As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Diablo 3 - Patch 2.1 right now! Great Rifts! Gems! Seasons now!

• Options
    darunia106darunia106 J-bob in games Death MountainRegistered User regular
    edited August 2014
    Ring of Royal Grandeur obtained.

Might of the earth + lut socks + immortal king + boon of the hoarder + goldwrap + stone of Jordan = Barb king.

darunia106 on
    pHWHd2G.jpg
  • Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Beasteh-2141/hero/3818628

petdoc is getting there in horrid leaps

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
  • Options
    get @ me when you've solo'd a level 30 grift

• Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    So I made it to level 10 and stopped cause I was pretty close to not clearing the time.

If you finish but not fast enough to proceed, do you still get the chance to upgrade gems?

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    edited August 2014
  • Options
    AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    I believe the rift guardian spawns immediately and you might get a chance to upgrade your gems when you're done, but you just can't move on to the next rift level.

• Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    Beasteh wrote: »
    get @ me when you've solo'd a level 30 grift

yo

• Options
    edited August 2014
    im fairly sure something is fucked with the way terror demon's damage is calculated

they one shot my 2.3 million health bigdog in a level 27 grift

they wayyy overkill me so i spend a lot of time hiding in jaunt/spamming fetishes and hoping they don't decide to randomly pop me like a fleshy balloon

Beasteh on
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    im fairly sure something is fucked with the way terror demon's damage is calculated

they one shot my 2.3 million health bigdog in a level 27 grift

they wayyy overkill me so i spend a lot of time hiding in jaunt/spamming fetishes and hoping they don't decide to randomly pop me like a fleshy balloon

a couple of monsters are like this

anarch charge does it too

• Options
    Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    Some enemy damage is just stupid high

I don't really mind the chargers cause they project that shit, but its a real issue with rock worms and the big jumping reaper guys. Terror demons are insane because of the 50% armor debuff and also they hit stupidly fast.

Higher rifts remind me a lot of inferno, where the lightning speed small enemies were even worse than the big ones, because you can't outrun them even with slowdown and they hit a hundred times a minute.

• Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    hahaaahhahhaaĥdufūdœkhljbsojgojbsihsviuvsougs

rorg get

• Options
    fuk u :smiley:

• Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    edited August 2014
    rorg is pretty much the only drop I've had where I didn't say "oh well at least it was nice to see a legendary"

Kwoaru on
    2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Thanks to Rolo and Alex and others for the game and help with the gear these last few days. Really liking 2.1 so far

• Options
    Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    zen this is what I'm gonna try
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/pabrt-1613/hero/9612636

With different passives, simplicity and d diggers

3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    are taskers bad with 6m?

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Are seasons up yet?

Also have they fixed the weird achievement thing where the achievement screen was totally fucked up?

• Options
    AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    Moriveth wrote: »
    Are seasons up yet?

Also have they fixed the weird achievement thing where the achievement screen was totally fucked up?

6pm Pacific time

• Options
    Yeah, it would have helped if I'd just looked that up.

Anyway, looking forward to it. Maybe I'll roll WD or something.

• Options
    NarbusNarbus Registered User regular
    Is there any reason to play a season character beyond the new legendaries? Outside the monk one (KEEPIN HOPE ALIVE) none of them interest me.

• Options
    SmrtnikSmrtnik job boli zub Registered User regular
    Season only transmog.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    are taskers bad with 6m?

before patch maybe, now it should be good?

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    Smrtnik wrote: »
    Season only transmog.

Oh, those dicks.

• Options
    Personally I kinda like the idea of starting totally from scratch, and the whole 'stuff gets transferred to your main game after the season ends' thing sounds cool!

• Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    hi folks, I haven't played Diablo III in two years probably?

what is the consensus of the expansion? I've got time to kill tonight and probably going to take full advantage of it playing some diablo. it is patching now though, so who knows

diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • Options
    webberwebber Registered User regular
    It is pretty great. Lots of fun items and skill changes.

This lucky penny is bullshit.
    Hearthstone - Webber #1330
    3DS: 0920-3235-4071
  • Options
    Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    that appeals to me! but the cost of expansion and my very likely not much playing time at all this semester...tonight may just be a vanilla d3 run through or something

diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    This is a stupid question, but how do I actually join the clan on the PS4?

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    I don't think clans/communities exist on the console version, since they're tied to Battle.net?

• Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    RoS is to Diablo 3 as LoD was to Diablo 2

an expansion that put some real meat on the bones

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    that appeals to me! but the cost of expansion and my very likely not much playing time at all this semester...tonight may just be a vanilla d3 run through or something

you can get it for less than retail from quite a few places. I paid $25 for it.

• Options
    got a rorg and switched to a zunis hybrid build

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Beasteh-2141/hero/3818628

• Options
    finally dunked on a 32 grift with over a minute to spare. of course if I was a dh I wouldn't even be on the leaderboard

• Options
    sponospono Mining for Nose Diamonds Booger CoveRegistered User regular
    Jars wrote: »

you can get it for less than retail from quite a few places. I paid $25 for it.

and it's $20 at best buy this week if you order it from their website, which is where I got it

consequently, how do I get on the friends list or whatever y'all have going? I'm Spono#1115

640qocnq4ske.gif
  • Options
    Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    are taskers bad with 6m?
    good
    check your BP and try not to get useless IAS on other gear

3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • Options
    JoolanderJoolander Registered User regular
    Is IAS bad now?

Also, did the make the Epiphany fire rune hit each enemy only once per second or something?

• Options
    IAS doesn't scale evenly with sentries so you sometimes want more to break into a new bp and other times less if you can't make it to the next bp but have some leftover

3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • Options