As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Home page broken

HeatwaveHeatwave Come, now, and walk the path of explosions with me!Registered User regular
I didn't see this addressed anywhere so I'm going to just assume this is a problem on my end for now.

I can't seem to load the home page without it being broken. I tried it with adblock turned off, as well as in incognito on chrome, but the result is still the same. The forums work fine, its just the home page. Is there something I can do on my end? Like make an exception on the chrome cookies settings or something?

https://www.penny-arcade.com/

y2hnvkd.png?1

P2n5r3l.jpg
Steam / Origin & Wii U: Heatwave111 / FC: 4227-1965-3206 / Battle.net: Heatwave#11356

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Seems you're not getting the style sheet. I dunno if the link is dynamically generated or not, but can you access this link?

• Options
    HeatwaveHeatwave Come, now, and walk the path of explosions with me!Registered User regular
    edited September 2016
    No I can't seem to access that

BHBAzDY.png?1

EDIT: Just got home and it seems to be working now. No idea how, but I'm happy with the result.

Heatwave on
    P2n5r3l.jpg
    Steam / Origin & Wii U: Heatwave111 / FC: 4227-1965-3206 / Battle.net: Heatwave#11356
  • Options
    FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    Incidentally, this is happening to me at home as well. Been like this for a couple hours at least; I don't usually visit the main page at home, so it's possible it's been like this for an unknown amount of time.

X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • Options
    That's so weird. It's been working fine since my last post here.

P2n5r3l.jpg