As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft; Omelette du Nerub

• Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    lol absolutely fuck aggro paladins

didnt see a single swipe or taunt

shit out his hand, divine favor back up to full, divine shield everything

so fucking frustrating, fuck

• Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    There is nothing, nothing, nothing worse in all the world than knowing you have cards in your deck to deal with shit and not drawing them.

• Options
    Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    in arena I had a paladin top deck a divine favor when I had 4 in hand after nourishing or smth

I gave him a well played but I didn't mean it

3926 4292 8829
    Beasteh wrote: »
    *おなら*
  • Options
    Man

Buzzard/Hyena combo doesn't always work

especially if you haven't got UtH in hand

but when it works, and more so when you don't have that UtH,

it feels just

so

great.

• Options
    The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    I especially love getting the Hyena combo through the Snake Trap because if I didn't have a taunt up the opponent knows it was entirely his fault.

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    Turn 7

Double Buzzards

Wolf
    Hyena

Draw 5 cards

Go ahead, clear the Buzzards, I don't need 'em no more.

• Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    I have had cases where I had two buzzards out and played so many beasts that I had to stop before I ran out of mana or else I would just be throwing away cards.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    are there any good midrange/tempo Mage decks

I love Kirin tor mage

3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • Options
    SLyM wrote: »
    I have had cases where I had two buzzards out and played so many beasts that I had to stop before I ran out of mana or else I would just be throwing away cards.

I have enough removal and other wacky shit that this almost never happens.

Almost.

• Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    are there any good midrange/tempo Mage decks

I love Kirin tor mage
    In my experience anyway, decks like that are screwed if you don't pull wyrm early. I like Mage a lot, but it's so hard to make it work with all the hunters and zoolocks running rampant I'm just about ready to give up on her entirely.

• Options
    wyrm is aggro, different deck type

3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • Options
    Josiah_9Josiah_9 Registered User regular
    I have decided I enjoy silly / gimmicky decks much more than "try-hard" decks in constructed. Getting to rank 13 last night with my all "random" cards deck was so satisfying.

Saturate.jpg
  • Options
    I need like, fuckin cairne and... the beast
    and I should put in my sylvanas

3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • Options
    IsoldaeIsoldae Hats Off To JigglypuffRegistered User regular
    cairne is the best

xet8c.gif
  • Options
    always get that value

3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • Options
    this hunter just missed lethal three times in a row and I won

?!

3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • Options
    The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    Kamiro wrote: »
    one of which against a warrior that got me down to 1 health during top deck wars.

This make me want a game mode where you start with a 1 card hand and the entire game is topdecking

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    got to love days where you cant win a single fucking game

druids with a billion taunts

shamans that draw the FUCKING NUTS and blow you out from 30 to dead in a single turn

hunters that curve river croc animal companion houndmaster highmane

• Options
    Motherfuckers who top deck exactly what they need 4 turns in a row to kill you a turn before you have lethal.

T-T

• Options
    marty_0001marty_0001 I am a file and you put documents in meRegistered User regular
    Augh, 1 turn away from coin + innervate to summon Deathwing, against a paladin who had six minions out. Galling. If he didn't change my 2/7 taunt's health to 1 with some spell, I would have done it.

I still wouldn't necessarily have won, I guess, but it would have been glorious.

• Options
    im hunter vs priest

he thoughtsteals unleash the hounds, deadly shot, hunters mark and a highmane from me

both my unleash are at the very bottom of my deck so i lose

haha gg wp hahahahfgsfv sd

• Options
    im hunter vs priest

he thoughtsteals unleash the hounds, deadly shot, hunters mark and a highmane from me

both my unleash are at the very bottom of my deck so i lose

haha gg wp hahahahfgsfv sd
    That's just karmic justice for playing Hunter.

• Options
    OghulkOghulk Tinychat Janitor TinychatRegistered User regular
    FAv7rxk.png

sigh

• Options
    FeriluceFeriluce Adrift on the morning star. Aberdeen, WARegistered User regular
    Hopefully this does well. 3 x Truesilver Champion, 1 x Sword of Justice and Hogger. No spell removal though which will probably be my downfall.

XBox Live= LordFeriluce
    Steam: Feriluce
    Battle.net: Feriluce#1995
  • Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    edited April 2014
    Mind Control needs to cost like... 11 mana.

Or better yet, make it silenceable and maybe reduce the cost.

TheStig on
    bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    FeriluceFeriluce Adrift on the morning star. Aberdeen, WARegistered User regular
    Maybe have it last one turn but give the minion charge?

XBox Live= LordFeriluce
  • Options
    Maybe just remove priests from the game.

• Options
    I just faced a priest who had the minion out that makes all his healing spells deal damage. He had taken a Truesilver Champion from me and every time he attacked it was hurting him. So...

XBox Live= LordFeriluce
  • Options
    It's funny how this thread is the number one salt station about priest when they are by far the worst class in the game.

• Options
    Saw someone with the Fireside Gatherings card back already.

XBox Live= LordFeriluce
  • Options
    OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? the foot of mt fujiRegistered User regular
    Okay

Alright

I've drawn enough shitty cards and lame classes and faced enough bullshit warrior and priest decks with nothing but perfect cards and perfect combos in the arena that I am officially at the "have to restrain myself from throwing the iPad across the room" stage

I've had all I can stands

And I can't stands no more

I'll play more when they put out that adventure mode or whatever it is

signature-deffo.jpg
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | NEVER FORGET
  • Options
    Even if mind control is technically a terrible card, I still hate it. Also I've been playing priest today. They're pretty fun.

• Options
    marty_0001marty_0001 I am a file and you put documents in meRegistered User regular
    Aaand Deathwing saves my terrible arena deck from going 0-3! I have to feel somewhat sorry for the other guy being on 24 health and so close to winning.

• Options
    Coinage wrote: »
    It's funny how this thread is the number one salt station about priest when they are by far the worst class in the game.

Everybody hates control.

Blue always gets raged at in Magic for the same reasons.

• Options
    BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    just played 2 zoo locks in a row and never saw any of my aoe either time, that sure was fun

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    sarukun wrote: »
    Coinage wrote: »
    Everybody hates control.

Blue always gets raged at in Magic for the same reasons.
    Well yeah it's annoying, but unless the stars align you're probably going to win. Control Warrior is at least as infuriating because your minions will never ever get to attack, and you're probably going to lose (unless you're playing zoo).

• Options
    CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary The softer edge of the universe.Registered User regular
    TheStig wrote: »
    Even if mind control is technically a terrible card, I still hate it. Also I've been playing priest today. They're pretty fun.

Nothing beats mind visioning a good legendary like Gruul out of their deck and beating them to death with it. And MCing whatever they choose to pull out to deal with it minion wise.

488W936.png
  • Options
    a good legendary like gruul

3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • Options
    zoo warlock no

zoo warlock what are you doing

dont play every single minion in your hand

now i get to buzzard unleash and draw 7

and clear your board and - oh you conceded

• Options
    a good legendary like gruul

Well, if you mindgames it on turn 4, yeah it's good

(it's mostly good when you get it out with early shenanigans like that or alarm-o-bot so that if they can't immediately remove it they're boned... but then that situationalness is what makes it bad in comparison)
    Feriluce wrote: »
    Maybe have it last one turn but give the minion charge?

So a buffed Shadow Madness? Nuh-uh, terrible idea. I just have nightmares of having my own Azure Drake being run into my Auctioneer (I happen to own neither of those cards, but you get the point). The potential to instantly lose two strong minions that just happen to trade well stats wise is too much power in one card, and it would be ridiculous if people had to take into account how well their own creatures traded with each other

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
This discussion has been closed.