As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Graphics Interchange Format (NSF56k/mobile)

VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam baminaRegistered User regular
The Graphics Interchange Format (better known by its acronym GIF; /ˈdʒɪf/ or /ˈɡɪf/) is a bitmap image format that was introduced by CompuServe in 1987[1] and has since come into widespread usage on the World Wide Web due to its wide support and portability.

Conceptually, a GIF file describes a fixed-sized graphical area (the "logical screen") populated with zero or more "images". Many GIF files have a single image that fills the entire logical screen. Others divide the logical screen into separate sub-images. The images may also function as animation frames in an animated GIF file, but again these need not fill the entfdffkkkssttccchhhsskdkd..ttrtigg..dg sakjkjksksjks-...--...-.--...

ugh, damn it, what the hell?
ukJl1BP.jpg

hang on a sec guys, I'll just fix.. ah crap
6RpTZgI.gif

ok, I think I got it now, ok so where were w...
tumblr_inline_mjf1puvf191qz4rgp.gif

wait
91F0KBr.gif?1

ahh there we go, all fi- OH GAT DAG NABBIT
iOBmtNk.gif

FINE, WHATEVER
3qmNryc.gif

HAVE A GIF THREAD

Endorsed by our dearest Tube.

Reasonable use policy applies.

If it's gross, morally awful or will get a person fired from their job, just don't post it.

This discussion has been closed.