As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Giant [chat]s

• Options
    Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    Delmain wrote: »
    dOdIP9O.jpg

We just got this one star Yelp review.

I am going to Soylent Green some technophobic motherfuckers. Jesus H. Fucking Christ I hate people. Literally the world would be a better place if this person ceased to exist.

Yelp is such bullshit.

I first attempted to report the review for "false information."

You can't.

Yelp says every story has two sides, and they won't remove a review just because we don't "agree" with it, and you should probably try to work it out in comments.

So I'm going to publicly scored earth an idiot right now.

Yelp is the CNN of review sites, huh.

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Echo wrote: »
    Woooow. I'd say Notch has gone off the deep end, but I said that last time and now he's drilling through rock bottom.

I won't even post his tweets. You know where to find them.

I have made a guess as to what it is

• Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Elki wrote: »
    Visiting my parents and went with them to the eid prayer where I witnessed the greatest sermon in Islam's history. It started out quite blandly, forgive this and pardon that, do not give in to anger. And then we transitioned to the real meat of things, why you should stop acting so rude in parking lots, cutting people off, and especially not stealing your neighbor's goddamn designated parking spot. This latter point would be repeated quite often, with several illustrative examples from hadith to show that the prophet Mohamed would like you to please stop stealing your neighbor's parking spot. Because, frankly, it is unislamic what you're doing. Everyone kept knowingly nodding through the whole thing, and I managed to contain myself and not lose it.

Live by the example of Imam Hossein who as we all know respected the heavenly law of the lawn chair placed in the dug out parking spot after the heavy snow

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    BSoB wrote: »
    desc wrote: »
    zepherin wrote: »
    That's a decent comic.

Let's talk some more about shitty managers.
    DOWN WITH THE WAGE SYSTEM!

Also don't invest your wages in beanie babies

Well, but they are at an all time low!

They can only go back up from here!

Thanks for reminding me about the guy who squandered his sister's inheritance on BitCoins.

Yeah

... Yeah

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    something bout the added player characters in mario 64 ds rankles my ankles

actually I think it's specifically that they added em to the very beginning of the game

mario 64's opening is so perfectly simple. there's mario, there's a castle, there's a missing princess. throwing wario and luigi etc into the mix just muddles that opening up. i think they shoulda kept the opening then had the other PCs unlock later on

Also apparently the characters have different abilities and there are some things some characters can't reach like in Donkey Kong 64? which sounds more tedious than fun

• Options
    I was right :(

• Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    If anyone wants to give me a billion dollars on the condition I post stupid things on Twitter, I am willing to bear this burden.

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    I got approved for my apartment. I'm moving out. This is apparently really happening.

• Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    Woooow. I'd say Notch has gone off the deep end, but I said that last time and now he's drilling through rock bottom.

oh noooooooo
    why did I read that I didn't know he was gross

• Options
    Atomika wrote: »
    I got approved for my apartment. I'm moving out. This is apparently really happening.

I'm sure you have a lot of complicated emotions that a reaction will not cover, so I'm sending you an e-hug. <3

• Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    Coinage wrote: »
    If anyone wants to give me a billion dollars on the condition I post stupid things on Twitter, I am willing to bear this burden.

Okay, i got you.

• Options

that's funny, beasto brought him up this morning as I was speculating on whether SGDQ could actually hit $1 million in donations this year. He was like, "I wonder when Notch is getting involved"

Me: he probably won't he's too busy railing against feminists on twitter

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    As SJW filth,

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    dOdIP9O.jpg

We just got this one star Yelp review.

I am going to Soylent Green some technophobic motherfuckers. Jesus H. Fucking Christ I hate people. Literally the world would be a better place if this person ceased to exist.

Yelp is such bullshit.

I first attempted to report the review for "false information."

You can't.

Yelp says every story has two sides, and they won't remove a review just because we don't "agree" with it, and you should probably try to work it out in comments.

So I'm going to publicly scored earth an idiot right now.

If you bribe them, they'll remove it

I will eat lava and shit granite before Yelp gets a penny from us.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    John allison is British, right
    I wonder if there's something i'm not getting (the famed British dry humour??) when i read his comics when they are posted because they tend not to be entertaining to me personally

Then again i think most webcomics are bad

• Options

oh noooooooo
    why did I read that I didn't know he was gross

He's been publicly swimming in some sharky waters for some time now

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    Visiting my parents and went with them to the eid prayer where I witnessed the greatest sermon in Islam's history. It started out quite blandly, forgive this and pardon that, do not give in to anger. And then we transitioned to the real meat of things, why you should stop acting so rude in parking lots, cutting people off, and especially not stealing your neighbor's goddamn designated parking spot. This latter point would be repeated quite often, with several illustrative examples from hadith to show that the prophet Mohamed would like you to please stop stealing your neighbor's parking spot. Because, frankly, it is unislamic what you're doing. Everyone kept knowingly nodding through the whole thing, and I managed to contain myself and not lose it.

so who was it that took the guy's parking spot I wonder

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options

Good luck, Atomika :bro:

• Options
    And he brings up James Rolfe even though I don't think Rolfe ever said anything like that?

Unless he's done some double downing of his own

• Options

so who was it that took the guy's parking spot I wonder

Not pointing fingers HASSAN

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Hakkekage wrote: »

Live by the example of Imam Hossein who as we all know respected the heavenly law of the lawn chair placed in the dug out parking spot after the heavy snow

Oh, is that a snowy metropolitan thing? I've heard about this, once.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    That's a decent comic.

Yeeeaaahh.

And on the list of things that shouldn't be considered investments. Jewelry.

My Fiance was watching QVC and they were talking about a piece of jewelry being an investment piece.

*eye twitch*

• Options

Boston nearly descended into a war of all against all during last year's brutal winter didn't you hear

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Leitner wrote: »
    Deebs, pay her the 15 extra minutes tbqh.

Outside very rare exceptions, on time is on time in a healthy office environment.

*squints at post*
    you thought i was serious?

• Options

Boston nearly descended into a war of all against all during last year's brutal winter didn't you hear

im p sure there were no survivors

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    edited July 2016
    oh and apparently they haven't added analog controls to Mario 64 DS even tho DSes have analog sticks now

come onnnnnnn

wandering on
  • Options
    Grape ApeGrape Ape Registered User regular

I thought that was just the end of Hockey season

• Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37Z_bIqIWpg

I've been digging this song lately and for some reason it always makes me think of @y2jake215

why don't we talk anymore jake

why

football season is starting soon we must prepare for the seahawks fans

• Options
    That's a decent comic.

Yeeeaaahh.

And on the list of things that shouldn't be considered investments. Jewelry.

My Fiance was watching QVC and they were talking about a piece of jewelry being an investment piece.

*eye twitch*

It's not a monetary investment. But there is a value in passing down items of jewelry through the generations (until one feckless unworthy grandchild pawns it to buy one of those videogames)

• Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    Man I wish pokemon go like, told you anything at all about itself

• Options
    LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »

Outside very rare exceptions, on time is on time in a healthy office environment.

*squints at post*

Yes.

• Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    edited July 2016
    Notch is one of those people who would have been better off trashing his twitter account after the first time he did a thing

But noope, gotta open the mouth and jam the foot right back in repeatedly. He's one of those people who can't help but engage every time

I don't really get it but w/e

Orphane on
  • Options

I'm sure you have a lot of complicated emotions that a reaction will not cover, so I'm sending you an e-hug. <3

this is appropriate <3

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular

*squints at post*

Oh thank Christ. I thought you were kidding but everyone was taking it so earnestly. Deebs I was sharpening the guillotine blade. FWIW I would have pardoned your fam.

• Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    Orphane wrote: »
    Notch is one of those people who would have been better off trashing his twitter account after the first time he did a thing

But noope, gotta open the mouth and jam the foot right back in repeatedly. He's one of those people who can't help but engage every time

who would ever think that programmers who worked on a single game for years would not be well adjusted

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular

The whole thing is enjoyable because I get to watch one person have a melt down, and half the internet rage at it.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    Man I wish pokemon go like, told you anything at all about itself

it does

Step One: Pokemon
    Step Two: Go!

• Options
    @spool32 @Belasco32

can we make one of these?

this speaks to my aesthetic as a person

• Options
    Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular

who would ever think that programmers who worked on a single game for years would not be well adjusted

And he's fabulously wealthy on top of it.

• Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »

*squints at post*

Oh thank Christ. I thought you were kidding but everyone was taking it so earnestly. Deebs I was sharpening the guillotine blade. FWIW I would have pardoned your fam.

But who would trust a traitor's blood?

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
This discussion has been closed.