As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Need a way to contact PA / the Automata kickstarter organisers

TwicetimesTwicetimes Registered User new member
Apologies for posting here, but I'm having no luck anywhere else.

I really need a way to get a response from PA or whoever is overseeing the Automata kickstarter. I've tried sending a message via Kickstarter. Even though there's been project updates recently, I get no replies. I then tried the PA store contact form, as it was the only means of contact I could find via the site.

If anyone knows of another email address / means of communication I could use to get in touch with them, it would be most appreciated.

• Options
    MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    If you've done both of those and posted in the KS message board, that's about all you can do.

I'm a backer too, and after only 3 KS projects have learned that KS is not the place for you if you want quick responses or on-time anything.

Sorry not to be more help, but that's how it goes with projects.

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Tycho is active on Twitter, as are most of the rest of the staff. You could try there...

• Options
    TwicetimesTwicetimes Registered User new member
    Thanks guys. I received a response a couple of hours ago, so I'm guessing somebody saw this and nudged the relevant person.

• Options
    darkmayodarkmayo Registered User regular
    Backer as well, the automata one is one of the few I have backed that I haven't really been following much, certainly was more of a "Hey this sounds like a neat project, here is some money hope it turns out well." i'll see it when it comes out and I suspect the hoodie will also be nice.

Switch SW-6182-1526-0041