As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

negroni sbagl[chat]o

PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
one of my favorite drinks, a negoni sbagliato is a negroni with prosecco substituted for gin (spagliato means "messed up" in italian)

very refreshing and perfect on a hot afternoon

negroni-sb.jpg

1 oz campari
1 oz sweet vermouth (specifically carpano antica)
1 oz prosecco

deeeelish

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
9pr1GIh.jpg?1

• Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    WHAT

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    I will trust that this drink is awesome as I am a lame-o teetotaler

• Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    that looks good

• Options
    I want a sex on the beach spagliato. Not a drink.

• Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    =(

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Failure of the system leads to drinking.

Checks out.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    That drink looks so podly.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    I like old fashioned and negronis.
    I would like that drink.

• Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    Thanks Obama.

jc5ygqo2tt7x.jpg

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    I can't get to level 5 because the servers are down all the time.

• Options

Are you a total teetotaler trying to teetotal totally?

• Options
    ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    Do you think there's a Pokemon in that giant vertical cave people base jump into?

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • Options
    Drez wrote: »

I total the tees for philosophical and medical reasons.

• Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    Hell yeah got a seaking.

• Options
    SealSeal Registered User regular
    Zampanov wrote: »
    Do you think there's a Pokemon in that giant vertical cave people base jump into?
    only one way to find out

• Options
    Drez wrote: »

I total the tees for philosophical and medical reasons.

Alcohol is medical treason.

• Options
    davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular
    Facebook links are usually not something I share, but uh, this is an exception!
    360 degree view from a pyramid, yes!

How dare the thread be closed as I post this. Have at you @Geth !

• Options
    Fuck yeah got a seaking.

Fixed for the oldest and dankest of memes.

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    spalleeyatto

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    Seal wrote: »
    Zampanov wrote: »
    only one way to find out

Attach the phone to a drone?

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • Options
    I speel my dreenk

• Options
    Maddening thing my son is now doing? Turning over while changing him. This is specifically alarming when changing him out of a shitty diaper. Damn it boy!

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    I put on the Snoop Dogg vs. Chris Paul lip sync battle.

Snoop, being Snoop, I think didn't realize it was lip sync. Dude kind of just starts belting out songs when Chris Paul is up.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Preacher wrote: »
    Maddening thing my son is now doing? Turning over while changing him. This is specifically alarming when changing him out of a shitty diaper. Damn it boy!

Such are the perils of tummy time strengthening his core.

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular

Sounds like you got a defective unit

I suggest taking him in to your local baby retailer and exchanging him for a new model

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    If it happened in the middle east instead:

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Echo wrote: »
    If it happened in the middle east instead:

That's a pretty dark take on American Idol

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    YoshisummonsYoshisummons You have to let the dead vote, otherwise you'd just kill people you disagree with!Registered User regular
    @DasUberEdward
    1vmpGBY.gif

Shine on you sassy bastard.

• Options
    @DasUberEdward
    1vmpGBY.gif

100k limit for avatars.

• Options
    simonwolf wrote: »

I suggest taking him in to your local baby retailer and exchanging him for a new model

I have suggested this before to my wife when he wakes up twice a night and decides after waking up at 3am its a perfect time to have a one sided conversation with himself, she told me there is no defective baby returns and I think that's just bullshit big Baby is selling on you.

And yeah I recall when I was delighted he'd turn over on to his stomach, now its obnoxious because he'll go from happy on his back to upset on his stomach and seemingly unaware how that happened, and usually that kind of self inflicted stupidity is associated with voting GOP.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    YoshisummonsYoshisummons You have to let the dead vote, otherwise you'd just kill people you disagree with!Registered User regular
    @ DasUberEdward
    http://i.imgur.com/1vmpGBY.gif

100k limit for avatars.
    Oh apologies thought it was the same limit for posting.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular

I have suggested this before to my wife when he wakes up twice a night and decides after waking up at 3am its a perfect time to have a one sided conversation with himself, she told me there is no defective baby returns and I think that's just bullshit big Baby is selling on you.

And yeah I recall when I was delighted he'd turn over on to his stomach, now its obnoxious because he'll go from happy on his back to upset on his stomach and seemingly unaware how that happened, and usually that kind of self inflicted stupidity is associated with voting GOP.

the thing about babies is they are really dumb

they can't even do arithmetic

• Options
    DasUberEdward
    1vmpGBY.gif

100k limit for avatars.

rekt

• Options
    Sliced apple should be a mandatory ingredient in potato salads.

• Options
    Chanus wrote: »

the thing about babies is they are really dumb

they can't even do arithmetic

Worse than that, he can barely drink by himself. Human babies are the most useless of the animal kingdom by far. Like even among primates our young is useless up to age 18 at which point they move from useless to worthless.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options

all salads should be waldorf

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular

Apples aren't potatoes .
    That's why they don't share the same name

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    TTODewback wrote: »

Apples aren't potatoes .

You make an excellent point. Less tasty, but still a point.

• Options
    TTODewback wrote: »

Apples aren't potatoes .

um

pomme de terre

• Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    edited July 2016
    I really like how Witcher 3 structures most of its quests

Like in 2 all the oils and item management and stuff just felt like kind of a chore

In 3 though it goes for this very cool sort of monster hunter procedural, you get a quest and gather clues and if you need items to fight the monster that's wrapped up right into that narrative. It makes that whole preparation stage feel very satisfying, you get a feeling of satisfaction when you finally get to that quest and you're all prepared to fight the scary monster.

It also just gives the world a very fleshed out, lived in feel. These aren't like, new monsters that nobody's ever heard of before. Even people that aren't monster hunters are going to know not to go down to the shore at night, or to keep an iron nail in their door, or a dozen other little things that explain why everyone in this world didn't get eaten by monsters a long time ago.

The more time I spend playing W3 the more impressed I am with it.

Also that the few times when you do accept some sort of silly fetch quest or "go find my lost goat" quest, Geralt is plainly like super unenthused about it, or he'll just specify that hey, IF he happens to wander across your goat he'll bring it back but he's not going to waste his damn time looking for some random animal all day.

Kana on
    A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
This discussion has been closed.