As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft; Omelette du Nerub

• Options
    webberwebber Registered User regular
    Stupid freeze mages. Must resist making rush deck.

This lucky penny is bullshit.
    Hearthstone - Webber #1330
    3DS: 0920-3235-4071
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    webber wrote: »

Heh.

Greetings.

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    my heart bleeds for druid

force of nature and savage roar is the most balanced thing imaginable

nothing is more balanced

• Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    PiptheFair wrote: »

nothing is more balanced

Err

Two cards for something less efficient than bloodlust

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    bloodlust can't be played on an empty board

liEt3nH.png
  • Options

nothing is more balanced

Err

Two cards for something less efficient than bloodlust

a minimum of 14 damage from anywhere between turn 5-9 on an empty board is not at all comparable with lust

at all

• Options
    I don't get it

How is a non/charge 3/2 and then buffing it the next turn unbalanced

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    Force of Nature summons 3 2/2 Treants with Charge.

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    I don't get it

How is a non/charge 3/2 and then buffing it the next turn unbalanced

wrong spell

• Options
    Oh whoops

Yeah force of nature is crazy sorry

• Options
    webber wrote: »

doesn't help

murlock rush still loses to control mage unless you get an amazing draw and they don't

• Options
    SkyEyeSkyEye Registered User regular
    I dunno, mage can do 12 damage in 1 turn with double fireball which goes right over taunts. If I had to pick a card I have a problem with it'd probably be the ancient of lore. It's strange that they nerfed the healing but not the card draw.

Steam: Autumn_Thunder - SC2: AutumnThundr.563 (NA) - Hearthstone: AutumnThundr.1383

• Options
    druids have a LOT of things going on, FoN+roar is just the most common game finisher and theres pretty much nothing you can do to stop it short of super fat taunters

• Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    Force of nature savage roar innervate savage roar

Behold exodia

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    IsoldaeIsoldae Hats Off To JigglypuffRegistered User regular
    Holy shit.

The Druid I just faced in arena had the most real deck na.

2 keepers, a Sylvanas, and a Leroy.

xet8c.gif
  • Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    shamans still really good cool + fun

fire elemental + al'akir + rockbiter funtime

• Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    Back in the fall people were calling Al'akir the worst class legendary

Oh ho ho

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    I feel like it still is

It really needs other cards to be good

• Options
    Rorus Raz wrote: »
    Back in the fall people were calling Al'akir the worst class legendary

Oh ho ho

he is still bottom of the barrel because he NEEDS something to be good

• Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    played a succession of decks in casual that I just don't even want to be fucking bothered with

full of legendaries

every card perfect for that moment

then I'm standin' over here holding my dick and a fistful of commons

• Options
    play arena

• Options
    QuantumTurkQuantumTurk Registered User regular
    yea, with all the bull that can happen in constructed, arena is the way and the light. where you go in KNOWING you might just be fucked. Which helps some how. That and the fact you have to pay to enter. Why do I play this anymore?

• Options
    Arena isn't any less bullshit than constructed

Until they set a standard rarity level that everyone gets to choose from, it will be bullshit

I have a friend who quit playing arena altogether because he didn't get a single epic or legendary and his opponent had two Ragnaroses, and I don't blame him.

• Options
    QuantumTurkQuantumTurk Registered User regular
    Yea, come to think of it, why didn't they do that? Something more like drafting in magic, just out of synch. I suppose they like giving people the occasional uber deck to post about?

• Options
    I have no idea

I guess there's an argument that that makes it "Less Random" but yeah at that point it would be Sealed in magic which I'd like

• Options
    back to the salt mines with ye

• Options
    Yea, come to think of it, why didn't they do that? Something more like drafting in magic, just out of synch. I suppose they like giving people the occasional uber deck to post about?

because they had no idea what they were doing for a long time and are only starting to get their act together re: balance

itt's still beta, but barely

• Options
    i really wish murlocs didn't exist

• Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    at this point I can only win consistently in constructed with rogue

but arena has not been kind to me

I've yet to see a yeti

and I've played two rogue arenas without seeing a single assassinate

• Options
    GarthorGarthor Registered User regular

Until they set a standard rarity level that everyone gets to choose from, it will be bullshit

I have a friend who quit playing arena altogether because he didn't get a single epic or legendary and his opponent had two Ragnaroses, and I don't blame him.

Next you'll be complaining that you got Lorewalker Cho, a Hungry Crab, and two Bloodsail Corsairs, and be ranting about wanting Arena to give everybody the exact same cards to choose from.

• Options
    Garthor wrote: »

Next you'll be complaining that you got Lorewalker Cho, a Hungry Crab, and two Bloodsail Corsairs, and be ranting about wanting Arena to give everybody the exact same cards to choose from.

And if gays marry people will wanna Marry ducks right

Did you really just try to slippery slope me

• Options

what

• Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    I think arena is dumb

it's twice the RNG

I want to play my deck the one I'm building

no thanks

• Options

what

people who complain that it's bullshit that people get different rarity levels, if they changed it to make the rarity levels equal, would move on to complaining that they got offered shitty rares/legends

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    BlueBlue wrote: »

what

people who complain that it's bullshit that people get different rarity levels, if they changed it to make the rarity levels equal, would move on to complaining that they got offered shitty rares/legends

Please do not tell me what I would think or feel

Thank you

• Options

what

oh I know what he was getting at, it's still inaccurate considering you get an option of 3 separate things and you'd be hard-pressed to find 3 shitty legendaries or rares appearing at once

• Options

what

oh I know what he was getting at, it's still inaccurate considering you get an option of 3 separate things and you'd be hard-pressed to find 3 shitty legendaries or rares appearing at once

that does happen all the time though
    ugh arena is such bullshit how the hell does everyone but me get offered ragnaroses and argent commanders, they should implement a point system based on the strength of the cards you get to make it more fair

Can you not see this post coalescing from the salt mines in our alternate reality?

CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    CadYuPm.png

it's me, I'm that guy

• Options
    All this aside, the original complaint is that constructed is bullshit because everyone has these decks stacked with legendaries - arena is definitely bullshit some of the time but it alleviates that particular constructed bullshit - even if you've got no cards at all, if you're good enough, you can do well in arena.

CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    did i ever post my 5 fire elemental draft

yeah that went 12 wins

This discussion has been closed.