hand, 13 remaining in deck
    Nurgle: draw 2; 8 in hand, 13 remaining in deck
    Tzeentch: may choose to discard before drawing to five; 6 or 7 cards remaining in deck
    Cthulhu: draw 2; 3 in hand, 13 remaining in deck
    Horned Rat: draw 2; 4 in hand, 13 remaining in deck

Cthulhu to choose two card slots among any regions with Flooding tokens.
    Only Cthulhu may play cards in those slots this round.

Khorne may begin the Summoning Phase afterward.

stever777 on

• Options
    Man, Bretonnia's dangerous!

• Options
    Discard Convocation.

• Options
    Why do you hate me Bretonnia.

Dancing Bagel
  • Options
    I think the four rats in TC should be in Kislev.

• Options
    Fixed.
    Thank you, kind sir.

• Options
    Cutfang wrote: »
    Why do you hate me Bretonnia.

If Bretonnia is so unfriendly, you should leave.

• Options
  • Options
    Rampage to Kislev
    1 hit killing one of the many rats...
    +1VP, DAC
    6/7PP

• Options
    Play Quicken Decay to The Badlands

Quicken Decay - 1 - When an opponent summons a figure to or from this region, score one victory point.

5/6 PP

Dancing Bagel
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    I wonder how many VPs everyone will give Nurgle if I play Glean in The Badlands?

6/6 PP

blahmcblah on
  • Options
    ....... the rat is displeased by these developments.

• Options
    Cthulhu, can you block the other Kislev card slot?
    If you do I'll come and kill Nurgle for you in Bret?

• Options
  • Options
    Can someone put some corruption in Kislev please so the HR can't UE around, as one Clan Rat for second place seems a bit broken.
    I'll target the rat first if other cultists arrive.

Tzeentch, don't suppose you have a Warp Portal handy?

• Options
    Rat to the Troll Country from off the board, bringing his friend. 5/6 PP remaining

• Options
    Friend from where? I would probably guess Estalia...

• Options
    Although with Khorne grabbing the obvious Bloodletter upgrade, I don't know why anything is still in Estalia at all.

• Options
    There's an invisible cultist off the board from Khorne's Rampage- that's the friend.

• Options
    Still should be Estalia. :P

• Options
    edited August 2012
    Round 4, Summoning Phase

game86state8.png
    Upgrade Effects -
    Bloodletters - You gain one victory point each time you kill a figure in a region containing a Bloodletter.
    Great Unclean One - For every figure you kill in the same region as a Great Unclean One, you may place one corruption token in that region.
    Horrors - When you play a Chaos card with a magic symbol, you may immediately summon a Horror to that region for 0 power.
    Mystical Disregard - Once per round, you may play a Chaos card on top of an opponent's Chaos card, canceling its effect. The card you play must have power equal to or greater than the card you cover.

Ascension to R'lyeh - Before the summoning phase, choose two card slots among any regions with Flooding tokens. Only you may play cards in those slots this round.
    Clan Rats - When you summon a Clan Rat into a region where you do not currently have any Clan Rats, you may summon one additional Clan Rat to that region for 0 power.
    The Under Empire - You treat all regions with Skaven tokens as adjacent regions. When a region is ruined, you may immediately move any number of your figures from that region into one adjacent region.

OW Card Effects -
    Witch Hunters
    In the End Phase, when Old World cards are resolved, in each region containing a Hero token,
    the player with the greatest Threat score loses one corruption token there, if he has any present.

Bretonnian Knights
    In the end phase when Old World cards are resolved, any player with one or more followers in Bretonnia must discard a Chaos card, if able.

Spell Effects -
    The Badlands: Quicken Decay - When an opponent summons a figure to or from this region, score one victory point.
    The Badlands: Glean - This region is considered adjacent to all other regions.

Only Cthulhu may play Chaos cards in Bretonnia this round.
    Khorne is active.

stever777 on

• Options
    Bloodbath to Troll Country
    6/7PP

• Options
    Play Virulent Outbreak to The Border Princes, making it populus.

5/6 PP

Dancing Bagel
  • Options
    Havoc + Horror in The Empire.

4/6 PP

• Options
  • Options
    Both cultists from Estalia to Bretonnia, 4/6 PP

• Options
    Bloodletter to Brettonia
    4/6PP

• Options
    Round 4, Summoning Phase

game86state8.png
    Upgrade Effects -

OW Card Effects -
    Witch Hunters

Bretonnian Knights

Spell Effects -
    Troll Country: Bloodbath - Place one corruption token for each enemy figure you kill in this region.
    The Empire: Havoc - Instead of rolling battle dice in this region, all Warriors and Greater Daemons each place one corruption token during the battle phase.
    The Border Princes: Virulent Outbreak - This region is considered Populous.
    The Badlands: Quicken Decay - When an opponent summons a figure to or from this region, score one victory point.
    The Badlands: Glean - This region is considered adjacent to all other regions.

Only Cthulhu may play Chaos cards in Bretonnia this round.
    Khorne is active.

• Options
    Cerberus wrote: »
    Bloodletter to Brettonia
    4/6PP

• Options
    Leper to The Badlands

4/6 PP

Dancing Bagel
  • Options
    Acolyte to The Empire.

3/6 PP