As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Moms Against Gaming v. Gaming, Exhibit A: Giant Bomb

• Options
    HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Poopmaster General YobuttRegistered User regular
    Did the proton packs have an OS?

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    ghOSt

• Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    edited August 2014
    My PS4 games shelf currently goes

Last of Us Remastered, Lego Marvel Super Heroes, Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeroes, Rayman Legends

I think I need to commit to my PS4 shelf always alternating between Grim And Serious and Goofy Funtimes for the rest of the PS4's life

Mr. G on
    6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    ShabootyShabooty Registered User regular
    Moriveth wrote: »
    ghOSt

good name for an obscure linux-based OS

• Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    In case anyone was curious

Ristar is still amazing

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    ok, it sucks that pets don't do some little something in marvel heroes, but getting Throg to tag along with Loki was still worth it

• Options
    HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Poopmaster General YobuttRegistered User regular
    Langly wrote: »
    ok, it sucks that pets don't do some little something in marvel heroes, but getting Throg to tag along with Loki was still worth it

this is a problem in FFXIV too. You can have a tiny little minion follow you around, but they don't do anything but look cute. Don't get me wrong, cute's awesome, but since they're useless, I'll forget to summon them when they get unsummoned

(Me? I'm a goobbue girl. Goobbue minion, goobbue mount all the way)

• Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    Not quite true, some minions in FFXIV will do things. Multiple Clockwork Moogles will dance with each other in circles for instance. Farg would know more.

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    rfilyaw wrote: »

this is a problem in FFXIV too. You can have a tiny little minion follow you around, but they don't do anything but look cute. Don't get me wrong, cute's awesome, but since they're useless, I'll forget to summon them when they get unsummoned

(Me? I'm a goobbue girl. Goobbue minion, goobbue mount all the way)

ahem AHEM lots of minions have little unique effects. some perch on your shoulder, others interact or fight with other minions, some rub up against you, all sorts of nonsense

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    oh thanks radius

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    edited August 2014
    well yeah but those things don't actually do anything besides look cute

like the little demon brick that falls over

biggest problem with the ff14 ones is you can't use them in any instanced content

Jars on
  • Options
    Yeah. I hate that you lose your minions at all. They should never ever unsummon. Then I'd be perfectly content with them being just cute. Otherwise I'm having to spend time remembering to re-summon them

• Options
    I need dancing moogles in every dungeon I run

• Options
    ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular
    so I got to the luculla forest and feel like I've explored decently but only see two paths, one with level 12 enemies and another with level 14, but I'm only level 10

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Options
    CenoCeno pizza time Registered User regular
    I'm starting work again in a week after over two years of being a stay-at-home dad.

Very mixed feelings.

• Options
    Ceno wrote: »
    I'm starting work again in a week after over two years of being a stay-at-home dad.

Very mixed feelings.

Work is the worst. I hope I never have to do it

• Options
    I think I have one more try at world end economica in me. I might not want to finish it, and I finished sakura spirit which is total drek. granted it was pretty short and had lots of big anime breasts.

not tonight though. tonight I will draw.

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular

It would be beneath HERBIE Doom to do anything to help me.

• Options
    Zay wrote: »
    so I got to the luculla forest and feel like I've explored decently but only see two paths, one with level 12 enemies and another with level 14, but I'm only level 10

i googled luculla forest level and well that's dumb
    take down the barrier to get into the witch to get to a lower level area, and to take down the barrier you have to get a scroll on top of a trapped hill. i got to the top of the hill and didn't get the scroll because i guess my perception was too low, but you have to dig it up...

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Options
    i used my mage and got to the top instead of my warrior and yep there it is :|

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular

take down the barrier to get into the witch to get to a lower level area, and to take down the barrier you have to get a scroll on top of a trapped hill. i got to the top of the hill and didn't get the scroll because i guess my perception was too low, but you have to dig it up...

You can also just kill the mushrooms near the hut.

• Options
    Moriveth wrote: »

You can also just kill the mushrooms near the hut.

yeah I saw that on the google as well but
    Zixzax tells you that and nobody else? I don't like that, it doesn't seem like Zixzax would know this thing and it doesn't make sense to me to go ask him about it since it feels like the zone stories are kind of independent of the end of time goings ons

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Aaaaaaaah I made a bunch of spaghetti for lunch and then laid down for an hour nap before I started unpacking again and now it is 4 hours later aaaaaah

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    ThetherooThetheroo Registered User regular
    Cosmo Wright recently set a new WR in Ocarina of Time that he considers the best possible time given current strategies. He released a commentated video of that run that is really interesting and informative.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aq6pGJbd6Iw&feature=youtu.be&a

• Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    Hey, thread

Have this thing I found on tumblr

tumblr_n8vpkvrhvY1qkjb8bo1_1280.jpg

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    JohnHamJohnHam Registered User regular
    I'm good, actually.

signature.png

• Options
    nice

• Options
    my life is better now

• Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    my life is better now

My job here is done

*ascends to heaven*

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    JohnHamJohnHam Registered User regular
    The way the one on the right gestures for the viewer to be silent.

Truly haunting.

signature.png

• Options
    hm

tumblr_mkv542S1bQ1rir0awo5_1280.png

• Options
    Mx. QuillMx. Quill I now prefer "Myr. Quill", actually... {They/Them}Registered User regular
    edited August 2014
    So this new monitor I bought for Dak Souls 2 and to hook my PS4 up to?

Does not play Blu-ray movies, possibly all Blu-ray. Simply gives me a black screen with "Input Not Supported."

Uhhhhh good thing my apartment in Japan comes furnished with a television!

Mx. Quill on
  • Options
    gtrmpgtrmp Registered User regular
    This month's PlayStation Plus free games are coming on Tuesday the 5th:

Crysis 3 (PS3)
    Dragon's Crown (PS3/Vita)
    Fez (PS3/PS4/Vita)
    Metrico (Vita)
    Proteus (PS3/Vita)
    Road Not Taken (PS4)

Normally Dragon's Crown isn't cross-buy, but the Sony staffer who runs the official PlayStation blog has confirmed that they're making an exception and giving it to PS+ subscribers on both platforms, not just on Vita. Metrico and Road Not Taken are actually both releasing for the first time on Tuesday, and Road Not Taken might also be cross-buy when the Vita version comes out later this year (it was initially announced as debuting on both systems, but they had to push the Vita release back for technical reasons).

So that's four games each for the PS3 and Vita via PS+ this month, with a fifth possibly getting released for Vita in a few months' time.

• Options
    AnzekayAnzekay Registered User regular
    Jars wrote: »
    hm

tumblr_mkv542S1bQ1rir0awo5_1280.png

.... Saber?

• Options
    LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    Speaking of E-SPORTS, I just found this in my Inbox

Rm0baub.png

W...what is the essence of MOBA?

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
  • Options
    LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    And then the first Youtube ad I see is for a new DBZ movie????

Guys who replaced my life with T4CT's what is happening

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
  • Options
    PeasPeas Registered User regular
  • Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Yeah. I hate that you lose your minions at all. They should never ever unsummon. Then I'd be perfectly content with them being just cute. Otherwise I'm having to spend time remembering to re-summon them

My Rocket Raccoon has a little pet that seems to just be there at all time. He also runs around with Groot at his side constantly. Also now Drax as an NPC team-up with the last update. I also have an item that allows me to summon two giant AIM gun drones that shoot. Also I have an item that gives me a 1% chance to summon an NPC Wolverine, Cyclops, and Colossus whenever I hit. The thing is Rocket shoots stupid fast so that 1% is more like constantly.

So basically when I'm in a fight in Marvel Heroes I control Rocket Raccoon who has Groot, Drax the Destroyer, a pair of murder bots, and three of the Xmen fighting with me at all times. Oh and a tiny Gold Ultron who stands there making Rocket feel taller.

It is pretty great.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

This discussion has been closed.