As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[TERA] Game coming to an End in June

• Options
    heenatoheenato Alice Leywind Registered User regular
    Group 2 still has opening for a DPS character. 8-10PM EST, Tuesdays, currently level 25-ish.
    I can fill in there, though bear in mind that timeslot is slightly more iffy for me on account of work schedules.

M A G I K A Z A M
  • Options
    RadiationRadiation Registered User regular
    Radiation wrote: »
    Kalnaur wrote: »
    If Jazz is fine with the current time (or one hour earlier, if need be), I'm still hip. But a healer of some kind is probably needed going forward, yes.

If you guys are just rocking through story quests and completing ALL THE ZONES, you really only need to get through the first instance (I think, until like 58ish). Other than that you should get instant queue from LFG tool and it will possibly be the easiest group to heal that night for that healer. That and queing via LFG tool gets you some thingies you can use to spend on pretty princess dress up.

Also @AuburnTiger what raids did you do?

I did Rift's Edge twice last night. Still haven't tried RG or BR.

I keep wanting to do stuff like that, but my only 65 is a priest and I'm a....not a great healer. Like I can either keep people alive or watch the boss, and not die. Doing both is hard.

PSN: jfrofl
  • Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    @Jazz, @Polaritie‌, @Botznoy and just for good measure, @JaysonFour‌, I can play tonight, but I will be ducking out early to do running for my mother (unless my wife arrives home late). I should be able to stay for about an hour-ish.

And on that note, white Tera Titty Tuesdays has a wonderful ring to it, would there be objections to moving this fine get-together to another day/time? Tuesday has kind of become our "help my mother" day, on account of her foot surgery, but also I know it's hard for Jazz to be up and around at that hour. I'm just wondering if there'd be a better day than right in the middle of the week for this.

Just to follow up on this - Wednesday or Thursday would generally work better for me as well going forward.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    BotznoyBotznoy Registered User regular
    This is fine with me

IZF2byN.jpg

Want to play co-op games? Feel free to hit me up!
  • Options
    KalnaurKalnaur I See Rain . . . Centralia, WARegistered User regular
    Polaritie wrote: »
    @Jazz, @Polaritie‌, @Botznoy and just for good measure, @JaysonFour‌, I can play tonight, but I will be ducking out early to do running for my mother (unless my wife arrives home late). I should be able to stay for about an hour-ish.

And on that note, white Tera Titty Tuesdays has a wonderful ring to it, would there be objections to moving this fine get-together to another day/time? Tuesday has kind of become our "help my mother" day, on account of her foot surgery, but also I know it's hard for Jazz to be up and around at that hour. I'm just wondering if there'd be a better day than right in the middle of the week for this.

Just to follow up on this - Wednesday or Thursday would generally work better for me as well going forward.

I would be thrilled with Thursday. Would this be one hour earlier? (i.e. 3pm to 5pm PST?) Or are we keeping the current time?

I make art things! deviantART: Kalnaur ::: Origin: Kalnaur ::: UPlay: Kalnaur
  • Options
    Just a quick note quoting posts with @'s can lead to loooots of mentions

In any case either day and time works

IZF2byN.jpg

• Options
    Either time works - I'm usually home about 2:50 PST.

• Options
    I quote and left the @s exactly so you'd be further notified. ;) I'd like to try for slightly earlier, so if we can all get noted of the change in time and day that would be ideal, Thursday at 3pm.

• Options
    Thurrrsday at 3pm pst?

IZF2byN.jpg

• Options
    Botznoy wrote: »
    Thurrrsday at 3pm pst?

Yes. Sorry about not being specifically specific. :wink:

• Options
    JazzJazz Registered User regular
    Thursday. Let's see, 3pm PST... that's one hour earlier than it was, right? Just making sure I've got my time zones in a row.

I do sometimes have things on on Thursday evenings, and often at short notice, so apologies in advance for any TTTh (ahem) that I might miss or show up late for.

• Options
    Jazz wrote: »
    Thursday. Let's see, 3pm PST... that's one hour earlier than it was, right? Just making sure I've got my time zones in a row.

I do sometimes have things on on Thursday evenings, and often at short notice, so apologies in advance for any TTTh (ahem) that I might miss or show up late for.

That would be the time and day, yes. We can at least try that schedule and see if it works a bit better for all involved.

• Options
    Pixelated PixiePixelated Pixie They/Them Registered User regular
    Well, since you guys moved to Thursdays, clearly Tera Titty Tuesday no longer applies to you, and you can't use TTT.

There's only one real choice here.

You all have to use the thigh size changer items, set to +3, and play Thunder Thighs Thursday.

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
    ironzerg wrote: »
    Chipmunks are like nature's nipple clamps, I guess?
  • Options
    destroyah87destroyah87 They/Them Preferred: She/Her - Please UseRegistered User regular
    Pixie, That's :so_raven:

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Well, since you guys moved to Thursdays, clearly Tera Titty Tuesday no longer applies to you, and you can't use TTT.

There's only one real choice here.

You all have to use the thigh size changer items, set to +3, and play Thunder Thighs Thursday.

I'm a dragon chick. I'm already thunder thighs.

Seriously though, I'm way to poor cheap dignified to buy that item. :wink:

Kalnaur on
  • Options
    That item is actually a thing?

Oh, hang on. TERA.

• Options
    Oh look, you can get them with Federation Bills! Hmmmmmmm . . .

• Options
    Urgh. I really want to keep doing this, but because I don't have a fixed schedule, it's so damn hard to do so. Take this week for example. Tuesday is a complete no-go. but next week it's not. The week after? Who knows.

M A G I K A Z A M
  • Options
    DoctorArchDoctorArch Curmudgeon Registered User regular

The best thing you can buy with Federation Bills are either the cowboy hat or the top hat.

I will fight people over this. My dragonlady looks boss with her cowboy hat.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6732-9515-9697
  • Options
    DoctorArch wrote: »

The best thing you can buy with Federation Bills are either the cowboy hat or the top hat.

I will fight people over this. My dragonlady looks boss with her cowboy hat.

The dapper hat is adorable. The other hats... not so much.

But the correct choice is the pink feelers. Always.

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
  • Options
    or you can go full anime with giant heads.

I will get to use that with other people around someday...maybe.

M A G I K A Z A M
  • Options
    heenato wrote: »
    or you can go full anime with giant heads.

I will get to use that with other people around someday...maybe.

My Reaper (Bunnicula.Stabbens) has the giant head with the bunny costume on, and it is an amazing combo.

• Options
    what....does an Elin even look like using that?

M A G I K A Z A M
  • Options
    GlalGlal AiredaleRegistered User regular
    I really wish you could preview those items in-game. I've been burned before when the game assumed I hadn't touched my facial sliders at all and the head item ended up clipping through my character something fierce. And the item was character-bound, not account bound, so I couldn't even pass it around and see if it worked on anyone else. :(

• Options
    Glal wrote: »
    I really wish you could preview those items in-game. I've been burned before when the game assumed I hadn't touched my facial sliders at all and the head item ended up clipping through my character something fierce. And the item was character-bound, not account bound, so I couldn't even pass it around and see if it worked on anyone else. :(

You... can.

Anything in inventory, or for sale on the broker, or in an NPC store (like the fashion coupon store or Federation Bill store, etc) can be previewed by CTRL-right-clicking it in the store. The only place this doesn't work is the cash shop, but everything in the cash shop can generally also be found on the broker, so go preview it there and then buy from the cash shop if you want.

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
  • Options
    GlalGlal AiredaleRegistered User regular
    Well, I meant the cash shop, but looking it up on the broker is a great solution. <3

• Options
    Anyone up for dungeoning the Bastion of Lok at 7 PM PST tonight? Got a new warrior up to lvl 22 and she needs some friends!

• Options
    So I find myself home from work today because of a blizzard. So I guess I can make it to TTT tonight if anything does happen with consolidation.

M A G I K A Z A M
  • Options
    Because of above-mentioned blizzard, our power and internet are both questionable. The cable, in particular, has been dodgy all day. It seems quite likely I'll not be able to play tonight. I tried logging in to Tera an hour or so ago and it was the sort of laggy that made me wonder if the closest server was located in Timbuktu.

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
  • Options
    Anyone up for dungeoning the Bastion of Lok at 7 PM PST tonight? Got a new warrior up to lvl 22 and she needs some friends!

I have a big axe char that I can roll through with you if you can make it slightly earlier.

• Options

I have a big axe char that I can roll through with you if you can make it slightly earlier.

@Radiation, thanks a lot, but I can't. My little guy's bedtime process starts at 6:30 and ends at 7:00 PM. Can't adjust it.

• Options
    Man. I'm never gonna actually get the chance to play this again, am I?

M A G I K A Z A M
  • Options
    AuburnTigerAuburnTiger Registered User regular
    Woot, Echelon 3 of Iron Order! 290 Mount speed is nice.

rYYYlQH.jpg

XBL: Flex MythoMass
  • Options
    That looks rad. how long did it take? any advice for someone who might want to give that a go?

• Options
    AuburnTigerAuburnTiger Registered User regular
    That looks rad. how long did it take? any advice for someone who might want to give that a go?

It's not too bad. Echelon 3 is the lowest echelon of an alliance, and it's I believe those ranked 80 - 120 on the server. You increase your standing in an alliance by doing day quests in your own backyard and the backyard of other alliances, killing BAMs and destroying other alliances' noctenium generators. You'll often see them advertised as "Ali Bam" groups in LFG chat.

Doing solo vault also counts towards your standing. You can cap daily by doing some PVP stuff too.

You get a cool title by your name, a face mask, and a mount that's the fastest in the game. It's fun stuff.

XBL: Flex MythoMass
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    TTTh (ahem) Group 1 still on for approximately 16 minutes from now? @Kalnaur @Polaritie @Botznoy and (we live in hope) @JaysonFour

Jazz on
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Jazz wrote: »
    TTTh (ahem) Group 1 still on for approximately 16 minutes from now? Kalnaur Polaritie Botznoy and (we live in hope) @JaysonFour

Loading up as we speak.

Kalnaur on
  • Options
    Get home, get game launched...

And get a phone call. Not going to be able to make tonight, expected to head out with family.

Sorry.

• Options
    No worries, these things happen.

Botz was a no-show, as (unsurprisingly, much as it pains me to say it) was Jay4.

Kal and I just nattered for a bit and called it a night. Oh well, looking forward to next week!