As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Chrome bookmarks rearranging themselves?

Mike DangerMike Danger "Diane..."a place both wonderful and strangeRegistered User regular
This is really puzzling. My Chrome bookmarks seem to reorder themselves in random ways. Could it be because I have their names set as blank spaces? (I did this so I'd just see the favicons in the status bar.)

ex. When I went to bed, it was [Google bookmarks folder], weather, facebook, twitter, last.fm...

Now it's [Google bookmarks folder], weather, last.fm, fitocracy, backloggery...

Steam: Mike Danger | PSN/NNID: remadeking | 3DS: 2079-9204-4075
oE0mva1.jpg
Mike Danger on

• Options
    SumanaiSumanai muh PTRegistered User regular
    I can tell you it's probably not the blank spaces. I have a bunch of icons on my bookmarks bar with blank names and they all keep the order I put them in. It even syncs perfectly between computers. Oh, yeah, I'm logged in with my Google account and have the bookmark sync on, not sure if that matters or not.

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    Mike DangerMike Danger "Diane..." a place both wonderful and strangeRegistered User regular
    Yeah, so am I. They still shift around. :\

Steam: Mike Danger | PSN/NNID: remadeking | 3DS: 2079-9204-4075
    oE0mva1.jpg
  • Options
    KiTAKiTA Registered User regular
    I've noticed this too. Started happening in early August, after I reinstalled my PC.

Question: @Mike Danger -- Do you happen to have Google Sync enabled? I have a suspicion this is related to Chrome syncing with Google Accounts.