Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Carwhore Thread

CogliostroCogliostro Marginal OpinionsSpring, TXRegistered User regular
edited September 2007 in Social Entropy++
Okay, so yeah. It's been a while since we had one of these and since we have a camwhore thread, why not a carwhore one?

Mostly this is here because I just got a new car and want to show it off.

Just got it: 2001 Ford Focus LX. Traded my old 94 Dodge Dakota in for her. I'm currently entertaining custom license plate ideas. This is the first compact car I've ever owned (because I was always too fat to own one). It's basically everything I was looking for in a new/used car, it's even my favorite color. Sorry it's so dirty, I was at the lake yesterday and the roads were a little dusty due to lack of rain (which isn't a problem today, as you can see).
HPIM0556.jpg

So... show us your ride. And help me pick out a license plate. 6 letter maximum.

Cogliostro on