As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[MiniPhalla] The Lost Colony of Roanoke HOST VICTORY

• Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    Switch me to Reserve put me as full signup if you need it, though

• Options
    Buddha73Buddha73 Registered User regular
    ObiFett wrote: »
    Switch me to Reserve put me as full signup if you need it, though

I'm little sad about this but that's fine. :/

• Options
    Like I said, put me on full sign up if you end up short on players.

• Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    For the Queen!

• Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    okay sure hello greetings

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    *chewing noises*

• Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    I'll reserve, you can bump me up if needed

• Options
    FaranguFarangu I am a beardy man With a beardy planRegistered User regular
    Buddha73 wrote: »
    This is my first time hosting a game so it will be a pretty vanilla Phalla game for the most part.

Just you wait, soon enough you'll get these crazy ideas in your head, and then you won't be able to help yourself

I know, son

I know.

• Options
    Farangu wrote: »
    Buddha73 wrote: »
    This is my first time hosting a game so it will be a pretty vanilla Phalla game for the most part.

Just you wait, soon enough you'll get these crazy ideas in your head, and then you won't be able to help yourself

I know, son

I know.

I have many crazy ideas.., a few in here. But I'm doing this has a learning experience. I've been playing phallas for a year and I want to do more then die a lot. Plus I look at this like building stuff in minecraft. It's the joy of creating something.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Pick me please

• Options
    PredaPreda Registered User regular
    Me too!

• Options
    l3lasphemer69l3lasphemer69 Registered User regular
    Pick Me!

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Destiny has driven me here,
    to the edge of human exploration.
    Some call it The New World.
    The Romans called it Mars.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    A few more slots are open for signup. I think I'll let it go the rest of today and start tomorrow.

• Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    You have died of dysentery

• Options
    SepahSepah Registered User regular
    !Sign up

• Options
    MegafrostMegafrost Leader of the Decepticons Registered User regular
    38thDoe wrote: »
    Destiny has driven me here,
    to the edge of human exploration.
    Some call it The New World.
    The Romans called it Mars.

I call it MINE.

• Options
    @ObiFett‌ I'm going move you to full sign up if no one else signs up shortly. And I'll be getting things underway with role PMs if I can get my computer to let me on.

• Options
    works for me

• Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    I saw Obifett speaking with the devil!

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    Day 1 Begins

October 16, 1587

…..From all around our fair town, every household and servants in almost perfect unisense laid down their tools and wares at the time of the setting sun, marched in somber silence to the Town Church at the top of the hill. As tho a great fog of gloom had descended upon the souls of these once happy folk.. Murder lay heavy on all the people’s thoughts. Town leaders and soldiers stand on guard for the colonists to take their seats and for this unpleasant business to begin. No one spoke but all stared at one another in hopes someone would speak first and break the hold the quiet has over us all. Who will speak first and bring forth accusations of who could have done such an evil act to such a sweet young boy? And what if we are wrong? Can this Colony survive without trust? A fear grips my throat with knowledge that the actions that come from these proceedings will decide the fate of all that which we hold most dear in the end, our lives.

~Thomas H

Role PMs are out. If you didn't get one let me know. The first day has started. voting period will end at 9 pm CDT tomorrow and results will follow close behind. By close I mean 10 to 30 minutes after vote close.

• Options
    JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    That's 7pm West Coast time, yes?

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Baidol wrote: »
    I saw Obifett speaking with the devil!

Just because I have red hair
    And horns

You know what? That's just profiling. I thought we were past that. Low blow, baidol. Low. Blow

• Options
    meh if the horns fit

• Options
    FlarneFlarne Registered User regular
    I know nothing of your American "history". This is all gibberish to me. Did the Canadians kill that kid?

• Options
    Mikey CTSMikey CTS Registered User regular
    Totes not mafia guys.

ObiFett

He knows why.

// PSN: wyrd_warrior // MHW Name: Josei //
  • Options
    Flarne wrote: »
    I know nothing of your American "history". This is all gibberish to me.
    We shot the British
    We shot the natives
    We shot each other
    We start a new war every generation because we really like shooting people

FUCK YEAH AMERICA!

• Options
    All I know is that I am going to haul ass to Oregon and you can be damned sure I'll be shooting everything I can find along the way.

Saved up a years worth of bankers salary just for the bullets. Matt threw in a tiny American flag for free! :D

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Bedlam wrote: »
    All I know is that I am going to haul ass to Oregon and you can be damned sure I'll be shooting everything I can find along the way.

Saved up a years worth of bankers salary just for the bullets. Matt threw in a tiny American flag for free! :D

Take this jar labeled dysentery! It will aid you

• Options
  • Options
    Flarne wrote: »
    I know nothing of your American "history". This is all gibberish to me. Did the Canadians kill that kid?

Very few "Canadians" at this point, and they are very far away. Still, always good to consider, because the Northmen are wily.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    Bedlam wrote: »

Take this jar labeled dysentery! It will aid you

dysenteryoregon.jpg

• Options
    discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    Gizzy is always mafia.

• Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    Gizzy

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    All of SLyM's posts strike me as very suspicious and mafiaish.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    I saw Megafrost speak and act like a man, and he did walk among the town with the air of a respectable gentleman.

However upon nightfall, I observed as he transmogrified into a horseless carriage and drove away. I should think that no Godly men possess this trait. For surely he is a Witch which intends to steal our children from our fair town, and rob us of our manifest destiny!

• Options
    GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    discrider wrote: »
    Gizzy is always mafia.

YOUR VOTES CANNOT HARM ME!

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    38thDoe wrote: »
    All of SLyM's posts strike me as very suspicious and mafiaish.

=(

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    I learned it from you! :'(

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    MegafrostMegafrost Leader of the Decepticons Registered User regular
    Gizzy wrote: »
    discrider wrote: »
    Gizzy is always mafia.

YOUR VOTES CANNOT HARM ME!

Wanna bet? Gizzy