As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

After a fresh W8 install, can't use windows 4/5 buttons on my Razer to go back/forward

kaliyamakaliyama Left to find less-moderated foraRegistered User regular
Hi,
I think the forum post says it all. New install of Win8, and the buttons mapped to "Windows Button 4" and "Windows Button 5" for my Lachesis don't let me go forward/back any more in internet browsers or explorer. This worked in a prior install of Win8. Googling has failed to produce any answers. Any insight would be helpful - control panel's mouse option doesn't seem to let me bind keys there, and there's no "back" or "forward" binding options in the lachesis software.

fwKS7.png?1

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    Razer's been kinda derpy lately. Are you on their synapse 2.0 software? I had some issuse with the default profile, I had to delete it and make a named profile to get my blackwidow to work right. You shouldn't need to bing the mouse buttons to back/forward, they should be set to 4 and 5.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies