Options

[PSN] Dynasty Warriors: Godseekers and Digimon World: Next Order

• Options
    UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    I'm not sure what I expected from Darkest Dungeon but what I got was a bummer

And yeah the controls are...unfortunate but they don't seem like they'd be a deal breaker

• Options
    Unco-ordinatedUnco-ordinated NZRegistered User regular
  • Options
    KetarKetar Come on upstairs we're having a partyRegistered User regular

I'm not sure what it should be, but I am certain that we lack the appropriate response button for this.

• Options
    Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    So if I can only get one PSVR title right now, what would it be? I already own Here they Lie, Arkham VR and Gunjack. I want a single player experience but there doesn't appear to be a lot out there right now. ALternatively, I could wait for Robinson The Journey?

• Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    Big Classy wrote: »
    So if I can only get one PSVR title right now, what would it be? I already own Here they Lie, Arkham VR and Gunjack. I want a single player experience but there doesn't appear to be a lot out there right now. ALternatively, I could wait for Robinson The Journey?

Rez Infinite or the VR Worlds thingy

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    ErlkönigErlkönig Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited October 2016
    Try out Until Dawn: Rush of Blood on the demo disk to get a feel. Personally, I can't play it...but a bunch of people love it. If you want a fun, light, shooty experience, I'd suggest Pixel Gear (although, maybe check out youtube videos for it first as there is no demo for it yet).

EDIT - also, if you can wait a couple of weeks, Eagle Flight will be out November 8th.

Erlkönig on
    | Origin/R*SC: Ein7919 | Battle.net: Erlkonig#1448 | XBL: Lexicanum | Steam: Der Erlkönig (the umlaut is important) |
  • Options
    Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    I've got all those in my cart right now. Kinda knocking out the ones that don't feel like they'd be my thing.

EVE is interesting cause I quite like the idea of flying around and relaxing, not so much the multiplayer side of things though. Battlezone seems to have a decent solo campaign but again, it's primarily a multiplayer title so I can;t go all in on that either.

PS Worlds is a one trip through thing right, no replayability? Hefty price for something like that.

• Options
    Darth_MogsDarth_Mogs Registered User regular
    The Drop is pretty big this week!
    New Releases: Week of October 25, 2016
    Big Buck Hunter Arcade
    PS4 — Digital

Big Buck Hunter will bring the arcade experience to your living room with this fast paced, addictive arcade shooter! The all new control and aim mechanics will make this a must pick up and play arcade shooter experience. Travel around the globe and take down wild game in Whitetail and Moose adventures or try your aiming and speed skills in epic bonus challenges.

Carnival Games VR
    PS VR — Digital (Out 10/28)

Carnival Games VR brings an immersive virtual reality experience, allowing you to explore the park, interact with patrons, and play up to 12 different games. Enter a themed Carnival Alley where you can play a game and earn tickets for virtual prizes or unlock another game.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
    PS4 — Digital, Retail

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 gives players the ultimate Dragon Ball gaming experience! Develop your own warrior, create the perfect avatar, train to learn new skills, and help fight new enemies to restore the original story of the Dragon Ball series.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
    PS4 — Digital, Retail (Out 10/28)

Winner of more than 200 Game of the Year Awards, Skyrim Special Edition brings the epic fantasy to life in stunning detail. The Special Edition includes the critically acclaimed game and add-ons with all-new features like remastered art and effects, volumetric god rays, dynamic depth of field, screen-space reflections, and more.

Exile’s End
    PS4, PS Vita — Digital

When the scion of the most powerful corporation in the galaxy goes missing on a remote mining planet, a team of mercenaries is dispatched to investigate. Among them is Jameson, an old soldier with a dark past. Inspired by early ’90s “cinematic platformers,’ Exile’s End plays out as an exploration-driven side-scrolling adventure through a massive mining complex on a moody, lonely alien world.

Farming Simulator 17
    PS4 — Digital, Retail

Take on the role of a modern farmer in Farming Simulator 17! Immerse yourself in a huge open world loaded with a harvest of new content. Explore farming possibilities over hundreds of acres of land, including a detailed new North American environment.

Forestry 2017 –The Simulation
    PS4 — Digital (Out 10/28)

Forestry 2017 — The Simulation takes you to the forest! Take over the tasks of a professional woodcutter and enjoy working in the woods! Control huge machinery, fell the trees, arrange the timber, and comb through your wood. Sell the wood, and earn money to expand your company.

Ginger: Beyond the Crystal
    PS4 — Digital

A world destroyed by a crystal explosion, a mysterious threat hanging over its inhabitants, and a goddess who creates a hero. This is Ginger: Beyond The Crystal. Ginger must reestablish the connection with the goddess by purifying corrupted crystals that have spread throughout the worlds. It won’t be easy — the worlds are full of enemies and traps across 15 different levels.

Infinite Air With Mark McMorris
    PS4 — Digital, Retail

Mark McMorris Infinite Air is a fresh welcome into snowboarding for newcomers and a challenging step into untracked territory for seasoned boarders. Get ready to shred custom-built runs and show off gnarly tricks across vast, personalized terrain parks and 100+ square miles of backcountry.

Just Dance 2017
    PS4, PS3 — Digital, Retail

Just Dance 2017 is more fun and easier to play than ever. Shake your hips and wave your hands with the Just Dance Controller App — if you have a smartphone, you don’t need PlayStation Move or Camera!

Kyurinaga’s Revenge
    PS4 — Digital

Kyurinaga’s Revenge is a 2D-based game with lots of platforming, action, and puzzles. Battle alongside our two heroes: the samurai Kaoru Tamanegi and the street fighter Broccoli Joe all across Feudal Japan in their new adventure!

Lithium: Inmate 39
    PS4 — Digital

Lithium Inmate 39 is a horrifying puzzler. It tells the story of a psychiatric patient who must find his way back to his origins, discovering his past and uncovering the secrets buried within his mind.

Minecraft: Story Mode — The Complete Adventure
    PS4 — Retail

Prepare for the adventure of a lifetime. As Jesse, you’ll embark on a perilous adventure across the Overworld, through the Nether, to the End, and beyond. While at EnderCon in hopes of meeting Gabriel the Warrior, you and your friends discover that something is wrong… something dreadful.

Monster Jam: Crush It!
    PS4 — Digital

Crush It takes fans back into authentic real-life stadiums for racing and freestyle events including the site of Monster Jam World Finals — Sam Boyd Stadium. Choose your favorite official Monster Jam trucks such as Grave Digger, Max-D, Monster Mutt, and many more.

Nobunaga’s Ambition: Sphere of Influence — Ascension
    PS4 — Digital, Retail

The newest release from the Historical Simulation Game landmark series, Nobunaga’s Ambition! Experience the reality of officer life in the Warring States period, and watch with your own eyes the fighting that brought the end of an era.

Party Golf
    PS4 — Digital (Out 10/26)

Tee off simultaneously to a psychedelic 2D world, with satisfyingly simple physics, except it’s a frenetic free-for-all to get in the hole. It’s instant fun with endless variety — there are trillions of gameplay combinations, from giant banana balls to turbo power-ups. The number of ways to play is practically endless!

Sherlock Holmes: The Devil’s Daughter
    PS4 — Digital, Retail

Sherlock Holmes: The Devil’s Daughter is a fantastic adventure with unique gameplay that blends investigation, action, and exploration for an extraordinary experience that will test the limits of your nerves and intelligence. Track down evil in the darkest corners of London and the human soul while playing as the great detective, as you untangle a web of intrigue leading to the final stunning revelation.

Snow
    PS4 — Digital

Snow is the only free-to-play, open world, winter sports game. Explore a massive mountain, customize your character with clothing and equipment from the biggest brands, and compete in events to be the best.

Spider: Rite of the Shrouded Moon
    PS4, PS Vita — Digital (Cross Buy)

You are a spider on the hunt, spinning webs to trap your prey. Explore an abandoned mansion, discover hidden passages, and leave the place covered in cobwebs. Unravel the story of the family who once lived at Blackbird Estate and solve puzzles left behind by a mysterious secret society.

Tethered
    PS VR — Digital

In a magical sky borne world, take on the role of a powerful Spirit Guardian charged with restoring life and balance. Command the Peeps, your loyal servants, to feed, fight, build, and sacrifice themselves for the greater good in a quest to release your entombed brethren.

Titanfall 2

In single player, an aspiring Pilot and a veteran Titan combine forces to save their own lives and combat a powerful enemy against all odds. Multiplayer offers brand new Titans, expanded Pilot abilities, and deeper customization to elevate the fast-paced and exciting gameplay fans expect from the series.

Weeping Doll
    PS VR — Digital (Out 10/27)

An ordinary family. A beautiful home. But, who’s crying? Search the home, scour every room and scrutinize over every detail to piece together the story that has been kept locked away…

Wick
    PS4 — Digital (Out 10/27)

Wick is a survival horror game where ghost stories are brought to life. Explore a local legend about the long lost children in the woods who can still be seen — but only by those who dare to enter alone by candlelight.

Windlands VR
    PS VR — Digital

A first person grappling hook exploration game. Soar through the ruins of a fallen world and discover the secrets of the ancients. Windlands has been developed primarily for Virtual Reality headsets, but is also a great experience for those without headsets.

World of Final Fantasy
    PS4, PS Vita — Digital, Retail

Embark on an adventure unlike any before to an all new World of Final Fantasy. With charming, stylized visuals for both the young and the young at heart, players will capture, customize, and evolve iconic monsters by stacking them to form adorable yet strategic monster towers.

Yomawari: Night Alone
    PS Vita — Digital

A young girl walks her dog at dusk when an accident occurs. After coming home, the girl’s sister runs into the night to find the dog. Neither returns. Now you must help the girl brave the town in the dead of night to find her missing loved ones.

So yeah, it's a bit hard to pick where to start, really. Titanfall 2 on PS4 is probably a good place, though. It's coming out this week, the first Titanfall game on Playstation and assumedly much better than the first one which people really liked too. Kinda? I get the feeling it was kinda mixed to positive but I didn't look into it too much. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Special Edition also comes out for PS4 in case you need a new dose of Dragon-Slaying in your life. They're joined by Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, Wick, Minecraft: Story Mode - The Complete Adventure, Nobunaga's Ambition: Sphere of Influence - Ascension and a handful of other things.

Just in time for Halloween, Vita gets Yomawari: Night Alone, that really creepy/cute game that has come up a few times in this thread and the Vita thread. It also sees World of Final Fantasy, Spider: Rite of the Shrouded Moon and Exile's End, which are also available on PS4.

Carnival Games VR, Weeping Doll and Windlands VR come out for PSVR this week, in case you're still looking for some things to, well, look into. That's a VR joke.

Kupowered - It's my Blog!
  • Options
    Corporal CarlCorporal Carl Registered User regular
    I played a bit more of Rez Infinite, and apparently your headset/camera drifts slowly to the left the longer you play.
    I played through area 3, 4 and 5 and at the end of 5 I started getting erros that it couldn't see my Move controller because over that time I had slowly turned around and was pointing with my butt towards the camera, while I was pretty sure I was still looking forward.

Area 4 end boss was very interesting because you actually have to look backward in order to shoot at the boss.
    Area 5 was very impressive going through the evolution of life and then having to fight all bosses in one form or another.

I also played the Beyond level which was okay.

Somehow I could find AreaX in my menu :lol:

The tracking works very well in the game, I really have the impression I am in control with my Move and with my headset as a pointing device.

If only the camera wouldn't slowly drift towards the left.

I think I might've experienced a wee little bit of movement sickness when you are actually travelling sideways, bit not too much. Or I was getting a bit light-headed w'henever the game took my breath away...

PSN (PS4-Europe): Carolus-Billius
  • Options
    This week is all about World of Final Fantasy for me

Skyrim, in the future, when it's on sale most likely. Just too much stuff to play right now, don't need to tack Skyrim onto it

• Options
    HounHoun Registered User regular
    I played a bit more of Rez Infinite, and apparently your headset/camera drifts slowly to the left the longer you play.
    I played through area 3, 4 and 5 and at the end of 5 I started getting erros that it couldn't see my Move controller because over that time I had slowly turned around and was pointing with my butt towards the camera, while I was pretty sure I was still looking forward.

Area 4 end boss was very interesting because you actually have to look backward in order to shoot at the boss.
    Area 5 was very impressive going through the evolution of life and then having to fight all bosses in one form or another.

The tracking works very well in the game, I really have the impression I am in control with my Move and with my headset as a pointing device.

I think I might've experienced a wee little bit of movement sickness when you are actually travelling sideways, bit not too much. Or I was getting a bit light-headed w'henever the game took my breath away...

Back all the way out to the top level. Hit circle as many times as it takes.

Now, below "Play", will be "Area X".

• Options
    Redcoat-13Redcoat-13 Registered User regular
    Darth_Mogs wrote: »
    The Drop is pretty big this week!
    New Releases: Week of October 25, 2016
    Big Buck Hunter Arcade
    PS4 — Digital

Big Buck Hunter will bring the arcade experience to your living room with this fast paced, addictive arcade shooter! The all new control and aim mechanics will make this a must pick up and play arcade shooter experience. Travel around the globe and take down wild game in Whitetail and Moose adventures or try your aiming and speed skills in epic bonus challenges.

Carnival Games VR
    PS VR — Digital (Out 10/28)

Carnival Games VR brings an immersive virtual reality experience, allowing you to explore the park, interact with patrons, and play up to 12 different games. Enter a themed Carnival Alley where you can play a game and earn tickets for virtual prizes or unlock another game.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
    PS4 — Digital, Retail

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 gives players the ultimate Dragon Ball gaming experience! Develop your own warrior, create the perfect avatar, train to learn new skills, and help fight new enemies to restore the original story of the Dragon Ball series.

Winner of more than 200 Game of the Year Awards, Skyrim Special Edition brings the epic fantasy to life in stunning detail. The Special Edition includes the critically acclaimed game and add-ons with all-new features like remastered art and effects, volumetric god rays, dynamic depth of field, screen-space reflections, and more.

Exile’s End
    PS4, PS Vita — Digital

When the scion of the most powerful corporation in the galaxy goes missing on a remote mining planet, a team of mercenaries is dispatched to investigate. Among them is Jameson, an old soldier with a dark past. Inspired by early ’90s “cinematic platformers,’ Exile’s End plays out as an exploration-driven side-scrolling adventure through a massive mining complex on a moody, lonely alien world.

Farming Simulator 17
    PS4 — Digital, Retail

Take on the role of a modern farmer in Farming Simulator 17! Immerse yourself in a huge open world loaded with a harvest of new content. Explore farming possibilities over hundreds of acres of land, including a detailed new North American environment.

Forestry 2017 –The Simulation
    PS4 — Digital (Out 10/28)

Forestry 2017 — The Simulation takes you to the forest! Take over the tasks of a professional woodcutter and enjoy working in the woods! Control huge machinery, fell the trees, arrange the timber, and comb through your wood. Sell the wood, and earn money to expand your company.

PS4 — Digital

A world destroyed by a crystal explosion, a mysterious threat hanging over its inhabitants, and a goddess who creates a hero. This is Ginger: Beyond The Crystal. Ginger must reestablish the connection with the goddess by purifying corrupted crystals that have spread throughout the worlds. It won’t be easy — the worlds are full of enemies and traps across 15 different levels.

Infinite Air With Mark McMorris
    PS4 — Digital, Retail

Mark McMorris Infinite Air is a fresh welcome into snowboarding for newcomers and a challenging step into untracked territory for seasoned boarders. Get ready to shred custom-built runs and show off gnarly tricks across vast, personalized terrain parks and 100+ square miles of backcountry.

Just Dance 2017
    PS4, PS3 — Digital, Retail

Just Dance 2017 is more fun and easier to play than ever. Shake your hips and wave your hands with the Just Dance Controller App — if you have a smartphone, you don’t need PlayStation Move or Camera!

Kyurinaga’s Revenge
    PS4 — Digital

Kyurinaga’s Revenge is a 2D-based game with lots of platforming, action, and puzzles. Battle alongside our two heroes: the samurai Kaoru Tamanegi and the street fighter Broccoli Joe all across Feudal Japan in their new adventure!

Lithium: Inmate 39
    PS4 — Digital

Lithium Inmate 39 is a horrifying puzzler. It tells the story of a psychiatric patient who must find his way back to his origins, discovering his past and uncovering the secrets buried within his mind.

Minecraft: Story Mode — The Complete Adventure
    PS4 — Retail

Prepare for the adventure of a lifetime. As Jesse, you’ll embark on a perilous adventure across the Overworld, through the Nether, to the End, and beyond. While at EnderCon in hopes of meeting Gabriel the Warrior, you and your friends discover that something is wrong… something dreadful.

PS4 — Digital

Crush It takes fans back into authentic real-life stadiums for racing and freestyle events including the site of Monster Jam World Finals — Sam Boyd Stadium. Choose your favorite official Monster Jam trucks such as Grave Digger, Max-D, Monster Mutt, and many more.

Nobunaga’s Ambition: Sphere of Influence — Ascension
    PS4 — Digital, Retail

The newest release from the Historical Simulation Game landmark series, Nobunaga’s Ambition! Experience the reality of officer life in the Warring States period, and watch with your own eyes the fighting that brought the end of an era.

Party Golf
    PS4 — Digital (Out 10/26)

Tee off simultaneously to a psychedelic 2D world, with satisfyingly simple physics, except it’s a frenetic free-for-all to get in the hole. It’s instant fun with endless variety — there are trillions of gameplay combinations, from giant banana balls to turbo power-ups. The number of ways to play is practically endless!

Sherlock Holmes: The Devil’s Daughter
    PS4 — Digital, Retail

Sherlock Holmes: The Devil’s Daughter is a fantastic adventure with unique gameplay that blends investigation, action, and exploration for an extraordinary experience that will test the limits of your nerves and intelligence. Track down evil in the darkest corners of London and the human soul while playing as the great detective, as you untangle a web of intrigue leading to the final stunning revelation.

Snow
    PS4 — Digital

Snow is the only free-to-play, open world, winter sports game. Explore a massive mountain, customize your character with clothing and equipment from the biggest brands, and compete in events to be the best.

Spider: Rite of the Shrouded Moon
    PS4, PS Vita — Digital (Cross Buy)

You are a spider on the hunt, spinning webs to trap your prey. Explore an abandoned mansion, discover hidden passages, and leave the place covered in cobwebs. Unravel the story of the family who once lived at Blackbird Estate and solve puzzles left behind by a mysterious secret society.

Tethered
    PS VR — Digital

In a magical sky borne world, take on the role of a powerful Spirit Guardian charged with restoring life and balance. Command the Peeps, your loyal servants, to feed, fight, build, and sacrifice themselves for the greater good in a quest to release your entombed brethren.

Titanfall 2

In single player, an aspiring Pilot and a veteran Titan combine forces to save their own lives and combat a powerful enemy against all odds. Multiplayer offers brand new Titans, expanded Pilot abilities, and deeper customization to elevate the fast-paced and exciting gameplay fans expect from the series.

Weeping Doll
    PS VR — Digital (Out 10/27)

An ordinary family. A beautiful home. But, who’s crying? Search the home, scour every room and scrutinize over every detail to piece together the story that has been kept locked away…

Wick
    PS4 — Digital (Out 10/27)

Wick is a survival horror game where ghost stories are brought to life. Explore a local legend about the long lost children in the woods who can still be seen — but only by those who dare to enter alone by candlelight.

Windlands VR
    PS VR — Digital

A first person grappling hook exploration game. Soar through the ruins of a fallen world and discover the secrets of the ancients. Windlands has been developed primarily for Virtual Reality headsets, but is also a great experience for those without headsets.

World of Final Fantasy
    PS4, PS Vita — Digital, Retail

Embark on an adventure unlike any before to an all new World of Final Fantasy. With charming, stylized visuals for both the young and the young at heart, players will capture, customize, and evolve iconic monsters by stacking them to form adorable yet strategic monster towers.

Yomawari: Night Alone
    PS Vita — Digital

A young girl walks her dog at dusk when an accident occurs. After coming home, the girl’s sister runs into the night to find the dog. Neither returns. Now you must help the girl brave the town in the dead of night to find her missing loved ones.

So yeah, it's a bit hard to pick where to start, really. Titanfall 2 on PS4 is probably a good place, though. It's coming out this week, the first Titanfall game on Playstation and assumedly much better than the first one which people really liked too. Kinda? I get the feeling it was kinda mixed to positive but I didn't look into it too much. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Special Edition also comes out for PS4 in case you need a new dose of Dragon-Slaying in your life. They're joined by Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, Wick, Minecraft: Story Mode - The Complete Adventure, Nobunaga's Ambition: Sphere of Influence - Ascension and a handful of other things.

Just in time for Halloween, Vita gets Yomawari: Night Alone, that really creepy/cute game that has come up a few times in this thread and the Vita thread. It also sees World of Final Fantasy, Spider: Rite of the Shrouded Moon and Exile's End, which are also available on PS4.

Carnival Games VR, Weeping Doll and Windlands VR come out for PSVR this week, in case you're still looking for some things to, well, look into. That's a VR joke.

For me at any rate, it terms of what I spent my birthday gift vouchers on, it was between Titanfall 2 and Battlefield, and having played the betas of both on the ps4, I had a lot more fun with Titanfall 2 than I did with Battlefield.

Honestly, I was enormously tempted to get an Xbone when the first one came out, so I'm looking forward to giving TF2 a stab, especially now that I've got my SharQ controller (it has taken about 2 weeks to train myself to use the paddles as X and O although I still could be better).

Dishonored 2 is my treat for November; anyone know if it might look at saved data for the first one?

PSN Fleety2009
  • Options
    QanamilQanamil x Registered User regular

Additionally, to fix the tracking the internet says you need to cold boot the PS4 and disconnect then reconnect stuff, but I found that for Rez I just had to move from ~6 feet away to ~4 feet away.

• Options
    jclastjclast Registered User regular
    This morning I had 30 minutes and actively chose to play AdVenture Capitalist instead of Tomb Raider. I wonder if I somehow glitched my save because I have like a jillion angels on the moon and 500 on Earth.

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    StupidStupid Newcastle, NSWRegistered User regular
    I've got all those in my cart right now. Kinda knocking out the ones that don't feel like they'd be my thing.

EVE is interesting cause I quite like the idea of flying around and relaxing, not so much the multiplayer side of things though. Battlezone seems to have a decent solo campaign but again, it's primarily a multiplayer title so I can;t go all in on that either.

PS Worlds is a one trip through thing right, no replayability? Hefty price for something like that.
    The VR Worlds disc has gotten quite a bit of play here.

Two out of the five experiences are primarily one-and-done: Ocean Descent and London Heist. There are trophies for completing Ocean Descent and London Heist at least three times and choosing different experiences and/or endings. But that's not really additional gameplay.

The other three are actual games: Street Luge, Scavenger's Odyssey, and Danger Ball. No one seems to like them, which is the exact opposite of the players in my house. Danger Ball in particular has been the single most played VR game here. (It's VR PONG!!) Super simple, easy to play, but really really hard to be "good" at. They're not AAA games, but they are a step or three above the wave-based shooter level.

Having said that, if you're prone to VR/motion sickness, Scavenger's is a non-starter, and Street Luge is likely going to be problematic too. Luge was right at my comfort boundary for the first day or so, but as I've gotten more acclimated to using the thing, it's gotten easier and easier. Scavenger's is still too much for me though. Danger Ball is a completely stationary game.

26904.png
  • Options
    GMaster7GMaster7 Goggles Paesano Registered User regular
    Stupid wrote: »

The VR Worlds disc has gotten quite a bit of play here.

Two out of the five experiences are primarily one-and-done: Ocean Descent and London Heist. There are trophies for completing Ocean Descent and London Heist at least three times and choosing different experiences and/or endings. But that's not really additional gameplay.

The other three are actual games: Street Luge, Scavenger's Odyssey, and Danger Ball. No one seems to like them, which is the exact opposite of the players in my house. Danger Ball in particular has been the single most played VR game here. (It's VR PONG!!) Super simple, easy to play, but really really hard to be "good" at. They're not AAA games, but they are a step or three above the wave-based shooter level.

Having said that, if you're prone to VR/motion sickness, Scavenger's is a non-starter, and Street Luge is likely going to be problematic too. Luge was right at my comfort boundary for the first day or so, but as I've gotten more acclimated to using the thing, it's gotten easier and easier. Scavenger's is still too much for me though. Danger Ball is a completely stationary game.

I've heard so very little about Scavenger's Odyssey. I don't really know why. Is it just because it's super shallow?

PSN: SKI2000G | Steam: GMaster7 | Battle.net: GMaster7#1842
  • Options
    StupidStupid Newcastle, NSWRegistered User regular
    It's not a _bad_ game, it's just a super short and not terribly inspired FPS. If you're one of the lucky few who doesn't get sick playing it, you can finish the whole thing in less than an hour. There's not much game there and what there is isn't all that great. In a vacuum, people might be talking about it, but there are a lot of other Much Better options, so it doesn't even get mentioned as an also-ran.

26904.png
  • Options
    DiarmuidDiarmuid Amazing Meatball Registered User regular
    PAL Store Update:

There's a lot of stuff out this week.
    The main releasess being Titanfall 2, Skyrim Special Edition, World of Final Fantasy and the first Dark Souls 3 DLC.

25th October
    Farming Simulator 17
    Farming Simulator 17 – Premium Edition

Big Buck Hunter Arcade

Kyurinaga’s Revenge

Snow – Founder’s Pack

Tethered (PSVR)

Windlands

Team17 Variety Pack

Team17 Trophy Hunters Pack

Hasbro Family Fun Pack – Super Edition

Laser Disco Defenders (PS4, Vita)

Spider: Rite of the Shrouded Moon (PS4, Vita)

26th October
    The Tomorrow Children
    The Tomorrow Children: Frontier Pack

Emily Wants to Play

Space Overlords (PS4, PS3, Vita)

Dogchild

Exile’s End

Ultimate Puzzle Collection (Vita)

27th October
    Just Dance 2017 (PS4, PS3)

Light and Dark Bundle

Weeping Doll (PSVR)

Suikoden IV (PS3)

28th October

Titanfall 2 Standard Edition
    Titanfall 2 Deluxe Edition

Battlefield 1 – Titanfall 2 Deluxe Bundle

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
    Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 – Season Pass
    Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Deluxe Edition
    Dragon Ball Xenoverse 1 and 2 Bundle

World of Final Fantasy: Day 1 Edition (PS4, Vita)

Forestry 2017 – The Simulation

Infinite Air with Mark McMorris

Nobunagaís Ambition: SOI – Ascension with Bonus

Root Letter (PS4, Vita)

Carnival Games VR (PSVR)

Yomawari: Night Alone (Vita)
    Yomawari: Night Alone/ htoL#NiQ: The Firefly Diary (Vita)

PS4 DLC

25th October
    Dark Souls III - Ashes of Ariandel

Farming Simulator 17 - Season Pass, etc.

Minecraft - Various Skin and Map Packs

Snow - Various Credit bundles

26th October
    The Tomorrow Children - 12,000 Freeman Dollars & Princess Costume

27th October
    Doom - Hell Followed

Batman: The Telltale Series - Episode 3: New World Order

• Options
    Unco-ordinatedUnco-ordinated NZRegistered User regular
    A disclaimer for anyone interested in Suikoden IV: It sucks. Buy Suikoden 1, 2 or 3 instead.

Steam ID - LiquidSolid170 | PSN ID - LiquidSolid
  • Options
    QuiotuQuiotu Registered User regular
    A disclaimer for anyone interested in Suikoden IV: It sucks. Buy Suikoden 1, 2 or 3 instead.

Yep. It's even set 100 years before any of the other ones, so you aren't even missing anything story wise.

Let it stagnate until Suikoden V comes out, and then get that. That's okay to buy.

wbee62u815wj.png
  • Options
    Darth_MogsDarth_Mogs Registered User regular
    They put up the Store Update post late and I only noticed it now.
    Playstation Plus

PlayStation Plus Discounts

Platform Title PS Plus Price Original Price

PS4 101 WAYS TO DIE $7.49 $14.99
    PS4 ABSURD ANIMALS AVATAR BUNDLE $1.79 $2.99
    PS4 ASEMBLANCE $5.99 $9.99
    PS4 AVATAR MEMES COLLECTION BUNDLE $1.79 $2.99
    PS4 DAYLIGHT $4.49 $14.99
    PS4 DEAD RISING $13.99 $19.99
    PS4 DEAD RISING 2 $13.99 $19.99
    PS4 DEAD RISING 2 OFF THE RECORD $13.99 $19.99
    PS4 DEADLIGHT: DIRECTOR’S CUT $9.99 $19.99
    PS4 GAME OF THRONES – SEASON PASS $4.99 $24.99
    PS4 GRIM FANDANGO REMASTERED (CROSS-BUY) $2.24 $14.99
    PS4 HOW TO SURVIVE: STORM WARNING EDITION $3.99 $19.99
    PS4 KHOLAT $9.99 $19.99
    PS4 LAYERS OF FEAR $11.99 $19.99
    PS4 LAYERS OF FEAR: MASTERPIECE EDITION $13.79 $22.99
    PS4 NEVERENDING NIGHTMARES (CROSS-BUY) $7.49 $14.99
    PS4 OUTLAST $4.99 $19.99
    PS4 OUTLAST: BUNDLE OF TERROR $8.69 $28.99
    PS4 OUTLAST WHISTLEBLOWER $2.69 $8.99
    PS4 OXENFREE $11.99 $19.99
    PS4 OXENFREE BUNDLE: GAME + DYNAMIC THEME $13.19 $21.99
    PS4 OXENFREE BUNDLE: GAME + DYNAMIC THEME + AVATARS $14.39 $23.99
    PS4 PARANAUTICAL ACTIVITY (CROSS-BUY) $3.99 $9.99
    PS4 PILLAR $2.79 $7.99
    PS4 POLTERGEIST: A PIXELATED HORROR (CROSS-BUY) $1.59 $7.99
    PS4 RESIDENT EVIL 4 $11.99 $19.99
    PS4 RESIDENT EVIL 5 $11.99 $19.99
    PS4 RESIDENT EVIL 6 $11.99 $19.99
    PS4 RESIDENT EVIL TRIPLE PACK $35.69 $59.49
    PS4 SAINTS ROW: GAT OUT OF HELL $3.74 $14.99
    PS4 SLENDER: THE ARRIVAL $2.49 $9.99
    PS4 SPIDER: RITE OF THE SHROUDED MOON (CROSS-BUY) $7.99 $9.99
    PS4 TETHERED (VR) $29.69 $32.99
    PS4 THE FALL $1.99 $9.99
    PS4 THE SWAPPER (CROSS-BUY) $2.24 $14.99
    PS4 THE TOMORROW CHILDREN FRONTIER PACK $15.99 $19.99
    PS4 THE WALKING DEAD – SEASON 2 $4.99 $24.99
    PS4 THE WALKING DEAD: MICHONNE – A TELLTALE MINISERIES $4.49 $14.99
    PS4 THE WALKING DEAD: THE COMPLETE FIRST SEASON $4.99 $24.99
    PS4 WHITE NIGHT $4.94 $14.99
    PS3 ANNA – EXTENDED EDITION $4.49 $9.99
    PS3 BLOOD OF THE WEREWOLF $1.99 $4.99
    PS3 BLOODRAYNE (PS2 CLASSIC) $2.99 $9.99
    PS3 BLOODRAYNE 2 (PS2 CLASSIC) $2.99 $9.99
    PS3 BLOODRAYNE BETRAYAL $2.99 $9.99
    PS3 CASTLEVANIA: HARMONY OF DESPAIR $2.99 $14.99
    PS3 CASTLEVANIA: LORDS OF SHADOW – MIRROR OF FATE HD $3.74 $14.99
    PS3 CASTLEVANIA: LORDS OF SHADOW 2 $15.99 $39.99
    PS3 CATHERINE $4.99 $19.99
    PS3 EPIC ADVENTURES BUNDLE $11.59 $28.99
    PS3 FATAL FRAME (PS2 CLASSIC) $3.99 $9.99
    PS3 FATAL FRAME II: CRIMSON BUTTERFLY (PS2 CLASSIC) $3.99 $9.99
    PS3 FATAL FRAME III: THE TORMENTED (PS2 CLASSIC) $3.99 $9.99
    PS3 GAME OF THRONES – SEASON PASS $4.99 $24.99
    PS3 MANHUNT (PS2 CLASSIC) $1.99 $9.99
    PS3 PARANORMAL PURSUIT: THE GIFTED ONE COLLECTOR’S EDITION $7.49 $14.99
    PS3 RESIDENT EVIL 4 $9.99 $19.99
    PS3 RESIDENT EVIL 5 GOLD EDITION $11.99 $29.99
    PS3 RESIDENT EVIL 6 $7.99 $19.99
    PS3 RESIDENT EVIL 6 ULTIMATE EDITION $6.99 $27.99
    PS3 SACRA TERRA: KISS OF DEATH $5.99 $11.99
    PS3 SAINTS ROW GAT OUT OF HELL $3.74 $14.99
    PS3 SIREN (PS2 CLASSIC) $2.99 $9.99
    PS3 SIREN: BLOOD CURSE EPISODES 1-12 $5.99 $19.99
    PS3 SNARK BUSTERS: HIGH SOCIETY $5.99 $11.99
    PS3 THE SWAPPER (CROSS-BUY) $2.24 $14.99
    PS3 THE WALKING DEAD: SEASON TWO – SEASON PASS $2.99 $14.99
    PS3 THE WALKING DEAD: MICHONNE – A TELLTALE MINISERIES $4.49 $14.99
    PS3 THE WALKING DEAD: THE COMPLETE FIRST SEASON $2.99 $19.99
    PS3 ZOMBEER $2.99 $9.99
    PS3 ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE $1.99 $9.99
    PS VITA AGE OF ZOMBIES $2.99 $4.99
    PS VITA GRIM FANDANGO REMASTERED (CROSS-BUY) $2.24 $14.99
    PS VITA NEVERENDING NIGHTMARES (CROSS-BUY) $7.49 $14.99
    PS VITA PARANAUTICAL ACTIVITY (CROSS-BUY) $3.99 $9.99
    PS VITA PIXELJUNK MONSTERS: ULTIMATE HD $2.99 $14.99
    PS VITA POLTERGEIST: A PIXELATED HORROR (CROSS-BUY) $1.59 $7.99
    PS VITA SPIDER: RITE OF THE SHROUDED MOON (CROSS-BUY) $7.99 $9.99
    PS VITA SUMIONI: DEMON ARTS $2.99 $9.99
    PS VITA THE SWAPPER (CROSS-BUY) $2.24 $14.99
    PS VITA THE WALKING DEAD: THE COMPLETE FIRST SEASON $3.99 $19.99
    PSP CASTLEVANIA: DRACULA X CHRONICLES $5.99 $14.99
    PSP CORPSE PARTY: BOOK OF SHADOWS $5.99 $19.99
    PSP SILENT HILL: ORIGINS $3.99 $9.99
    Sales
    Platform Title Sale Price Original Price

PS4 101 WAYS TO DIE $8.99 $14.99
    PS4 ASEMBLANCE $6.99 $9.99
    PS4 DAYLIGHT $5.99 $14.99
    PS4 DEAD OR ALIVE 5 LAST ROUND – DECEPTION COSTUME SET $26.51 $33.99
    PS4 DEAD OR ALIVE 5 LAST ROUND – FIGHTER FORCE COSTUME SET $18.39 $22.99
    PS4 DEAD OR ALIVE 5 LAST ROUND – HALLOWEEN COSTUME 2015 SET $21.27 $27.99
    PS4 DEAD OR ALIVE 5 LAST ROUND – ULTIMATE HALLOWEEN SET $32.42 $46.99
    PS4 DEAD RISING $15.99 $19.99
    PS4 DEAD RISING 2 $15.99 $19.99
    PS4 DEAD RISING 2 OFF THE RECORD $15.99 $19.99
    PS4 DEADLIGHT: DIRECTOR’S CUT $11.99 $19.99
    PS4 DESTINY: RISE OF IRON $24.89 $29.99
    PS4 DOA5LR PRIVATE PARADISE MOVIE SET $19.99 $24.99
    PS4 GAME OF THRONES – SEASON PASS $7.49 $24.99
    PS4 GRIM FANDANGO REMASTERED (CROSS-BUY) $3.74 $14.99
    PS4 HOW TO SURVIVE: STORM WARNING EDITION $5.99 $19.99
    PS4 KHOLAT $11.99 $19.99
    PS4 LAYERS OF FEAR $13.99 $19.99
    PS4 LAYERS OF FEAR: MASTERPIECE EDITION $16.09 $22.99
    PS4 NEVERENDING NIGHTMARES (CROSS-BUY) $8.99 $14.99
    PS4 OUTLAST $6.99 $19.99
    PS4 OUTLAST: BUNDLE OF TERROR $11.59 $28.99
    PS4 OUTLAST WHISTLEBLOWER $3.59 $8.99
    PS4 OXENFREE $13.99 $19.99
    PS4 OXENFREE BUNDLE: GAME + DYNAMIC THEME $15.39 $21.99
    PS4 OXENFREE BUNDLE: GAME + DYNAMIC THEME + AVATARS $16.79 $23.99
    PS4 PARANAUTICAL ACTIVITY (CROSS-BUY) $4.99 $9.99
    PS4 PILLAR $3.59 $7.99
    PS4 POLTERGEIST: A PIXELATED HORROR (CROSS-BUY) $2.39 $7.99
    PS4 RESIDENT EVIL 4 $13.99 $19.99
    PS4 RESIDENT EVIL 5 $13.99 $19.99
    PS4 RESIDENT EVIL 6 $13.99 $19.99
    PS4 RESIDENT EVIL TRIPLE PACK $41.64 $59.49
    PS4 SAINTS ROW: GAT OUT OF HELL $5.09 $14.99
    PS4 SLENDER: THE ARRIVAL $3.49 $9.99
    PS4 SPIDER: RITE OF THE SHROUDED MOON (CROSS-BUY) $8.99 $9.99
    PS4 THE FALL $2.99 $9.99
    PS4 THE SWAPPER (CROSS-BUY) $3.74 $14.99
    PS4 THE WALKING DEAD – SEASON 2 $7.49 $24.99
    PS4 THE WALKING DEAD: MICHONNE – A TELLTALE MINISERIES $5.99 $14.99
    PS4 THE WALKING DEAD: THE COMPLETE FIRST SEASON $7.49 $24.99
    PS4 WHITE NIGHT $7.34 $14.99
    PS3 ACE COMBAT INFINITY: ACE COMBAT INFINITY STOCKED FUEL (10 UNITS + 1 FREE UNIT) $7.55 $8.99
    PS3 ACE COMBAT INFINITY: ACE COMBAT INFINITY STOCKED FUEL (50 UNITS + 10 FREE UNITS) $35.99 $44.99
    PS3 ANNA – EXTENDED EDITION $5.99 $9.99
    PS3 BLOOD OF THE WEREWOLF $2.49 $4.99
    PS3 BLOODRAYNE (PS2 CLASSIC) $3.99 $9.99
    PS3 BLOODRAYNE 2 (PS2 CLASSIC) $3.99 $9.99
    PS3 BLOODRAYNE BETRAYAL $3.99 $9.99
    PS3 CASTLEVANIA: HARMONY OF DESPAIR $4.49 $14.99
    PS3 CASTLEVANIA: LORDS OF SHADOW – MIRROR OF FATE HD $5.24 $14.99
    PS3 CASTLEVANIA: LORDS OF SHADOW 2 $19.99 $39.99
    PS3 CATHERINE $6.79 $19.99
    PS3 DEAD OR ALIVE 5 LAST ROUND – DECEPTION COSTUME SET $26.51 $33.99
    PS3 DEAD OR ALIVE 5 LAST ROUND – FIGHTER FORCE COSTUME SET $18.39 $22.99
    PS3 DEAD OR ALIVE 5 LAST ROUND – HALLOWEEN COSTUME 2015 SET $21.27 $27.99
    PS3 DEAD OR ALIVE 5 ULTIMATE – PRIVATE PARADISE SET $19.99 $24.99
    PS3 EPIC ADVENTURES BUNDLE $20.29 $28.99
    PS3 FATAL FRAME (PS2 CLASSIC) $4.99 $9.99
    PS3 FATAL FRAME II: CRIMSON BUTTERFLY (PS2 CLASSIC) $4.99 $9.99
    PS3 FATAL FRAME III: THE TORMENTED (PS2 CLASSIC) $4.99 $9.99
    PS3 GAME OF THRONES : GAME OF THRONES – SEASON PASS $7.49 $24.99
    PS3 MANHUNT (PS2 CLASSIC) $2.99 $9.99
    PS3 PARANORMAL PURSUIT: THE GIFTED ONE COLLECTOR’S EDITION $10.49 $14.99
    PS3 RESIDENT EVIL 4 $11.99 $19.99
    PS3 RESIDENT EVIL 5 GOLD EDITION $14.99 $29.99
    PS3 RESIDENT EVIL 6 $9.99 $19.99
    PS3 RESIDENT EVIL 6 ULTIMATE EDITION $9.79 $27.99
    PS3 SACRA TERRA: KISS OF DEATH $8.39 $11.99
    PS3 SAINTS ROW GAT OUT OF HELL $5.09 $14.99
    PS3 SIREN (PS2 CLASSIC) $3.99 $9.99
    PS3 SIREN: BLOOD CURSE EPISODES 1-12 $7.99 $19.99
    PS3 SNARK BUSTERS: HIGH SOCIETY $8.39 $11.99
    PS3 THE SWAPPER (CROSS-BUY) $3.74 $14.99
    PS3 THE WALKING DEAD: SEASON TWO – SEASON PASS $4.49 $14.99
    PS3 THE WALKING DEAD: MICHONNE – A TELLTALE MINISERIES $5.99 $14.99
    PS3 THE WALKING DEAD: THE COMPLETE FIRST SEASON $4.99 $19.99
    PS3 ZOMBEER $3.99 $9.99
    PS3 ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE $2.99 $9.99
    PS VITA AGE OF ZOMBIES $3.49 $4.99
    PS VITA GRIM FANDANGO REMASTERED (CROSS-BUY) $3.74 $14.99
    PS VITA NEVERENDING NIGHTMARES (CROSS-BUY) $8.99 $14.99
    PS VITA PARANAUTICAL ACTIVITY (CROSS-BUY) $4.99 $9.99
    PS VITA PIXELJUNK MONSTERS: ULTIMATE HD $4.49 $14.99
    PS VITA POLTERGEIST: A PIXELATED HORROR (CROSS-BUY) $2.39 $7.99
    PS VITA SPIDER: RITE OF THE SHROUDED MOON (CROSS-BUY) $8.99 $9.99
    PS VITA SUMIONI: DEMON ARTS $3.99 $9.99
    PS VITA THE SWAPPER (CROSS-BUY) $3.74 $14.99
    PS VITA THE WALKING DEAD: THE COMPLETE FIRST SEASON $4.99 $19.99
    PSP CASTLEVANIA: DRACULA X CHRONICLES $7.49 $14.99
    PSP CORPSE PARTY: BOOK OF SHADOWS $7.99 $19.99
    PSP SILENT HILL: ORIGINS $4.99 $9.99

Price Drop
    Platform Title New Price Original Price

PS4 DOA5LR HOT SUMMER THEME SET $29.49 $31.49
    PS4 MADDEN NFL 17 (POST LAUNCH) DELUXE EDITION $69.99 $79.99
    PS4 ZEN PINBALL 2 ORIGINALS SEASON 2 BUNDLE $14.99 $15.99
    PS3 FAR CRY 4 GOLD EDITION $59.99 $69.99

-(PS4) BIG BUCK HUNTER ARCADE $19.99
    -(PS4) DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 – $59.99
    -(PS4) DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 DELUXE EDITION – $89.99
    -(PS4) DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 SUPER EDITION – $84.99
    -(PS4) EXILE’S END $9.99
    -(PS4) GINGER: BEYOND THE CRYSTAL $19.99
    -(PS4) HONOR AND DUTY: ARCADE EDITION $6.99
    -(PS4) INFINITE AIR WITH MARK MCMORRIS $49.99
    -(PS4) JUST DANCE 2017 – $49.99
    -(PS4) JUST DANCE 2017 GOLD EDITION – $59.99
    -(PS4) KYURINAGA’S REVENGE $19.99
    -(PS4) LITHIUM: INMATE 39 $9.99
    -(PS4) MONSTER JAM: CRUSH IT! $19.99
    -(PS4) NEBULA REALMS (FREE TO PLAY) $0.00
    -(PS4) NOBUNAGA’S AMBITION: SPHERE OF INFLUENCE – ASCENSION $59.99
    -(PS4) OLLIOLLI: EPIC COMBO EDITION $26.99
    -(PS4) SHERLOCK HOLMES : THE DEVIL’S DAUGHTER $59.99
    -(PS4) SNOW – FOUNDER’S PACK $19.99
    -(PS4) SPIDER: RITE OF THE SHROUDED MOON (CROSS-BUY) $9.99
    -(PS4) TETHERED (VR) $32.99
    -(PS4) THE TOMORROW CHILDREN (FREE TO PLAY) $0.00
    -(PS4) WINDLANDS (VR) $24.99
    -(PS4) WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY DIGITAL DAY 1 EDITION $59.99

-(PS3) JUST DANCE 2017 $39.99

-(Vita) EXILE’S END $9.99
    -(Vita) SPIDER: RITE OF THE SHROUDED MOON (CROSS-BUY) $9.99
    -(Vita) YOMAWARI: NIGHT ALONE $19.99
    -(Vita) YOMAWARI: NIGHT ALONE / HTOLNIQ: THE FIREFLY DIARY $39.99
    -(Vita) WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY DIGITAL DAY 1 EDITION $39.99

-(Bundle) PS4 HASBRO FAMILY FUN PACK SUPER EDITION $59.99
    -(Bundle) PS4 THE LIGHT AND DARK BUNDLE $29.99
    -(Bundle) PS4 THE TOMORROW CHILDREN FRONTIER PACK $19.99

Well, pretty much as we thought it was going to be. World of Final Fantasy, Titanfall 2 (in a few days), Yomawari: Night Alone just in time for Halloween. Speaking of Halloween, there's a nice Halloween sale going on, the first week of it, I believe!

Kupowered - It's my Blog!
  • Options
    Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    November PS+

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
    Deadly Tower of Monsters

Dirt 3
    Costume Quest 2

Letter Quest remastered
    Something BMX

Kinda meh. I own most of these games already, but Rapture is pretty great, and Deadly Tower of Monsters is good too.

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    That's twice in a row I bought games that got +'ed the month later.

• Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    yeah I just got most of those too.

suuuuuuucks

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Having games on sale and then +ing them shortly afterwards is annoying.

• Options
    GMaster7GMaster7 Goggles Paesano Registered User regular
    Everybody's Gone to the Rapture is definitely worth playing, in my opinion. Really enjoyed spending an evening with it. I know nothing about DToM.

Letter Quest looks like it's a Bookworm Adventures type spelling game, which... I enjoyed as a college freshman 10 years ago but don't really want to play right now. Oh well, free is free. Not like I need an excuse for a bigger backlog.

PSN: SKI2000G | Steam: GMaster7 | Battle.net: GMaster7#1842
  • Options
    GMaster7 wrote: »
    Everybody's Gone to the Rapture is definitely worth playing, in my opinion. Really enjoyed spending an evening with it. I know nothing about DToM.

Letter Quest looks like it's a Bookworm Adventures type spelling game, which... I enjoyed as a college freshman 10 years ago but don't really want to play right now. Oh well, free is free. Not like I need an excuse for a bigger backlog.

DToM is a twin stick sorta ARPG where you play as one of three characters in an awesome cheesy 1950's B tier Sci-Fi movie. The game's narrator is the movie's director recording commentary for the DVD. Also the game looks like the movie would. You can see strings on flying creatures, and the bosses look great too. One of the first ones is a giant ape boss, and he looks straight out of the original King Kong. There's even little touched like fingerprint smears on the screen showing up in the sunlight. It's a pretty fun little game!

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • Options
    DirtyDirty Registered User regular
    I know people hate the term, but EGttR is a walking sim, right? As usual, the PS3/Vita offerings made me wish they would drop them from the program and focus on better PS4 titles.

• Options
    Rapture would fall into the walking sim category, yes. If you're not a fan of those you wont like it. It has a super interesting story, however. I really liked it, but I'm also a fan of that genre.

• Options
    QanamilQanamil x Registered User regular
    Hey cool, I never picked up Rapture.

• Options
    nusunusu Registered User regular
    edited October 2016
    nothing to see here, move along.

nusu on
  • Options
    cncaudatacncaudata Registered User regular
    I have a playstation network question that I'm hoping you fine folks can answer. I have a sub-account that my son uses so he can have his own saved games, etc. It doesn't have PS+, since it appears you need to purchase separately for sub accounts. Anyway, he's always been able to run strikes in Destiny even though he didn't have PS+.

He can't anymore. I don't know if something changed with the update that happened yesterday, or if there was a grace period after creating his account (it's maybe 2-3 months old), or if I need to re-configure something. Does anyone know what might be going on?

PSN: Broodax- battle.net: broodax#1163
  • Options
    RandomHajileRandomHajile Not actually a Snatcher The New KremlinRegistered User regular
    cncaudata wrote: »
    I have a playstation network question that I'm hoping you fine folks can answer. I have a sub-account that my son uses so he can have his own saved games, etc. It doesn't have PS+, since it appears you need to purchase separately for sub accounts. Anyway, he's always been able to run strikes in Destiny even though he didn't have PS+.

He can't anymore. I don't know if something changed with the update that happened yesterday, or if there was a grace period after creating his account (it's maybe 2-3 months old), or if I need to re-configure something. Does anyone know what might be going on?
    Did you recently get a second PS4 and set that as the main? The only way his account should get the online access is if he's playing on whatever is listed as your primary PS4.

• Options
    cncaudatacncaudata Registered User regular

Did you recently get a second PS4 and set that as the main? The only way his account should get the online access is if he's playing on whatever is listed as your primary PS4.

He is on the one and only PS4 we've ever had. I wonder if it's just a weird thing and I need to just log into the PS4 quick and it'll work again... testing soon.

PSN: Broodax- battle.net: broodax#1163
  • Options
    RandomHajileRandomHajile Not actually a Snatcher The New KremlinRegistered User regular

He is on the one and only PS4 we've ever had. I wonder if it's just a weird thing and I need to just log into the PS4 quick and it'll work again... testing soon.
    Probably just that. Just needs to update your licenses.

• Options
    I'll try out Dirt 3 for free even though I most assuredly won't like it

Letter Quest is fun but I already own it

I bought Costume Quest 2 at launch and haven't even played it

• Options
    Corporal CarlCorporal Carl Registered User regular
    I really had a lot of fun with Letter Quest Remastered; it's cute, fun, and addictive, and I found it really original.
    Just remember that it considers ZZZ as a word (as in "Catch some ZZZs") and you'll be fine :wink:

PSN (PS4-Europe): Carolus-Billius
  • Options
    Third party "elite" controllers incoming

The Razer controller looks kind of shitty, and also it's a Razer product, so it will almost certainly break within a week of purchase. The other one looks ok, with the exception of the d-pad disc. It looks like an XBone controller, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Especially if you prefer that analog stick configuration.

• Options
    Those look like trash

I just want customizable DS4s like Xbox has with their creation lab stuff

Let me make a white controller with hot pink trim

• Options
    CenoCeno pizza time Registered User regular
    Looks like Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 are coming to PS4 in March.

I bet my daughter will want to watch me play them.

This discussion has been closed.