As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Drinking Game

2»

• Options
    scarlet st.scarlet st. Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Shorty wrote: »
    My friends and I play two drinking games:

1) Edward Fortyhands: You take to forties of your choice, and duct tape them to your hands. You can't take them off until you finish it. The trick is to pound the first one so you can pee, and then sip on the other one throughout the night.

The trick is just to fucking cowboy up and do 'em both in the first 30 minutes, then find the good beer.

You go ahead and drink two forties in thirty minutes and see what happens. I'll sit over here and make pithy comments.

PIX_67.jpg

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    My friends taped a forty to my hand one day while I was sleeping, then threatened me with nickel filled socks if I took it off without drinking it.

Javen on
  • Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    My friends and I play two drinking games:

1) Edward Fortyhands: You take to forties of your choice, and duct tape them to your hands. You can't take them off until you finish it. The trick is to pound the first one so you can pee, and then sip on the other one throughout the night.

The trick is just to fucking cowboy up and do 'em both in the first 30 minutes, then find the good beer.

You go ahead and drink two forties in thirty minutes and see what happens. I'll sit over here and make pithy comments.

PIX_67.jpg

Those aren't empty. Neither of them is even halfway gone.

Shorty on
  • Options
    scarlet st.scarlet st. Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    It was also still light out
    I'm not sure what you're trying to prove
    40s are not hard.

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • Options
    Wrench N RocketsWrench N Rockets Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Javen wrote: »
    My friends taped a forty to my hand one day while I was sleeping, then threatened me with nickel filled socks if I took it off without drinking it.

Did you beat him over the head with the 40?

Wrench N Rockets on
    sig_lambo.jpg
  • Options
    PkErthbndPkErthbnd Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Oh God, you guys...my roommates and I are so racist. This year, for MLK Jr. day, we taped 2 Olde English 40s to our hands and had to get it all down before the fried chicken we bought got cold. I was the only one to keep everything down, chicken included. Never again will I touch a 40. Ugh.

PkErthbnd on
  • Options
    Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    edited April 2007

why would you complain about being given free alcohol? they were even kind enough to make sure you wouldn't lose it!

Dead Legend on
    diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • Options
    edited April 2007

No, I drank it, then had some steak, then drank a lot more.

I generally don't care for malt alcohol, though, and I hate pretty much everything pumped out by the Miller brewery.

Javen on
  • Options
    edited April 2007

No, I drank it, then had some steak, then drank a lot more.

I generally don't care for malt alcohol, though, and I hate pretty much everything pumped out by the Miller brewery.

look after drinking lonestar for about 2 years and then grabbing a case of miller lite, that shit was like liquid gold.

i mean, it still tastes like shit, but whatever. MGD is a fine brew though.

Dead Legend on
  • Options
    Wrench N RocketsWrench N Rockets Registered User regular
    edited April 2007

why would you complain about being given free alcohol? they were even kind enough to make sure you wouldn't lose it!
    It's more like.

"Haha, I'll beat you if you don't drink."

"Idiot, you taped a weapon into my hand"

*crack*

Wrench N Rockets on
    sig_lambo.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2007

It's more like.

"Haha, I'll beat you if you don't drink."

"Idiot, you taped a weapon into my hand"

*crack*

true

i'd rather drink it then brain him with it. that way if it breaks, you don't lose any of your booze

Dead Legend on
  • Options
    SamiSami Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Silent Football is the classiest of drinking games

Sami on
  • Options
    srsizzysrsizzy Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    The friends I have would hate these games. They can't even play complex card games when they're sober. They much prefer running about in wheelchairs, breaking stuff, and...well...yeah.

srsizzy on
    BRO LET ME GET REAL WITH YOU AND SAY THAT MY FINGERS ARE PREPPED AND HOT LIKE THE SURFACE OF THE SUN TO BRING RADICAL BEATS SO SMOOTH THE SHIT WILL BE MEDICINAL-GRADE TRIPNASTY MAKING ALL BRAINWAVES ROLL ON THE SURFACE OF A BALLS-FEISTY NEURAL RAINBOW CRACKA-LACKIN' YOUR PERCEPTION OF THE HERE-NOW SPACE-TIME SITUATION THAT ALL OF LIFE BE JAMMED UP IN THROUGH THE UNIVERSAL FLOW BEATS
  • Options
    EinhanderEinhander __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2007
    My friends and I would watch an episode of M*A*S*H and take a shot anytime someone's rank was said (like "general" or "corporal" or whatever), and also anytime Hawkeye or BJ or anybody had a drink in the show.

I don't remember whether or not we've ever made it through an entire episode.

Einhander on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    My new drinking game is "get extremely drunk then go to an arcade and play Time Crisis for three hours"

Javen on
  • Options
    FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    i like the "take a shot every time you take a shot" game

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • Options
    DraevenDraeven Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    me and my friends drinking game is "Drink your soup!" any time any of your friends starts getting mouthy / talking shit. You say" drink your soup!" if they dont, immidatly start taking a drink and commment" its good soup." they get another drink just on principle this goes on all night.

and my buddy and me get to drink a bottle of http://templetonrye.com/home.shtml really smooth very clean stuff, I hate whiskey but god damn i'll drink that.

Draeven on
    Morskitter wrote "Spikes, choppas, tentacles, magic? Can't hold a candle to Sergeant Pimp here."

• Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    It was also still light out
    I'm not sure what you're trying to prove
    40s are not hard.

The challenge in drinking two forties is not the drunk aspect. It is the "Hey there is so much liquid in my stomach and that is not zesty" aspect.

Shorty on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Man, I can't even shotgun two beer cans back to back without lurching it up most of the time

Javen on
  • Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    My Buddy has "Touch the Cup" tattooed on his leg.

It's from a drinking game we played in highschool, similar to circle of death only every time you drank you had to say "Touch the cup" and... umm... touch a big fuck off plastic cup in the middle of the table.

if you didn't, you emptied out the remainder of your drink,whatever it may be, into said cup.

Once all the cards were gone the last person to touch the cup had to down the whole fucker.

Beer, every kind of spirit and mixer known to man, people had white russians just to throw milk into the cup.

This particualr buddy got the tattoo cause he was the first person to drink the cup and not hurl.

#pipe on
  • Options
    Battle JesusBattle Jesus Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Up the river/down the river:

Take cards, two decks minimum. Deal 4 to everyone playing. You start going "up the river" so you take a card from the top of the undealt card pile. Anyone with that card in their hand takes one drink. If they have two of that card, they take two, etc. Then you pull the second card, anyone with that card takes two drinks. Repeat for 3 and 4. Then you start going down the river, so you pull another card, and anyone with that card GIVES 4 drinks. Pull another card, give 3 drinks. 2, then 1. Repeat until blind.

The "Strange Brew" drinking game is good, too. You put in Strange Brew. Anytime they say "Hoser" or "Eh" or "take off," you drink.

Also, when you get a rule card in circle of death, or sociables, or whatever you call it, you NEED to make the "when guys drink, girls drink double, or triple" rule (or reverse), or the "When I drink, everyone drinks triple." then you start breaking rules. I promise everyone will love you by the end of the night.

Battle Jesus on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Wykkie wrote: »
    Also, when you get a rule card in circle of death, or sociables, or whatever you call it, you NEED to make the "when guys drink, girls drink double, or triple" rule (or reverse), or the "When I drink, everyone drinks triple." then you start breaking rules. I promise everyone will love you by the end of the night.

Once when we were playing, somebody made this rule:

"Everytime anyone uses the letter E, Dain has to drink"

I pulled a king next round and broke the rule and Dain was in my pocket for a year.

#pipe on
  • Options
    Filler Inc.Filler Inc. Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    How about beer pong? It's easily the best drinking game ever invented, someone show me another game in which anyone just watching will have a good time.

Go ahead, show me.

Seriously, my fucking friend wont let us play it at his house anymore and now we need a new game.

Filler Inc. on
  • Options
    LoveIsUnityLoveIsUnity Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    The X-Files drinking game is a good one if you're looking for a nerdy drinking game. The "rules" can be found here: http://www.geocities.com/CollegePark/Campus/5877/xfiles/game.html.

LoveIsUnity on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Captain CthulhuCaptain Cthulhu Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    the only thing remotely close to drinking games is just drink while playing video games.
    Recently I got way too drunk with a friend of mine trying to play through the Gears of War co-op on hardcore. We decided that we'd both take a shot whenever one of us died. We didn't make it very far into the game, sufficed to say.

Captain Cthulhu on
  • Options
    Filler Inc.Filler Inc. Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Drinking games with shots never last long.

Filler Inc. on