As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Hey Seattle

1575859606163»

• Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    made an extra hundred bucks just by doing 3 hours of overtime today

Weaver on
  • Options
    Monkey Ball WarriorMonkey Ball Warrior A collection of mediocre hats Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    neville wrote: »
    which restaurant do you work at monkey
    maybe i have ordered from you

If I actually said that, one of you people would call my boss and be all "Your employee told the internet to stop ordering pizza close to closing, you should totally fire him" and he would and I'd be unemployed and have to sell crack at Pioneer Square to smelly crackheads and fuck that noise.
    Mad Pizza.

It's a secret to everybody.

Monkey Ball Warrior on
    "I resent the entire notion of a body as an ante and then raise you a generalized dissatisfaction with physicality itself" -- Tycho
  • Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    which restaurant do you work at monkey
    maybe i have ordered from you

If I actually said that, one of you people would call my boss and be all "Your employee told the internet to stop ordering pizza close to closing, you should totally fire him" and he would and I'd be unemployed and have to sell crack at Pioneer Square to smelly crackheads and fuck that noise.

Mad Pizza.

It's a secret to everybody.

eh, not really
    i was just curious
    you should work for pagliacci's

mad pizza is also not bad

neville on
    nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    That is such a fratboy name.

"Dude, let's get mad pizza, yo."

Shorty on
  • Options
    Monkey Ball WarriorMonkey Ball Warrior A collection of mediocre hats Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited July 2007

eh, not really
    i was just curious
    you should work for pagliacci's

mad pizza is also not bad

I worked at Domino's before that. It was worse than Wal-Mart.

WORSE THAN WAL-MART!

Monkey Ball Warrior on
    "I resent the entire notion of a body as an ante and then raise you a generalized dissatisfaction with physicality itself" -- Tycho
  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Pagliaci's is so good

Weaver on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Shorty wrote: »

I feel so ridiculous saying "Mad Pizza" into various callboxes. I've come this close to just saying "Pizza". I mean, they know who they ordered from. Even if they don't know where they live. That's a fun statistic for you, something like half of all people have no clue what their own address is. It's sad.

Monkey Ball Warrior on
  • Options
    edited July 2007

I feel so ridiculous saying "Mad Pizza" into various callboxes. I've come this close to just saying "Pizza". I mean, they know who they ordered from. Even if they don't know where they live. That's a fun statistic for you, something like half of all people have no clue what their own address is. It's sad.

"I dunno, that street?
    you know... the one by the starbucks"

neville on
    nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    DocDoc Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited July 2007

What? Maybe it's guests that are over and ordering pizza or something.

Doc on
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited July 2007
    Mad Pizza is great. Do you by any chance work at the one on E. Madison?

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2007

"I dunno, that street?
    you know... the one by the starbucks"
    Ok, you've narrowed it down to 80% of the blocks in Seattle...

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Druhim wrote: »

Nope, the one on regular Madison. Having two stores on the same street confuses many people. And 411. Who always give people our number when they want theirs.

Monkey Ball Warrior on
  • Options
    edited July 2007

Nope, the one on regular Madison. Having two stores on the same street confuses many people. And 411. Who always give people our number when they want theirs.
    Wait, so you are at the one on 1st Hill and I mistakenly referred to the street as E. Madison. I live just a few blocks from that store. Don't worry though, I'm not going to try and weasel some discount pizza off you. :P

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2007

Wait, so you are at the one on 1st Hill and I mistakenly referred to the street as E. Madison. I live just a few blocks from that store. Don't worry though, I'm not going to try and weasel some discount pizza off you. :P

Yes. Most streets don't become East until after Broadway, but Madison is really odd because it's just a continuation of the downtown grid, so even I don't know exactly where it transitions from Madison to E. Madison. But I know my store is on Boylston and Madison.

If you see a blue and rust honda prelude ripping down your street at the fastest speed possible which is still safe, that's me :) 2 years and I have yet to cause an accident :) Though now that I think about almost the entire store drives Preludes. I've got the only blue and rust one though.

Monkey Ball Warrior on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    cool beans

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2007

haha
    i live like 3 blocks from his work
    h5?

neville on
    nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    all the cool people live on the hill

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    PharezonPharezon Struggle is an illusion. Victory is in the Qun.Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    I live in a culdesac. Also how much does it rain in Seattle.

Pharezon on
    jkZziGc.png
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Did you know that, when you are turning south onto Boren from Madison, it is almost always faster to turn left at Minor instead, then turn right on Marion and left on Boren, because the light at Boren and Marion is timed such that anyone who turns left from Madison hits a red light?

Monkey Ball Warrior on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Pharezon wrote: »
    I live in a culdesac. Also how much does it rain in Seattle.

there's a roundabout outside my house
    and a lot. but its mostly drizzle

neville on
    nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    THREAD LOCK IMMINENT

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    PharezonPharezon Struggle is an illusion. Victory is in the Qun.Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    THREAD LOCK IMMINENT

nuh uh

Pharezon on
    jkZziGc.png
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    My sage advise on the intricacies of subverting Seattle's traffic lights will be lost to the generations to follow if this thread is locked.

Think of the children. Well, the children who will later grow up and drive. Assuming the timing remains the same.

Monkey Ball Warrior on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    All these driving shortcuts will be lost in time like...tears in rain

blade_runner_1_18.jpg

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    is that Smeagol?
    or Spike?

neville on
    nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    neville you are the worstest gay

batty.jpg

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    now you're posting pictures of pony?
    i'm so lost
    SO LOST

neville on
    nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    i hate you and you probably give toothy head

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    No pizza delivery driver will ever match the pure skill of Medic One drivers. I swear I have seen those guys go 60 down Pike during rush hour in the rain and hit nothing. The lights and siren probably help though.

Monkey Ball Warrior on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    oh come on, Dru, you know the pony joke was funny :D
    and yeah, the drivers here are either awesome or awful

neville on
    nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    oh come on, Dru, you know the pony joke was funny :D
    and yeah, the drivers here are either awesome or awful

Almost every awful driver I see is either talking on their phone, txting on their phone, or driving a Lexus.

Monkey Ball Warrior on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Oh come on, that's hardly fair.

Hummer drivers are also awful.

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Hummer drivers are also awful.

True. But there's something like 3 of them in this city.

Also, I lied. The one time I was in an accident during work was this lady driving a Toyota Corolla who cut me off. Ironically at the time I was also driving a Corolla.

Her insurance bought my Prelude.

Monkey Ball Warrior on
  • Options
    DeusfauxDeusfaux Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    back from DAFT PUNK show

body so racked

front rail

oh the pain

but oh the view

seet 6 minute complete video of da funk performance too

ugh sleep

Deusfaux on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    lets see the video then

neville on
    nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Deusfaux wrote: »
    back from DAFT PUNK show

body so racked

front rail

oh the pain

but oh the view

seet 6 minute complete video of da funk performance too

ugh sleep

Why the hell don't I have any daft punk.

Do do do. dodle dodo dodo dododododle DO DO DO. Dodle dodo dodo dodo do
    Around the world around the WORLD around the WORLD around the WORLD.
    etc. etc.

Monkey Ball Warrior on
This discussion has been closed.