As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Marvel Heroes 2015] Cosmic Chaos - Pet and Team Up Sale

• Options
    ValiantheartValiantheart Registered User regular
    So far I'm not overly impressed by either the review or IM. IM's animations are mostly top notch though.

PSN: Valiant_heart PC: Valiantheart99
  • Options
    ringswraithringswraith Registered User regular
    So far I'm not overly impressed by either the review or IM. IM's animations are mostly top notch though.

For a moment there I thought they snuck in a rework on Iron Man.

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    COMEGA for a free X-man card.

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    A resource leak that caused some client slowdown over time has been fixed. Feedback on the effectiveness of the fix or if there are other remaining similar issues would be appreciated. Issues included an increase in long stalls on the client as well as a gradual degradation of client performance over time (where time is typically on the order of an hour or more depending on playstyle).

I want to believe. I so want to believe.

• Options
    DirtyboyDirtyboy Registered User regular
    If you can't log in or DC'ed, the datacenter MH uses is currently down.

• Options
    ManetherenWolfManetherenWolf Registered User regular
    for upwards of 5 hours.

Apparently they didnt get any sort of warning about maintenance either. That is some quality data center management.

• Options
    _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Now I feel sorry for them.

• Options
    Eh if they truly didnt get notification from the data center then they are going to be owned money.

• Options
    Mr. Mojo RisinMr. Mojo Risin Registered User regular
    The rage on the official forums is pretty hilarious, maybe we will get Comega midtown madness out of it...

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ReddayeReddaye Registered User regular
    edited February 2015
    What would you folks suggest for an Uru to use with Thor? I'm torn between Physical and Energy; leaning more towards Physical. Defense is never bad either though...

Reddaye on
  • Options
    WolveSightWolveSight Registered User regular
    the actual uru item? I usually go defense as the small bit of damage buff is fairly meh. It really doesn't matter too much. For the actual runeword, if possible, get power doop. You do so much split damage between physical and energy that you can really rack up some good numbers.

253J736.png
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    WolveSight wrote: »
    the actual uru item? I usually go defense as the small bit of damage buff is fairly meh. It really doesn't matter too much. For the actual runeword, if possible, get power doop. You do so much split damage between physical and energy that you can really rack up some good numbers.

I am going Power Doop for sure. I have one Doop rune at the moment, so I was a bit wary about using it on a lesser option. Thanks for the tip!

Slowly getting my Power Cosmic leveled on him too. Thor is a beast.

Reddaye on
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Reddaye wrote: »

I am going Power Doop for sure. I have one Doop rune at the moment, so I was a bit wary about using it on a lesser option. Thanks for the tip!

Farm some stones, a gifted doop rune is 500 worldstones

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Spoit wrote: »
    Reddaye wrote: »

Farm some stones, a gifted doop rune is 500 worldstones

That's how I got the one I had. I'll have enough for another by the time the event ends.

• Options
    farbekriegfarbekrieg Registered User regular
    Which hero do you really just shake your head and say REALLY? when you are raiding

Black Widow? Emma? Jean? Invisible girl? Im debating dragging Sue out for weekly greens :hydra:

• Options
    Well i used to see quite a few pre-rework Caps that just made me sad. Widow for all her faults isnt too bad dps wise if she doesnt have to move. Of the ones you listed the worst is definitely Sue. Emma would be next as a stiff breeze kills her.

But i'd say take Scarlet Witch if you really want to raise some eyebrows. And then when they bitch say, "shes really good at handling trash mobs".

• Options
    Jesus McChristJesus McChrist Registered User regular
    Witch can also hit with chaotic hex from behind cover on Surtur. Plus her Ravenous Binding/Immob Hex last for about 30 seconds each. Longest DoTs in the game.

if you can read this i hope you have a good day partner
  • Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    I guess when it gets down to it if they are geared and know what they are doing it shouldnt really make a difference anyway. :)

• Options
    Some group (Degen's guild I think) did an all SW green raid as a joke a month or two ago.

• Options
    I'm not sure a group of SWs could beat Surtur in time if using all 63 ilevel gear. If they had 66 or 69 then sure.

• Options
    After running the raids with all of the above (and frank) I have to say im not really happy with the tuning of raids, and in general scaling the game based on the number of heroes in proximity.

On the one hand you have a very easy raid with high rewards, and a much harder raid with near identical rewards and only the perpetuation of the horrible currency system as the only distinguishing feature from a reward aspect.

I dont know how many currencies you can have before it gets to be unwieldy enough to break the system but gaz seems to be intent on figuring it out. I know lets ask the owl.

• Options
    450 omegas ground out this weekend. Hopefully I can manage a bunch more during Midtown.

• Options
    And with those last splinters, I unlock Moon Knight. Operation Collect Them All is complete.

• Options
    skippymchaggisskippymchaggis Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    And with those last splinters, I unlock Moon Knight. Operation Collect Them All is complete.

congrats. next up: Operation They're All 60...

• Options
    Thomamelas wrote: »

congrats. next up: Operation They're All 60...

Eventually. I've got like eight 60's. I still have a bunch of team ups to get still. I need to get Rocket's ult to 60. I need to get to 7500 Omegas. I suspect once I get to 3000, I will switch back to leveling dudes for a while.

• Options
    edited March 2015
    I did get them all to 50. Makes getting that "get that 200% passive" easier. You can then work on the getting them all to 60 at your leisure or during events like this weeks.

Jubal77 on
  • Options

To get full xp synergy bonus you need 7 60s and the rest to 50 (with the current 44 man roster).

• Options
    MichaelMayhem wrote:

Hey folks!

Black Cat, Living Laser, and Green Goblin have received some AI updates, visual updates, and new powers to make their encounters a bit more polished. These three are the first in a series of boss improvements that we will be rolling out slowly through the year.

We'd like the following tested:

-Fresh hero (level 1) testing against these three bosses as you normally would encounter them, equipping gear you find along the way

-Superheroic mode testing on a handful of character archetypes (melee/ranged/etc) at the appropriate level ranges (generally the late 40's-early 50's)

-Any Challenge Mode encounters that include these bosses that you find while testing other content

We're looking for any obvious defects, but more importantly, a generally feel for the tuning of the new AI. Here's the list of changes:

Black Cat

Improved visual on the lingering poison cloud - should be more visible, and lingers for about twice as long as before. Before the poison grenade lands, there is a warning tell.

A large warning tell has been added to her Yank power, which is now unresistable and does more damage.

New power - Cat now has a gap-closing movement power attack that she will use against ranged targets.

Living Laser

Skillshot projectiles have been converted to actual beams for better visual appeal.

New power - Living Laser turns into energy and relocates into the air, then zaps down after a warning tell at a target player's location. The warning tell will heavily slow players inside, so a movement power should be used to avoid the damage.

New power - Living Laser creates a shield that reflects some projectiles and deals damage to melee attackers

The Laser Shift movement power will no longer display a static image of Laser during the channel - he will now properly dissolve into energy the moment the channel begins.

Green Goblin

The old "bombing run" power found only in the Raft version of Goblin has been rebuilt as a single dash forward while dropping bombs. He will no longer disappear off screen, and this power will now be used by all versions of Goblin in the game.

The missile power now has a brief warning tell.

Like Black Cat, Goblin's poison bomb also has a warning tell and more visible cloud.

Goblin's Boomerangs now pierce and return, hitting a total of 4 times (2 per boomerang) if the player does not avoid the skillshots.

Green Goblin has one final power in the works that will function similarly to the old Bombing Run, but it will be added at a later time.

• Options
    edited March 2015
    So they are removing the summons scaling from damage rating on Bobby. Apparently it was never supposed to be there...for the week it was there and tested.

The forums are not happy (me either)/

Valiantheart on
  • Options
    So they are removing the summons scaling from damage rating on Bobby. Apparently it was never supposed to be there...for the week it was there and tested.

The forums are not happy (me either)/

Summoner scaling in this game is just pretty fucking terrible.

• Options
    edited March 2015
    Well to be fair all three individuals that use summoner scaling are in need of a QoL.

Jubal77 on
  • Options
    Jubal77 wrote: »
    Well to be fair all three individuals that use summoner scaling are in need of a QoL.

I'd love a Rocket QoL. Honestly if they just got his damage up into the top 40% I'd be happy. Gunner Rocket is fun to play but he is not a murder machine on bosses.

• Options
    Brevik said on stream a couple times they are in middle of a "secret" summoner review, but has yet to give any details on it.

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Dirtyboy wrote: »
    Brevik said on stream a couple times they are in middle of a "secret" summoner review, but has yet to give any details on it.

If he gave details it wouldn't be secret would it?

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    its Magik

• Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    Had some left over Gs so I bought a Future Fortune Card on a whim

Now I have Doom following me around making proclamations

this is the best

• Options
    AnteCantelopeAnteCantelope Registered User regular
    I have enough splinters for either of the only heroes I don't own: Venom and Winter Soldier. Anyone have any thoughts? One of them, or wait for Ice Dude?

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Had some left over Gs so I bought a Future Fortune Card on a whim

Now I have Doom following me around making proclamations

this is the best

I wish they'd make a non-FC normal doom. He would be so much better for my main. I'd even pay real money for one

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    chocoboliciouschocobolicious Registered User regular
    I have enough splinters for either of the only heroes I don't own: Venom and Winter Soldier. Anyone have any thoughts? One of them, or wait for Ice Dude?

Venom is one of the best heroes in the game currently.

I mean if that matters to you at all.

steam_sig.png
This discussion has been closed.