Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

• KilonumKilonum [E] Somewhere near BostonRegistered User regular
    edited December 2016
    And ordered for my group.

Just waiting on one last item in my checklist.

Kilonum on
    hfVxarp.png

PAX East 2017 checklist: Accomodations [x] Enforcer Roll Call [x] Travel [x] Time Off requested [x] Time Off approved [x] BYOC [x]
  • hobbseltoffhobbseltoff Sammamish, WARegistered User regular
    Looking to form a group this year and need 2 more people. PM me if interested.

sqJasAb.png

• PolishPolish Registered User new member
    Awesome! The Fish Tank will be back with a new twist 8-) !

• thorkonthorkon Registered User regular
    Checking in! Will have a new mod this year. I'll probably do 1 more next year (2018) for my 10th year than might take a break. I'm running out of room for all the mods, ha.

• itzerokewlitzerokewl Registered User regular
    Got the passes for my crew...we could use some more people to make the group minimum and get reserved seating...so if you're LFG, let me know!

signature.png
    Dorksmetal
  • ClannMorganClannMorgan Registered User regular
    In for two! See you all there.