As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Crisis on Infinite [Superheroes]: A Multimedia Adventure

19495969798100»

• ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    I mean I might agree if they were just cop cops

But they're not, really, they're monster-specific special forces

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    I only liked power rangers because of the transforming robots that turned into a larger robot.

Robots and vehicles that combine into larger robots and vehicles is one of my most favorite things, ever.

• Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    THESPOOKY wrote: »
    Wait

Supergirl? The Titans?

Being shopped around right now; The Titans is supposedly close to a pilot order from TNT

• RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    Lightspeed Rescue might actually be my favorite?

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • WhippyWhippy Moderator, Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
    Red lightspeed rescue ranger is the absolute fucking worst actor to play a ranger I've ever seen

And I'm including the little kid from turbo

It almost makes it unwatchable, which is a shame because the cool sixth ranger was named Ryan and when you're a kid and the badass with the snake tattoo shares (what used to be) your name, there is nothing cool beansier

Which reminds me, I should get a bad ass snake tattoo

Because tunnel snakes rule

This discussion has been closed.