As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Pump[Chat] Beer is Butt, Drink Pilsner

• Options
    AresProphetAresProphet Registered User regular
    bitching and moaning below
    I have become disgusted with myself and am eating healthy and drinking only one night per week and I feel kind of righteously angry at myself for getting into a position where none of my clothes fit anymore. what did I think would happen drinking 4 or 5 beers per night. I'm a moron.

I want to lose 20 pounds. hopefully by the end of January. 4 pounds per month seems reasonable given that I can't really exercise. if I can swing that I'll aim for 30 pounds. that'll get me to 165.

I also need to do that without screwing up the financial goal I set for myself which involves paying off about 10k in debt (mostly medical bills) by the end of January. which is when I get my holiday commission check hence the odd deadline. (for those keeping score I have just under 4k to go and the fat commission checks are yet to come)

if I meet both of those goals I will build myself a sweet new gaming PC. if I don't I will endure the shame of being cast out of the PC master race because my 5 year old rig can hardly run anything.

but mostly I'm doing this because none of my doctors seem to know how to stop my body from deteriorating and my best shot at not being in constant chronic pain all the time is to try to get back in some semblance of shape. I've been prescribed physical therapy but I have no idea where I'm going to find the time for that because I have to do all this while working 50+ hour weeks through the end of the year.

if I can't get my shit together in the space of 5 months I am gonna be real mad at me

ex9pxyqoxf6e.png
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    IMG_0180edit.jpg

i made this for dinner with roasted potatoes and a simple salad of arugula, grape tomatoes, cucumber, and a balsamic, mustard, olive oil dressing

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    So I've read plenty of history, mostly military focused, about Israel- and also autobiographies of its major figures. But now I'm reading a book featuring lots of interviews with regular soldiers, airmen etc during the six day war. It is super fascinating, vs reading some historian aggregating sources at his discretion with relatively few direct quotes.

• Options
    KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    I should get some Smash Brothers DLC characters before that stuff disappears some day.

• Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    milski wrote: »
    Hakkes how are you constantly on mobile at, like, 9 PM on a weekend? Is this one of those "I have friends and social activities" things I've read about?
    I often post on mobile at home because I don't want to get out of bed.

• Options
    Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    Hey you nerds look at this

http://www.shatteredstarlight.com/shattered-starlight/coming-soon/

comingsoon.jpg
    Farah Shaughnessy is a magical girl. Or rather, she was a magical girl. Now, instead of saving Montreal from the forces of Chaos and Entropy, she’s just trying to hold down a decent job to pay her rent and still trying to get her life together a decade after the breakup of her team. When strange things start happening around her and old enemies start to reappear, Farah has to make a choice: face the things she’s been running from all these years or put down her astral weapon hockey stick and walk away for good.

Shattered Starlight is an online graphic novel. It is intended for older teen/mature audiences, and will eventually contain violence, profanity, sex and general NSFW-ness.

Yeah, you like that don't you, you nerds.
    (it's super cool)

• Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    More beer chat??

NO

2npmamwise4w.png

http://youtu.be/h67JpMyrOVE

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • Options
    A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    nooo internet why do you have to be sucky all of a sudden

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    So I've read plenty of history, mostly military focused, about Israel- and also autobiographies of its major figures. But now I'm reading a book featuring lots of interviews with regular soldiers, airmen etc during the six day war. It is super fascinating, vs reading some historian aggregating sources at his discretion with relatively few direct quotes.

@Organichu there's been a big movement from "maps & chaps" in history/historiography to more ground level and average person accounts

Honestly I'm a little more old school but I do find it quite refreshing

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    I've ordered some sort of grilled cheese pizza

God help me

• Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    Quid wrote: »

God help me

You are already dead

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • Options
    Vanguard wrote: »
    IMG_0180edit.jpg

i made this for dinner with roasted potatoes and a simple salad of arugula, grape tomatoes, cucumber, and a balsamic, mustard, olive oil dressing

giev recip

ex9pxyqoxf6e.png
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Vanguard wrote: »
    IMG_0180edit.jpg

giev recip

is this one

http://damndelicious.net/2015/12/25/herb-chicken-with-lemon-cream-sauce/

• Options
    Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    edited September 2016

You know I gotta admit it's a cheesy setting but it's really kind of fun in a mindless popcorn way, I've got a soft spot in my heart for 40K

The mission where you have to escape the planet getting Exterminatused what, just after that cutscene? is just hilarious in that it works at all

Rear Admiral Choco on
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    edited September 2016
    Currently charging my new electric trimmer.... But i have a question. It's the Wahl Lithium Ion + kit you guys said was good.

l0g8tpkzw27m.png

What are the things in the rectangle called?

The instructions are not super clear, an the box only mentions the 8 big guides....

Are those 4 smaller guides specifically for beards?

TIA in advance.

21stCentury on
  • Options

God help me

Your future self will not appreciate it.

• Options

God help me

You're about to eat a grilled cheese pizza.

God has already helped you, my friend.

• Options
    SealSeal Registered User regular
    grilled cheese pizza
    Is that a pizza minus the sauce, or a pizza with grilled cheeses on it?

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular

comingsoon.jpg
    Farah Shaughnessy is a magical girl. Or rather, she was a magical girl. Now, instead of saving Montreal from the forces of Chaos and Entropy, she’s just trying to hold down a decent job to pay her rent and still trying to get her life together a decade after the breakup of her team. When strange things start happening around her and old enemies start to reappear, Farah has to make a choice: face the things she’s been running from all these years or put down her astral weapon hockey stick and walk away for good.

Shattered Starlight is an online graphic novel. It is intended for older teen/mature audiences, and will eventually contain violence, profanity, sex and general NSFW-ness.

(it's super cool)

Oooh Montreal!

i live there.

• Options

God help me

god damnit quid

why must you tempt me so

ex9pxyqoxf6e.png
  • Options

God help me

god damnit quid

why must you tempt me so

I am eating a ba na na

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    edited September 2016
    Mmm. Cheap chinese and hard strawberry lemonade.

Edit: I'd be on my couch, but I'm learning that not having end tables for it is kind of a bitch.

Athenor on
    He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular

comingsoon.jpg

(it's super cool)

Oooh Montreal!

i live there.

my condolences

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    I want avacado toast : (

• Options
    I will be Taco Belling it again.

I get:
    - 2 Cheesy Gorditas
    - 1 Shredded Chicken Burrito
    - 1 Large Unsweetened Iced Tea
    - Fire Sauce

• Options
    simonwolf wrote: »

comingsoon.jpg

(it's super cool)

Oooh Montreal!

i live there.

my condolences

Ha ha ha.

i used to live in the woods, under a massive tree.

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    Krathoon wrote: »
    I will be Taco Belling it again.

I get:
    - 2 Cheesy Gorditas
    - 1 Shredded Chicken Burrito
    - 1 Large Unsweetened Iced Tea
    - Fire Sauce

I get

2 fiesta potatoes
    2 crunchy tacos
    1 whatever looks interesting at the time

• Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    I want avacado toast : (

i went to the grocery store and bought things and went back to my car and realized i forgot stuff and went back in and shopped more

still forgot bread for toast >:(

sig.gif
  • Options
    bitching and moaning below
    I have become disgusted with myself and am eating healthy and drinking only one night per week and I feel kind of righteously angry at myself for getting into a position where none of my clothes fit anymore. what did I think would happen drinking 4 or 5 beers per night. I'm a moron.

I want to lose 20 pounds. hopefully by the end of January. 4 pounds per month seems reasonable given that I can't really exercise. if I can swing that I'll aim for 30 pounds. that'll get me to 165.

I also need to do that without screwing up the financial goal I set for myself which involves paying off about 10k in debt (mostly medical bills) by the end of January. which is when I get my holiday commission check hence the odd deadline. (for those keeping score I have just under 4k to go and the fat commission checks are yet to come)

if I meet both of those goals I will build myself a sweet new gaming PC. if I don't I will endure the shame of being cast out of the PC master race because my 5 year old rig can hardly run anything.

but mostly I'm doing this because none of my doctors seem to know how to stop my body from deteriorating and my best shot at not being in constant chronic pain all the time is to try to get back in some semblance of shape. I've been prescribed physical therapy but I have no idea where I'm going to find the time for that because I have to do all this while working 50+ hour weeks through the end of the year.

if I can't get my shit together in the space of 5 months I am gonna be real mad at me

Sounds like you know exactly what you need to do, and have mustered up some solid resolve to get it done. You got this!

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular

comingsoon.jpg

(it's super cool)

Oooh Montreal!

i live there.

my condolences

Ha ha ha.

so why'd you downgrade to montreal???

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    @elki grats! What was your avg LL? I need to buy thise xur exotics and infuse but im still gonna be a bit under 350 when we go in tmrw i think.

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    vanguard make me dinner

poo
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    What even is a pumpchat beer?

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    since i am high right now, i will speculate what i would consume at taco bell if i were there

i think, it would be

a mexican pizza
    and a quesarito
    and maybe 1 other thing but i am not sure

poo
  • Options
    chips and cheese actually

poo
  • Options

comingsoon.jpg

(it's super cool)

Oooh Montreal!

i live there.

my condolences

Ha ha ha.

so why'd you downgrade to montreal???

I know deep down that i don't deserve better. :)

Also cash moneys.

• Options
    Seal wrote: »
    grilled cheese pizza
    Is that a pizza minus the sauce, or a pizza with grilled cheeses on it?

I DON'T KNOW

• Options
    Mostly cash moneys, really.

• Options
    nooo internet why do you have to be sucky all of a sudden

The question of our generation.

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    iNtWbyY.jpg

It took me a moment to realize what this one was about.

@jacobkosh

This discussion has been closed.