As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Moms Against Gaming v. Gaming, Exhibit A: Giant Bomb

• Options
    captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    yeah, I'm pretty much down to a beard trimmer because actual shaving is a real hassle

but I've never been crazy enough to shave without water or shaving cream, like...I have that available for if I have to go to a wedding or something

I still need a razor to shave my neck. I gotta tame the neckbeard.

• Options
    HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Poopmaster General YobuttRegistered User regular
    Aww, thanks anime ghost~

0rgdvkd.jpg

<3

• Options
    ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular
    i'm conflicted on divinity's coop

on one hand this seems like a horrible game to coop i want to explore town and talk to everyone and not be rushed out to kill zombos

on the other hand the coop argument system seems kind of neat for getting in fights about how to do something and no matter who wins the rock paper scissors someone is not getting there way but the game continues, which is fun

on the other hand i think most people i would coop with would end up choosing the exact same options all the time because it seems like being a dick just makes you miss out on quests and experience often and nobody wants that everyone is a nice guy in videogames

on the other hand it could be fun to specifically roleplay an asshole for this conflicts to exist

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    Balefuego wrote: »
    I feel like the others let Dan off way too easy on the shaving thing.

How do you not dig deeper into that.

This above all things he has said made me think he was just lying for a joke. It was crazy. His excuse was well if you use lotion you have to rinse your hands afterward.

What

• Options
    -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    faces are increasingly important as motion capture is becoming more prevalent

you actually do see the faces of troy baker and laura bailey

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    0wVQPOS.jpg
    TnXQdE1.jpg

i am starting Last of Us Remastered with Left Behind since I've never played it

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    I missed the Dan shaving thing what happened

He shaved with no water and no cream because it was too much of a hassle/messy

Son of a bitch that would suck

Dan's level of laziness is honestly staggering

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    Zay wrote: »
    i'm conflicted on divinity's coop

on one hand this seems like a horrible game to coop i want to explore town and talk to everyone and not be rushed out to kill zombos

on the other hand the coop argument system seems kind of neat for getting in fights about how to do something and no matter who wins the rock paper scissors someone is not getting there way but the game continues, which is fun

on the other hand i think most people i would coop with would end up choosing the exact same options all the time because it seems like being a dick just makes you miss out on quests and experience often and nobody wants that everyone is a nice guy in videogames

on the other hand it could be fun to specifically roleplay an asshole for this conflicts to exist

I definitely disagreed with inantp just to disagree. Also we were playing someone who was practical versus someone who was idealistic so it made sense.

• Options
    Peas wrote: »
    Hey folks The Fall is like $5 now

Also you should all play the fall

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    rfilyaw wrote: »
    Aww, thanks anime ghost~

0rgdvkd.jpg

<3

anime ghost gave me the same game! ilu anime ghost

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    I hear you guys like talking about esports.
    In five years, many more games will be made specifically for eSports. The sport will be significantly more mainstream and a key conversion will happen - fans who don't actually play the games will outnumber fans who do. Viewers will outnumber participants which is the case in traditional sports now, but not so in eSports.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    HunteraHuntera Rude Boy Registered User regular
    Baidol wrote: »
    In five years, many more games will be made specifically for eSports. The sport will be significantly more mainstream and a key conversion will happen - fans who don't actually play the games will outnumber fans who do. Viewers will outnumber participants which is the case in traditional sports now, but not so in eSports.

that guy is hella nuts

• Options
    gtrmpgtrmp Registered User regular
    Baidol wrote: »

qGBvL1S.png

• Options
    Also I didn't know MLG still existed

• Options
    Ok it won't let me link it but you guys seriously gotta click this

This is the best (maybe only, granted) wario cosplay I've ever seen

http://www.tested.com/art/makers/462936-comic-con-2014-cosplay-gallery-750-photos/item/comic_con_2014_023/

• Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Soon to be Crytek UK no longer exists

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options

am i the only person who's never gotten hurt from palming the n64 stick

and i did it all the time

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    I remember it hurting but I don't ever remember actual marks

• Options
    Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    That shit tore skin off of my palm constantly

• Options
    LockedOnTargetLockedOnTarget Registered User regular
    Fair enough!

Anime just bugs me so much, because I like it, but then it's like "Here's boobs" and I am like :expressionless:

After many recommendations

Tried to get into one peice

holy crap

Is this a good holy crap or a bad holy crap.

• Options
    Fair enough!

Anime just bugs me so much, because I like it, but then it's like "Here's boobs" and I am like :expressionless:

holy crap

bad bad bad

• Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    Fair enough!

holy crap

bad bad bad

but was it worse than the N64 controller, which is easily the shittiest controller ever invented

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    First dozen episodes have a bad case of pratfall anime shocked face for 10 seconds

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Poopmaster General YobuttRegistered User regular
    Kwoaru wrote: »
    Fair enough!

holy crap

bad bad bad

but was it worse than the N64 controller, which is easily the shittiest controller ever invented

It's pretty bad, but it's no...

post-14916-0-58169300-1386941283.jpg

• Options
    HunteraHuntera Rude Boy Registered User regular
    this pure pool quick look is teaching me that danny o dwyer is a pool shark in addition to being a cool ass dude

a world I am happy to live in

• Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    edited July 2014
    Fair enough!

holy crap

bad bad bad

http://atariage.com/forums/uploads/monthly_12_2013/post-14916-0-58169300-1386941283.jpg

Yeah but this is from a time before people anybody knew how stuff worked

There is no excuse for the n64 controller looking like that two years after the ps1 came out

Kwoaru on
    2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    Huntera wrote: »
    this pure pool quick look is teaching me that danny o dwyer is a pool shark in addition to being a cool ass dude

a world I am happy to live in

Danny is going to Ireland soon and is putting in the work to bring back some Buckfast with him

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    PeasPeas Registered User regular
  • Options
    I really like Danny O Dwyer

I would like to have some beers with him please

• Options
    edited July 2014
    If you wanna watch a bunch of gameplay of Crypt of the Necrodancer to see if it's your kind of game, bisnap has a pretty good archived stream of it

http://www.twitch.tv/bisnap/b/548454361

He plays hardcore mode, but the default mode drops diamonds you can spend on upgrades when you die

HugmasterGeneral on
  • Options
    Care Free BombCare Free Bomb Registered User regular
    Fair enough!

holy crap

bad bad bad

http://atariage.com/forums/uploads/monthly_12_2013/post-14916-0-58169300-1386941283.jpg

Yeah but this is from a time before people anybody knew how stuff worked

There is no excuse for the n64 controller looking like that two years after the ps1 came out

It's a Super Nintendo controller but late in development someone realized that an analogue stick would be way better for 3D movement

The answer was to just kind of stick it on there

8saxds2jkfoy.png
    3DS: 2019-9671-8106 NNID: RamblinMushroom
    Twitter/Tumblr
  • Options
    SimBenSimBen Hodor? Hodor Hodor.Registered User regular
    edited July 2014
    Oh man Mario Party is killing Jeff's soul

and Dan is so into it

this is the best thing I've ever seen

SimBen on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    CenoCeno pizza time Registered User regular
    The GI Joe talk finally got me to pull the trigger on watching the second movie last night and shheeeeeeezus

Got about 1/3 through and couldn't take it anymore

• Options
    Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular
    i actually shaved with cream for the first time this morning

it was pretty fun!

i got scared i was gonna chop off my moles though so i shaved around them.... probably not a sustainable long-term plan

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Options
    -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    I lost it at jeff's "oh my god, is it over? :D" when the koopa showed up

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    SimBenSimBen Hodor? Hodor Hodor.Registered User regular
    Oh man Dan tries to steal 20 coins from Jeff, who has nothing

"Woke me up from my park bench, steal the newspaper I'm using as a blanket. Your own fuckin' brother."

sig.gif
  • Options
    Ceno wrote: »
    The GI Joe talk finally got me to pull the trigger on watching the second movie last night and shheeeeeeezus

Got about 1/3 through and couldn't take it anymore

You're crazy, this was one of my favorite movies of last year

This discussion has been closed.