As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Our furry companions (nsf56k)

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    The Geek wrote: »
    Sassori wrote: »
    Mila likes to lay down in a similar fashion.

fDnKyuXm.jpg

DcKJozFm.jpg

Here is what corgi owners refer to as a "sploot"

AFAB2350-B1EB-4AEA-BAE9-9872C864A641-74578-000018E550B4844D_zps07d44f90.jpg

patent pending

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    We always call that the Flat Frog

It is the DUMBEST and most embarrassing

Why does your junk gotta be pressed so hard on the floor, dog? Why?

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Because the floor is cold. Dogs like cold junk. I thought this was known.

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    the corg lay

• Options
    SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    Sploot is such a perfect name for that when a corgi does it. When Mila does it we all just call it "long dog"

vjGbftAm.jpg?1

• Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Sassori wrote: »
    Sploot is such a perfect name for that when a corgi does it. When Mila does it we all just call it "long dog"

vjGbftAm.jpg?1

With the proper color-shifting, she'd be doing an incredible banana impression here.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    Man, I want to pet that dog.

• Options
    CimmeriiCimmerii SpaceOperaGhost Registered User regular
    What have I told you guys about biting?
    IMG_20150729_180509_970.jpg

"uhhhhhmmumblemumbleinsolenthumanmumble" "I found a box!"
    IMG_20150729_180500_055.jpg

bonus birb
    IMG_20150729_180242_283.jpg

*Internally Screaming*
  • Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Cimmerii wrote: »

It's like kissing, except there's a winner.

BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    Mx. QuillMx. Quill I now prefer "Myr. Quill", actually... {They/Them}Registered User regular
    zsc7cmlnwgcg.jpg

Hugs.

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular

my new approach to dating

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options

my new approach to dating

I recommend this approach very highly.

• Options
    vsovevsove ....also yes. Registered User regular
    New kitten managed to push heavy box off heat register cover, lift cover and climb in. Came home to take her to her checkup at the vet and opened the door to her room to find - no kitten, register open. Panicked for a while, finally went downstairs and unscrewed the cover over the heat exchange.

Kitten was sitting there calmly, like nothing had happened. Worst injury she suffered was a tiny scrape on her nose, which I'm going to get them to put antibiotics on at the vet.

CKucwVWUMAA3HCW.jpg

WATCH THIS SPACE.
  • Options
    Hey dad, I had an adventure!

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    JayrichoJayricho Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Just doing some browsing and stumbled upon this thread, so I figured I'd share my main man Chester showing off his Ninja Turtle collection.

10437401_10155361764355198_7636364632985102593_n.jpg?oh=c222eec7cfc8fb567852166f97be9f2e&oe=563B254C

• Options
  • Options
    vsovevsove ....also yes. Registered User regular
    This was also the first time kitten had met the other resident cats face-to-face - her being pulled out of the furnace.

Despite a week of hissing at the door they seemed remarkably calm.

WATCH THIS SPACE.
  • Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    I have successfully captured the outside cat that hangs around my new apartment.

R7n7U5w.jpg?1

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    DidgeridooDidgeridoo Flighty Dame Registered User regular
    Two kittens took up residence under/ around our porch today, and were meeping up a storm. Spent the better part of the day trying to wrangle them unsuccessfully before leaving out some food and giving it a break.

Several hours of meeping later, the neighbors had started wandering around our yard attempting to catch them to no avail, so we thought we'd give it another shot.

Two kittens successfully stuffed into cat carriers! Many scratchings were incurred. Fortunately one of the neighbors happens to know a cat rescue agency, and will be taking them there in the morning.

No pictures, but they both look almost identical to @vsove 's kitty.

• Options
    Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    The damned cat has taken to jumping on the table from the arm of the couch to the kitchen counter.

So I got wise and turned the water and used the nozzle to squirt him, but it was a little over kill as I spent the next five minutes cleaning the wall and drying up the carpet, but he looks a little remorseful

I should go get a squirt bottle

diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    Not just any squirt bottle though, you want one of them empty ones you fill up with water

3rAXqzR.jpg

• Options
    The little bugger can climb on anything else! Literally do not mind his exploring. Just no table or kitchen. It's gone beyond picking him up and setting him back down.

Time to get the good bottles. And after years at the bar, I can spray those with distance and accuracy. Oh, buddy, you are in for a world of soaked fur.

• Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    The little bugger can climb on anything else! Literally do not mind his exploring. Just no table or kitchen. It's gone beyond picking him up and setting him back down.

Time to get the good bottles. And after years at the bar, I can spray those with distance and accuracy. Oh, buddy, you are in for a world of soaked fur.

Make sure you do it all stealthy. The trick is to get him to associate the water with the table, not the water with you looking and aiming something at him.

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular

Go get yourself a Nerf Strongarm.

• Options
    I got my own cat!

c0PuCxW.jpg
    MkOn9m2.jpg
    HVViYp1.jpg
    fNdJI2f.jpg

• Options
    pimentopimento she/they/pim Registered User regular
  • Options
    pimento wrote: »

Trying really hard to blend into that carpet.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    pimentopimento she/they/pim Registered User regular
    Yea, you can see their beds behind it.. they much prefer the rug, I'm sure it's because they're the same species.

• Options
    I ZimbraI Zimbra Worst song, played on ugliest guitar Registered User regular
    I love my stupid babies

MPQngw8.jpg

Lnpw8M0.jpg

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    yes hello

92gOnFW.png

• Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    Fearghaill wrote: »
    yes hello

92gOnFW.png

Taken just before saving a boy from a well

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    DocshiftyDocshifty Registered User regular
    "Why aren't you boys sleeping in your bedroom?"

"Because it gets hot in there! I'm sleeping on the couch."

JoBCkWv.jpg

"Yeah, well don't complain to me, then."

• Options
    JoeUserJoeUser Forum Santa Registered User regular

I'd say the best response is to give him something else to climb on, since cats love climbing on something. We have a cat condo, basically just a bunch of carpet attached to wood.

It works very well if the cat has something he's allowed to jump up.

1527031_orig.jpg

• Options
    JoeUser wrote: »

I'd say the best response is to give him something else to climb on, since cats love climbing on something. We have a cat condo, basically just a bunch of carpet attached to wood.

It works very well if the cat has something he's allowed to jump up.

1527031_orig

I've thought about building one of my own! As it is we have no room in this apartment until we move, so he has tons of wedding present boxes to climb all over and bags to dive in.

He also climbs the couch back to the window, which I don't mind. I am always entertained by his climbing, except for the table and counter top.

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Docshifty wrote: »
    "Why aren't you boys sleeping in your bedroom?"

"Because it gets hot in there! I'm sleeping on the couch."

JoBCkWv.jpg

"Yeah, well don't complain to me, then."

Wake up human! There is a dog butt directly on your face!

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    edited August 2015
    My mom's cat has a custom built kitty condo near their window.

Sometimes she will run and jump at it so hard trying to see people pass by her window it will fall over.

My mom's cat thinks she is a dog.

They also take her out on a leash...

Tallahasseeriel on
  • Options
    NLD7tWu.jpg?1

cat is already getting me killed

• Options
    chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    Cats'll do that

• Options
    webguy20webguy20 I spend too much time on the Internet Registered User regular
    We have an 84" cat condo that we ended up fastening to the wall because of our tubby cats causing it to rock around precariously when they climbed it. They love it though because it is in a corner with a window on one side, and a sliding glass door on the other. During the summer they lay on it and watch birds, and in the winter they bask in the heat near the ceiling.

Steam ID: Webguy20
    Origin ID: Discgolfer27
    Untappd ID: Discgolfer1981
This discussion has been closed.