Need a way to contact PA / the Automata kickstarter organisers

TwicetimesTwicetimes Registered User new member
Apologies for posting here, but I'm having no luck anywhere else.

I really need a way to get a response from PA or whoever is overseeing the Automata kickstarter. I've tried sending a message via Kickstarter. Even though there's been project updates recently, I get no replies. I then tried the PA store contact form, as it was the only means of contact I could find via the site.

If anyone knows of another email address / means of communication I could use to get in touch with them, it would be most appreciated.

• MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    If you've done both of those and posted in the KS message board, that's about all you can do.

I'm a backer too, and after only 3 KS projects have learned that KS is not the place for you if you want quick responses or on-time anything.

Sorry not to be more help, but that's how it goes with projects.

"Never believe management about anything anywhere." -Aistan
  • spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Tycho is active on Twitter, as are most of the rest of the staff. You could try there...

zepherin
  • TwicetimesTwicetimes Registered User new member
    Thanks guys. I received a response a couple of hours ago, so I'm guessing somebody saw this and nudged the relevant person.

• darkmayodarkmayo Registered User regular
    Backer as well, the automata one is one of the few I have backed that I haven't really been following much, certainly was more of a "Hey this sounds like a neat project, here is some money hope it turns out well." i'll see it when it comes out and I suspect the hoodie will also be nice.