As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

This is the old [STEAM] thread. Please buy the new thread mod for $4.99.

• Options
    ShadeShade Registered User regular
  • Options
    Pixelated PixiePixelated Pixie They/Them Registered User regular
    Oh! Is it Shade's birthday again?

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
    ironzerg wrote: »
    Chipmunks are like nature's nipple clamps, I guess?
  • Options
    FUUUUUUUUUU- and now @Dirtyboy !

sq1ih9fc23ge.jpg

• Options
    AND NOW @Pixelated Pixie !

WHY IS THIS STILL A THING?

906o65qwa4qw.jpg

• Options
    At this point I feel an overly large portion of the posts in this thread is me thanking someone for gifting me......

Like @Spoit >.>

1lm2f7rao78w.jpg

• Options
  • Options
  • Options
    destroyah87destroyah87 They/Them Preferred: She/Her - Please UseRegistered User regular
    edited March 2015
    Shade wrote: »

However, @Shade won't accept the gift because he has it on xbox or some such excuse.

In light of the above...

signature.png

Open until Wednesday, 8pm cst. Anyone who doesn't have the game should enter the giveaway. Shadow of Mordor is good. Open to G&T Adventure Time group members.

destroyah87 on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    KalnaurKalnaur I See Rain . . . Centralia, WARegistered User regular
    I can't in good conscience enter that giveaway, because it's the game plus the season pass, and all I'd be entering for is the season pass.

But holy damn that's awesome.

I make art things! deviantART: Kalnaur ::: Origin: Kalnaur ::: UPlay: Kalnaur
  • Options
    ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
    That is awesome, but every time I click it takes me to the first page of this thread, not to SteamGifts.

Also I can totally enter that giveaway in good conscience. But first I should probably get @Shade a cake or something, since it's his birthday and all.

• Options
    destroyah87destroyah87 They/Them Preferred: She/Her - Please UseRegistered User regular
    That is awesome, but every time I click it takes me to the first page of this thread, not to SteamGifts.

Also I can totally enter that giveaway in good conscience. But first I should probably get @Shade a cake or something, since it's his birthday and all.

Sorry for that. Try it again now.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    @destroyah87, you mad bastard. That is not what I meant:
    kxt92iv65lk6.jpg

And by your gift message you knew it!

Thank you, madman. Thank you. :heartbeat:

• Options
    u50x344gjak0.jpg

@akajaybay with the Steam Battle spoils!

I feel like I've heard good stuff about this one. Unlike the stuff I hear about my crew, which is unrepeatable in polite company. :razz:

Thanks! <3<3<3

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
  • Options
    And now Elly?

yqoq84g1h5dj.jpg

• Options
    MudzgutMudzgut OhioRegistered User regular
    There I was, playing Diablo III with the wife trying to get her wizard to 70 before the end of the season and BING, BANG, BOOM - @Lindsay Lohan threw some surprise South Park balls at my face! Thanks LiLo!!!
    fbBpQZA.jpg

steam_sig.png

Twitch/Mudzgut
    Fall down seven times. Stand up eight.
  • Options
    IoloIolo iolo Registered User regular
    Steam thread's gotta be the Steam thread, and LiLo's gotta be classy!

EC7MP96.jpg

Thanks, @Lindsay Lohan. Everyone on the forum who has played this has had nothing but good things to say about it. I'm looking forward to taking this little robot for a botanical climb myself. Thanks! <3

Lt. Iolo's First Day
    Steam profile.
    Getting started with BATTLETECH: Part 1 / Part 2
  • Options
    heenatoheenato Alice Leywind Registered User regular
    I haven't even been really playing games today for some reason. I've just been doing things on two monitors like I'm a fucking wizard or something. It's weird.

New computers, man.

M A G I K A Z A M
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    If anyone's worried about being invaded in Bloodborne you can negate that entirely by doing Offline Mode. Yes you also miss out on jolly cooperation and player notes but the vast majority of those player noted are going to be some variation of "Jump here" next to a bottomless pit or some other suicidal thing so it's no great loss. I've been playing mostly in Offline Mode myself.

• Options
  • Options
    heenatoheenato Alice Leywind Registered User regular
    K0aCOVp.png

Yes. Happy computer. Thank you, @Lindsay Lohan

M A G I K A Z A M
  • Options
    More @MechMantis shenanigans!

ixcfp007t7x4.jpg

• Options
    TeeManTeeMan BrainSpoon Registered User regular
    heenato wrote: »
    I haven't even been really playing games today for some reason. I've just been doing things on two monitors like I'm a fucking wizard or something. It's weird.

New computers, man.

Like marriage and children, there is a define pre and post dual-monitor experience in your life. Welcome, friend.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Let's celebrate more imaginary holidays.

• Options
    ShimshaiShimshai Flush with Success! Isle of EmeraldRegistered User regular
    TeeMan wrote: »

New computers, man.

Like marriage and children, there is a define pre and post dual-monitor experience in your life. Welcome, friend.

Yep, it has allowed me to procrastinate twice as hard. And how can you put a price on that kind of life-changing experience?

Steam/Origin: Shimshai

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    chuck steakchuck steak Registered User regular
    Love this thread. A page discussing my favorite games (Dark Souls), and then an avalanche of classiness on the next page.

On Divinity vs PoE, I'm only a couple of hours into the latter but I feel far more sucked into it than I ever did in Divinity. I loved the combat in Divinity, but always felt like it was an uphill battle to really get into the story, and after 35 hours of getting through the first area I just didn't feel like playing it any more. Too much nothing happened in all of that time, and I never cared about any of the characters. PoE, in just 2 hours, has me hooked into the world and what is happening in it.

• Options
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    @Shade should recieve gifts more graciously or he may cause my hand to slip. Several times in succession. Like several hundred times. The number of times for me to go to his Wishlist, select a game, purchase the game, enter my three digit security code, click the purchase button, select him as the recipient, and type a snarky message of no more than 160 characters.

I just realized I want to see a Twitch Plays Steam Store stream. They win when the person who was dumb enough to lend their account for the endeavour is broke/owns every game ever.

ElementWrath on
  • Options
    TeeManTeeMan BrainSpoon Registered User regular
    Shimshai wrote: »
    TeeMan wrote: »

New computers, man.

Yep, it has allowed me to procrastinate twice as hard. And how can you put a price on that kind of life-changing experience?

Oh and I forgot to mention - when using your computer at night, turn off the lights, put on a pair of sunglasses and play some dark synth. Might as well get the full experience

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    MechMantisMechMantis Registered User regular
    Shade should recieve gifts more graciously or he may cause my hand to slip. Several times in succession. Like several hundred times. The number of times for me to go to his Wishlist, select a game, purchase the game, enter my three digit security code, click the purchase button, select him as the recipient, and type a snarky message of no more than 160 characters.

I just realized I want to see a Twitch Plays Steam Store stream. They win when the person who was dumb enough to lend their account for the endeavour is broke/owns every game ever.

Joke's on you his wishlist has already been picked bare.

I would know.

• Options
    MechMantis wrote: »
    Shade should recieve gifts more graciously or he may cause my hand to slip. Several times in succession. Like several hundred times. The number of times for me to go to his Wishlist, select a game, purchase the game, enter my three digit security code, click the purchase button, select him as the recipient, and type a snarky message of no more than 160 characters.

I would know.
    What if I told you he has several games followed? WHAT THEN?

• Options

I would know.

Wait, you mean to tell me that you can see a user's followed games? Tell me how, honered dark wizard! Please.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    @mudzgut hit me with Orbital Gear becasue it's @shade's birthday! That is not how this works, Mudzy!!! <3

• Options

I would know.

Wait, you mean to tell me that you can see a user's followed games? Tell me how, honered dark wizard! Please.

@destroyah87 - right next to the wishlist on someone's profile there's a tab for "followed"... ;)

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
  • Options
  • Options
    Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    Guys, don't forget the Pre-order bonus for the PC release of GTA V ends March 31. It gives you 1.7 million in game dollars. That's a really helpful bonus for newcomers to the game.

• Options
    PimsyPimsy Registered User regular
    edited March 2015
    @Mudzgut with another unprovoked gifting
    lgplzednp6d5.jpg
    Thank you Mudzgut!

Pimsy on
  • Options
    edited March 2015

I would know.

There are some types of wizardry that mortals were not meant to meddle with.

But basically, what @Pixelated Pixie said.

Also crap I'm going to have to play this until I beat every level. My body is not ready. Thanks @Mudzgut ! 7c747bd46f.jpg

Now apparently Shade's birthday is so monumental that everyone gets gifts for it.
    Big Classy wrote: »
    Guys, don't forget the Pre-order bonus for the PC release of GTA V ends March 31. It gives you 1.7 million in game dollars. That's a really helpful bonus for newcomers to the game.

I'd prefer if I got $59.99 USD for my preorder, since I don't think I have the cash to blow for that. Apparently I do have enough cash to blow to gift Shade though. Funny how that works.

ElementWrath on
  • Options
    destroyah87 - right next to the wishlist on someone's profile there's a tab for "followed"... ;)

That kind of knowledge is dangerous . . .

Well, I finished FEZ. Phil Fish is one weird dude. He like, totally pulled a European Film Ending.

I didn't get all the pieces (as I understand it you can't without being able to enter first person mode), but it's done enough for me. Now I just need to kick Mizrabell's ass in Castle of Illusion. I was so close . . .

• Options
    initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    i remember you all talking about how demanding alien isolation was system wise so I'm just wondering if I'd be able to play it on a GTX 460 1gb card?

• Options
    ironsizideironsizide You must whip it Registered User regular
    Ole @Mudzgut has apparently been very busy.
    m2p5sauwha19.png

The Steam gods have been watching indeed...

Thank you, Mudzgut!

|_
    Oo\ Ironsizide
    camo_sig2.png
This discussion has been closed.