As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I'm talking to you, ladies.

1235»

• Options
    Captain HeavysteinCaptain Heavystein Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I must say, I do like my donuts deep fried.

Thank you Krispy Kreme for giving me a reason to be fat and happy.

Captain Heavystein on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    CriticalCritical Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Trexy wrote: »
    Critical wrote: »
    Raneados wrote: »
    I think tonight I will have a shower, have some sandwiches, have some beer, maybe go shopping for some fishsticks or maybe go to dunkin donuts

god I could eat boxes of donuts right now

As much as I love Dunkies, I must say that Krispy Kreme donuts are superior.

I could get kicked out of Massachusetts for admitting that.

They would kick you out for being right?

DD HQ is in Mass. I would be suprised if a Krispy Kreme popped up on the eastern half of the state in my lifetime.

I have about 30 Dunkin Donuts in my city. We have them across the street from each other in case you don't feel like making a left across traffic.

We have one in a mall, and one outside the mall 50 yards away.

Critical on
    edesig.jpg
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Critical wrote: »
    Raneados wrote: »
    I think tonight I will have a shower, have some sandwiches, have some beer, maybe go shopping for some fishsticks or maybe go to dunkin donuts

god I could eat boxes of donuts right now

As much as I love Dunkies, I must say that Krispy Kreme donuts are superior.

I could get kicked out of Massachusetts for admitting that.

I'm actually headed up there right now for this specific purpose. I'd advise getting to Rhode Island or something.

Straightzi on
  • Options
    Charles KinboteCharles Kinbote Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I went to Boston to look at college's last november. Those people love their goddamn Dunkin Donuts.

At Emerson there was a Dunkin Donuts on the ground floor of the dorm building, and another one two buildings down.

The fuck?

We have one in Santa Fe. That's all we need.

Charles Kinbote on
  • Options
    MonkeybombMonkeybomb Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Also I went to college in Rochester.

Monkeybomb on
    Xbox Live Gamertag: Triplemonkeybom
    monkeysig-1.jpg
  • Options
    CriticalCritical Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I went to Boston to look at college's last november. Those people love their goddamn Dunkin Donuts.

At Emerson there was a Dunkin Donuts on the ground floor of the dorm building, and another one two buildings down.

The fuck?

We have one in Santa Fe. That's all we need.

Dude. I lived in Colorado for 4 years. No Dunkin Donuts in my immediate vicinity at any time.

When I came home, I walked off the plane, at Logan airport, down the ramp, and the first thing I saw was a Dunkin Donuts. I started fucking crying.

For some reason, Dunkin Donuts = Massachusetts to anyone who has ever lived here.

Critical on
    edesig.jpg
  • Options
    JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    When I was touring MIT they mentioned frequently taking the subway all the way across boston to the other side of the city to get Krispy Kremes, so maybe not all of Massachusetts would hate you Critical.

Also Krispy Kreme donuts are vastly superior.

JayKaos on
    Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Krispy Kreme sucks.

Straightzi on
  • Options
    WerrickWerrick Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Quetzi wrote: »
    Krispy Kreme sucks.

I can eat. I'm not a champion eater like some guys, but I can eat vast amounts of crap at an alarming rate and am considered by some to be a marathon eater. I'll continue to graze on absolute shit for hours and hours and hours after most guys are ready to explode.

When I went to the States and my folks bought a box of Krispy Kreme donuts I couldn't even finish one. It was too much, they were too rich and it made me sick. None of us could deal with them, the box went stale and we threw them out. We missed our Timmy's.

Werrick on
    "Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be rude without having their skulls split, as a general thing."

-Robert E. Howard
    Tower of the Elephant
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Werrick wrote: »
    Krispy Kreme sucks.

I can eat. I'm not a champion eater like some guys, but I can eat vast amounts of crap at an alarming rate and am considered by some to be a marathon eater. I'll continue to graze on absolute shit for hours and hours and hours after most guys are ready to explode.

When I went to the States and my folks bought a box of Krispy Kreme donuts I couldn't even finish one. It was too much, they were too rich and it made me sick. None of us could deal with them, the box went stale and we threw them out. We missed our Timmy's.

Are you kidding? Here in 'Merica people love to down krispy kreme's by the dozen! That's about all college kids do nowadays!

You must not be familiar with the American definition of "I can eat."

Captain Heavystein on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Krispy Kreme sucks.

Are you kidding? Here in 'Merica people love to down krispy kreme's by the dozen! That's about all college kids do nowadays!

Weeeelll... maybe. I guess it depends on what we're eating.

One thing I can say for sure, though, is that I can out-drink any American who cares to try. :P

Look me up at PAX!

Werrick on
    "Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be rude without having their skulls split, as a general thing."

-Robert E. Howard
    Tower of the Elephant
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Krispy Kreme sucks.

Weeeelll... maybe. I guess it depends on what we're eating.

One thing I can say for sure, though, is that I can out-drink any American who cares to try. :P

Look me up at PAX!

Of course you can outdrink americans!

We have laws about that shit. Stops us from conditioning at a proper age. D:

Captain Heavystein on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    the wookthe wook Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    work then ritual masturbation

the wook on
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    My friend is trying to sell a bunch of old PS1 games for extra cash, and she's selling me Suikoden 2, Legend of Legaia, Chrono Cross and Beyond the Beyond for ten bucks each.

Javen on
  • Options
    <3<3 Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Javen wrote: »
    My friend is trying to sell a bunch of old PS1 games for extra cash, and she's selling me Suikoden 2, Legend of Legaia, Chrono Cross and Beyond the Beyond for ten bucks each.

I want!

<3 on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Beyond the Beyond was AWESOME!

Werrick on

-Robert E. Howard
    Tower of the Elephant
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Man I fucking loved Beyond the Beyond.

It was Golden Sun before Golden Sun was Golden Sun.

Javen on
  • Options
    World as MythWorld as Myth a breezy way to annoy serious people Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I loved me some Golden Sun, but I've never even heard of Beyond the Beyond

World as Myth on
    kQwcZLJ.png
  • Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I loved me some Golden Sun.

Shit, I should play it again.

Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    edited August 2007

It's made by the same people that did Golden Sun, but like five years before. You had a little baby pet dragon and a fucking jacked dude named 'Samson'

Javen on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    I'd say it has a cult following, but it really doesn't. It's just a pretty awesome game that not many people remember and those that do get pretty nostalgic for it, is all.

Javen on
  • Options
    World as MythWorld as Myth a breezy way to annoy serious people Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Javen wrote: »

It's made by the same people that did Golden Sun, but like five years before. You had a little baby pet dragon and a fucking jacked dude named 'Samson'
    and man I've been dying for a good RPG lately too, I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for that one

World as Myth on
    kQwcZLJ.png
  • Options
    StaleStale Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Vlad McRad wrote: »
    holy crap dude, I live in a small town in the middle of nowhere and we have 5000

and its still ridiculously small

I grew up in a town of 800

My first girlfriend lived in a town of 48

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Green wrote: »
    green your stuff still makes me chuckle

TDOT

Click the spoiler below

<3

TheySlashThem on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Three of the games I was just thrilled to see existed in some other form than my mind so I'm eager to play them again, but I still haven't played Suikoden 2, yet. I'm going to pick them up after I finish eating.

Javen on
  • Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Sup Shan :D

neville on
    nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    MeissnerdMeissnerd Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I was just thinking about Golden Sun, and how much I wish they would come out with a DS one.

Meissnerd on
  • Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I can't remember, what's Camelot working on right now?

Because man, I know a lot of people want more Golden Sun type games, and I, for one, want to know when they're going to get started on fucking Mario Golf DS.

TheySlashThem on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Uhh not much right now.

Javen on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    The thread title reminds me of that Demitri Martin bit where he says that adding ladies to the end of a sentence makes it infinitely more creepy.

Meissnerd on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    I do love Demitri Martin, ladies

World as Myth on
    kQwcZLJ.png
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Let freedom ring. And when this happens, and when we allow freedom ring - when we let it ring from every village and every hamlet, from every state and every city, we will be able to speed up that day when all of God's children - black men and white men, Jews and Gentiles, Protestants and Catholics - will be able to join hands and sing in the words of the old Negro spiritual: "Free at last! Free at last! Thank God Almighty, we are free at last! Ladies.

Meissnerd on
  • Options
    Vlad McRadVlad McRad Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Monkeybomb wrote: »
    Hey vlad

I grew up in Owego.

holy crap

we hate your swim team

EDIT: WAM, i was totally thinkin that when I first saw this thread

like "please be dmitri martin, please be dmitri martin"

Vlad McRad on
  • Options
    TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Anjin-San wrote: »
    Man, I love that scene in American Psycho where they're getting all competitive over their business cards.

*WHOOO*

http://tbc.ytmnd.com/

Tossrock on
    sig.png
  • Options
    loverockchildloverockchild Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Gonna close my eyes and trip balls because my brain makes DMT.

loverockchild on