As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The shameful, depressing [Election 2016] Thread [READ THE OP]

196979899100102»

• Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    A conundrum for the ages

• Options
    SyphonBlueSyphonBlue The studying beaver That beaver sure loves studying!Registered User regular
    edited July 2015
    SyphonBlue wrote: »
    Pellaeon wrote: »
    minirhyder wrote: »
    Er...what even sparked that tweet?

Is it just me or this guy look like Al Bundy?

It is Al Bundy

well, the picture is, anyway. the twitter belongs to "a senior editor for Gawker and Jezebel".

and he later tweeted a picture of a rainbow nazi flag because lols and so edgy
    Uh

John Nolte is absolutely not of Jezebel and Gawker. He's from Breitbart.

SyphonBlue on
    LxX6eco.jpg
    PSN/Steam/NNID: SyphonBlue | BNet: SyphonBlue#1126
  • Options
    That_GuyThat_Guy I don't wanna be that guy Registered User regular
    I do IT for a bunch of local nonprofits that run various community social services. Services like housing for the poor, nursing homes for the developmentally disabled and animal shelters. These are some of the most dedicated and compassionate people I have ever known. I would be really interested in hearing Bernie and Hillery's thoughts on providing federal funding and expanding these programs to cover all manner of basic social services. You tend to get a special breed of person that is drawn to nonprofit NGOs. These people are able to work miracles with the pittance of funding they receive from the current system.

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Pellaeon wrote: »
    minirhyder wrote: »
    Er...what even sparked that tweet?

Is it just me or this guy look like Al Bundy?

It is Al Bundy

well, the picture is, anyway. the twitter belongs to "a senior editor for Gawker and Jezebel".

and he later tweeted a picture of a rainbow nazi flag because lols and so edgy
    Uh

John Nolte is absolutely not of Jezebel and Gawker. He's from Breitbart.

just going by what it says on his twitter. although, now that I look again it also lists breitbart.

eh, s'why I put it in quotes. didn't really believe it.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    CogCog What'd you expect? Registered User regular
    I think the doublepostin is from Geth's failed attempt to shut the thread down.

Fight the power!

• Options
    silence1186silence1186 Character shields down! As a wingmanRegistered User regular
    I get an error every time I try to post.

• Options
    ShadowenShadowen Snores in the morning LoserdomRegistered User regular
    edited July 2015
    Cog wrote: »
    I think the doublepostin is from Geth's failed attempt to shut the thread down.

Fight the power!

Cut off one post, two more shall take its place?

EDIT: Like silence1186, I get an error when I post, but then if I refresh the page my post was put up. That probably explains it.

Shadowen on
  • Options
    davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular
    :hydra: thread

• Options
    davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular
    :hydra: thread

This discussion has been closed.