As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Dragon Age Multiplayer [chat] (please read the OP)

• Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    woke up late... so tired.

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    I have been neglectful in my duties and not posted a huge image

breakdown__by_nanohikakou-d511dnz.jpg

my apologies

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Gonmun wrote: »
    SanderJK wrote: »
    In general this year seems pretty disastrous for the WWE.
    The network isn't selling, they couldn't get as much money for TV rights as they hoped, CM Punk left, Mysterio is apparently done because his knees are totally blown, Del Rio left after smacking a community manager who made one racist joke too many, Bryan and Reigns out with long injuries (though Reigns came back yesterday), their videogame sucks, they had to the crowds reaction to Batista all wrong which got them a ton of bad press, there are apparently some real fights in the writers room because of the ratings and it's resulting in bad TV....

Yeah, this year has not gone well for them by any stretch. TBH I really wish there was a company out there that could give them a bit of a shot in the arm competition wise. The product has always been better when there was someone to compete against and I'm not just talking with relation to the attitude era either.

I'm really liking how things with NXT are going as that seems to be a lot closer to what people want right now and surprisingly Triple H has done an amazing job with it. Kind of makes me wonder if things might turn around when/if he ever gets the reigns of the big company.

The problem is when all the good NXT talent gets called up (excluding the females because they are all great but we know how that goes) Will they be used well? I honestly dont think so Vince will kill them all thankfully none of them seem to have shitty gimmicks that only work on NXT (Fandango, Bo Dallas and Adam Rose anyone?) It will just be booking that kills them cause Vince and his yes men are fuckheads.

The only guy who has a chance IMO is Baron Corbin he looks like a Vince guy and I really like him so I hope he does REAL well.

But I know they are going to fuck up Balor, Itami, Owens, Zayn and Neville oh and probably the Ascension.

• Options
    blackbird_girl_by_mezamero-d4g5cla.jpg

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    Just got an invite through post for a wedding, which is at the same venue as the last wedding I went to in NZ.

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    Ahahaha, all the little guys ya gotta rescue in Resogun have mustaches this month :P

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    UdFCvRw.jpg
    Seattle Tubing Society, 1953

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    This morning seems like a good morning.

• Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    Oh man tubing

Fuckin' love tubing

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Kalkino wrote: »
    Just got an invite through post for a wedding, which is at the same venue as the last wedding I went to in NZ.

small island.

• Options
    CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »

i had to wake up early though ;-;

• Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    Welp coworker is under investigation for something. Time to sever all ties with him.

• Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    Waking up early is great!

Get all the things done!

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    The NFL has suspended Adrian Peterson for the rest of the season without pay.

• Options
    death_is_the_road_to_awe_by_mezamero-d52wabs.jpg

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited November 2014
    When I was 13, man. Start talking about weird things. No, really. Standing on the corner: You know anything about Spanish Fly. What? Spanish Fly. It always happens when you’re 13, only when you’re 13 on up to when, like, you get married. Guys stand around talking about Spanish Fly … You know anything about Spanish Fly? No, tell me about it. Well, there’s this girl—Crazy Mary—you put some in her drink, man … ahhhhhh … yeah, Spanish … Oh, that’s really groovy man. Spanish Fly is groovy. Yeah boy. From then on, man, any time you see a girl: Wish you had some Spanish Fly boy. Go to a party, see five girls standing alone—boy, if I had a whole jug of Spanish Fly I’d light that corner up over there.

ah

so bill cosby was at least transparent in his heinousness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAorIG6MZnc

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    im making a raft boat and sailing it down the mississippi river from minnesota down to mexico. what is your estimate on how long it will take?

please don't bother calling me crazy, serious answers only.

How many more times are you going to ask this question. You have been told repeatedly that you are NOT Huck Finn and times have CHANGED... In order to go down the Mississippi, you MUST be able to have that raft under control and you can't do that by just drifting down the river with a fishin' line tied around your big toe.

To go UP or DOWN the UPPER MISSISSIPPI you have to go through LOCKS AND DAMS and THEY WON'T LET YOU GO THROUGH ON A RAFT.. it's just that simple.

In addition.. anyone who has very actually OPERATED a boat on the Mississippi can tell you that it takes MORE POWER to go DOWN STREAM than it does to go UP STREAM.. this is due to the 5 to 10 knot current. And trying to just drift along will get you killed quickly because you won't be able to GET OUT OF THE WAY of TOW BOATS.. who will NOT BE ABLE TO SEE YOUR LITTLE RAFT ON RADAR... to them.. you will just look like a floating tree.

I don't know why you keep asking this question when you have been told repeatedly by a number of people that IT'S NOT POSSIBLE.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081231194124AAsMvxd

God bless you, yahoo answers.

• Options
    KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    Kalkino wrote: »

small island.

It is a bit small, but it is still bigger than Cuba! Suck it, Cubanos!

Quite pretty too, if you like green and white

15450527.jpg

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Atomika wrote: »

Who am

Wat do

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Quid wrote: »
    Oh man tubing

Fuckin' love tubing

It's like you're outside being active but also drinking heavily!

• Options
    im making a raft boat and sailing it down the mississippi river from minnesota down to mexico. what is your estimate on how long it will take?

How many more times are you going to ask this question. You have been told repeatedly that you are NOT Huck Finn and times have CHANGED... In order to go down the Mississippi, you MUST be able to have that raft under control and you can't do that by just drifting down the river with a fishin' line tied around your big toe.

To go UP or DOWN the UPPER MISSISSIPPI you have to go through LOCKS AND DAMS and THEY WON'T LET YOU GO THROUGH ON A RAFT.. it's just that simple.

In addition.. anyone who has very actually OPERATED a boat on the Mississippi can tell you that it takes MORE POWER to go DOWN STREAM than it does to go UP STREAM.. this is due to the 5 to 10 knot current. And trying to just drift along will get you killed quickly because you won't be able to GET OUT OF THE WAY of TOW BOATS.. who will NOT BE ABLE TO SEE YOUR LITTLE RAFT ON RADAR... to them.. you will just look like a floating tree.

I don't know why you keep asking this question when you have been told repeatedly by a number of people that IT'S NOT POSSIBLE.

hahahahahahahaha

you are NOT Huck Finn

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Atomika wrote: »

Who am

Wat do
    Peterson was indicted in September on a felony charge of injury to a child for using a wooden switch to discipline his 4-year-old son earlier this year. But the All-Pro pleaded no contest to a lesser charge of misdemeanor reckless assault earlier this month, setting the stage for the NFL's ruling.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    I get too stressed while shopping, with a lot of people around, so I try to look at foodprices online. Unfortunately, all the local places have webpages so atrocious to navigate that I must assume they are trying to hurt me.

I just wanted to check if eggs really are good protein/money. And what vegetables are best.

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Good god...

I was called in the boss' office.

They would have me sign a contract where I'd be paid 250 to 300 a week...

what the fuck, I just crunched the numbers, that's ridiculously low pay, like, illegally so.

No way I'm staying here. It's insulting. I'm not even worth minimum wage to them?

• Options
    rockrngerrockrnger Registered User regular

People do it in canoes all the time.

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    I could literally get paid more hourly at a restaurant.

and they have a special low-hourly rate because of tips.

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    I could literally get paid more hourly at a restaurant.

and they have a special low-hourly rate because of tips.

You see this rage right here? Embrace it. Let it fuel your confidence.

• Options
    How many hours of work would you do a week?

• Options

Full-time.

So at least 35 hours... hell, if they expect me to do 40 hours, it's even worse.

• Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    Good god...

what the fuck, I just crunched the numbers, that's ridiculously low pay, like, illegally so.

No way I'm staying here. It's insulting. I'm not even worth minimum wage to them?

Ouch...yeah, that's like $7.50/hr.

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Casual wrote: »
    Cinders wrote: »

i had to wake up early though ;-;

And I had to wake up

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    I'm gonna ask them if I misunderstood, actually.

Maybe I misunderstood.

I hope I misunderstood.

• Options

Full-time.

So at least 35 hours... hell, if they expect me to do 40 hours, it's even worse.

Oh yeah, tell them hell no.

• Options
    edited November 2014
    Dankey when are you going to come visit again

Also PAX what hotels are peep stayin at and does anyone need a nexus on their couch?

nexuscrawler on
  • Options

Full-time.

Disagree. Shitty work that pays is better than no work. Hell, that slap in the dick of a paycheck is a heckuva motivator to get a better job.

• Options
    Dankey when are you going to come visit again

Also PAX what hotels are peep stayin at and does anyone need a nexus on their couch?

-Custom House
    -Chu is exploring options

• Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    Good god...

it's an internship, right? and you're getting paid $0 now, right?

$8 isn't great - it's around minimum wage in the US i believe - but it's not terrible for an internship. you're there for the experience, not the money.

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    Deebs, I'll be paid less than minimum wage here.

• Options

Full-time.

Disagree. Shitty work that pays is better than no work. Hell, that slap in the dick of a paycheck is a heckuva motivator to get a better job.

And being able to say "hey I got a real job" is the best way tot get your next job

the best internship in the world isn't shit compared to a real paying job on your resume

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    I've been trying to tell people for years that Adrian Peterson is a bad guy; I've seen it first hand.

But everyone always goes "abloobloo touchdowns!"

This discussion has been closed.